Gary Johnson Gets Triggered

I'm not voting for this cuck.

infowars.com/watch-gary-johnson-gets-triggered-over-term-illegal-immigrant/

youtube.com/watch?v=_hoM_TfkCcI

hes mentally ill

hes going to pull mostly democrats

>voting for the libertarians

There is nothing more hilarious that watching CTR prop this piece of shit up only to have him steal votes from killary
WAY TO GO YOU FUCKING RETARDS

You wish, he pulls evenly. Both Trump and Clinton drop 5-6 points when he is included in a poll

CTR and Sup Forums waste the same amount of time putting him down because their candidates are so weak. A sick lady and a fake tough guy

oy vey goyim thats very incendiary

boomers are cancer

this guy seems like he's coked up all the time

Gary is a desperate sperg who just wants to get elected, he is not even a Libertarian. He is a complete and total fraud running with a Koch plant and his only purpose is to siphon money while causing division in the right-wing with his absurd policies.

Or he knows more about immigration as a former Governor of a border state for 8 years than a 70 yr douch or anevil old lady that live/Served as senator for a state that borders Canada

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

>Dat nose
>(((crypto)))
You shouldn't be voting for that (((cuck))) anyways.

>knows more about immigration

>doesn't believe in borders
>doesn't believe in immigration law

Holy shit this is the guy who turned New Mexico blue, and gave it the highest violence crime rate in the us.

Anyone have a tl;dr of his policies?

I stopped listening to him after he said Hilary is a dindu, and said trump is a racist bigot in a early interview.

Remember Gary Johnson is not a libertarian he is actually a democrat pretending to be a libertarian.

nice one faggot

1. BAKE THE FUCKING CAKE
2. REEEEE DONT CALL THEM ILLEGALS
3. GIFTS GO INTO TRASH
4. I AGREE WITH BERNIE SANDERS ON 73% OF ISSUES

That reminds me I should start tuning back into Free Talk Life to get the official (tm) libertarian viewpoint on him.

They were starting to rip on him a few months back for not being a true (tm) libertarian (c) (r), so it maybe it'll be good.

>you or I would have done the same thing

Is that so? I've never considered going to another country illegally for a job, and I could use one right now. What countries are looking for "undocumented" American workers right now?

Fucking statist hack.

"DON'T YOU DARE OFFEND MY 48% MEXICAN STATE!"

so surprised coming from an anti gun open borders narcissist blm supporting globalist double faggot

kek, he certainly does give off that impression.

I had a family member shilling him, was curious why.

Gary Johnson got in the race to siphon votes from Trump and keep him from winning, but his policies are so left-wing that he's probably going to hurt Hillary more than Trump. It doesn't get much cuckier than that.

I still am having trouble grappling with how every single play the establishment makes backfires. It's just too good to be true.

This has ben disproven mate. This SJW bullshit will pull votes from Clinton and not Trump.

My only fear is that because their plans always unravel as soon as the voters start paying attention to what's really going on and what the candidates are actually standing for, they will conclude that to move "forward" the voters have to be removed from the equation. Now it's more important than ever to make sure that our vote tallying process is transparent, and that our voting machines aren't being rigged, because that is what the elites will go after next if they run out of legal options.

Agreed.

Hmm. I was about to link to the lovely documentary, Hacking Democracy, as required background watching, but jewtube didn't give me the whole thing on the first page and it lags my browser too much to check the other pages.

But all who haven't seen it are invited to punch that in a have a look.

This. The Libertarian Paradox has always been the redpill that libertarian governments have no power to stop people voting for gibs, and in fact will bring those people here in droves to appease anti-American corporations.