LSD movies

What are some movies about existence that mindfuck you big time or introduce interesting concepts

Here's a girl so you virgins reply

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4IKUeIEdRMY
youtube.com/watch?v=2WkcLMapo_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God I want her as a gf

you can tell shes a scumbag

Altered States
Enter the Void
A Scanner Darkly
Jacob's Ladder

Yeah she's for sure the girl to make you fall in love with her and then eventually she breaks up with you and becomes all 'free spirited' and shit, aka sucking mondo wang.

I want the one behind her

Hasn't she been with the same guy since she's been on the arrow? Kinda of a weird claim to make.

Wow she's been with one guy for 5 entire years, what an achievement

Sonatine and Gozu
Iko or Import Export are also great movies that question existence and the role we play in it

these days? yeah

5 years is a lot of time user. Also dating someone that long is the opposite of what this guy said.

Coherence
Primer
It's Such a Beautiful Day
Mothman Prophecies

>Mothman Prophecies
Kino taste

she's jewish

Being John Malkovich/Adaptation

Naked Lunch
Existenze
Waking Life
Inland Empire

giv willa gf

Videodrome

older Cronenberg films ... most

French.

Just watch Twin Peaks: The Return

youtube.com/watch?v=4IKUeIEdRMY

Upstream Color

A Scanner Darkly

Now this is some pretentious shit.

She's a slag alright

What kind of meaning do you think is being applied that wasn't intended? Or do you just not know what pretentious means?

Nukes r bad, here's 5 minutes of random shit I made in Windows Movie Maker with squeaky violin, give Oscar please.

b : expressive of affected, unwarranted, or exaggerated importance, worth, or stature pretentious language pretentious houses

youtube.com/watch?v=2WkcLMapo_Y

t. Guy that didn't watch the show. The nuclear blast rips open a hole between dimensions. You realize you're the one being pretentious right? You're literally acting like there's a greater meaning to the scene.

So in your mind any scene that goes on for a long time is feigning importance?

So fat it literally broke a dress she was wearing

o-oh

No fuck off. I told you what he meant by pretentious, you don't get to move the goalposts after you went "w-well pretentious can only mean this one thing"

Yellow Submarine
Lion King
Fifth Element
Speed Racer

I didn't watch the show. I'm just reacting to the comments on the video calling it "One of the greatest scenes in the history of the visual medium". It's literally just colorful garbage with squeaky violin.

4 a Virgin

John Dies at the End

Willa Holland is a whore.

It makes me angry that I'll never be a 23 year old failed normie doing acid at an EDM festival in 2015.

shut your filthy mouth you dirty candyass roodypoo

dumb nigger

>her

pf, in this economy?! give me a break!