Redpill me on self driving cars. I think they're based as fuck. Get rid of degenerate manual cars asap

Redpill me on self driving cars. I think they're based as fuck. Get rid of degenerate manual cars asap.

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2016/06/20/autos/jeep-recall-anton-yelchin/
youtube.com/watch?v=cPye6i35oDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

It stops traffic law from collecting money for courts.
It stops insurance sells and loses jobs

>loses jobs
Perfect! Nothing redpills people faster like being a neet. Just look at /pol

At least we could be intoxicated as fuck and have our cars drive us home though right

Its simple. Ask your self, do you trust the government? Do you trust google? Do you trust your automanufacurer. Do you trust the security.

If you answered no to any of these then you are not a sheep to be lead to slaugther.

This happens now.
money.cnn.com/2016/06/20/autos/jeep-recall-anton-yelchin/

Just imagine when they can take you straight in to a pylon.

>trust Google
I'm buying a duckduckgo car

>stops local councils robbing their citizens by the millions
>fucks insurance

yes please.

It's literally like switching from horses to cars was. Only retards will oppose it.

i want one to drive me off a cliff

"where would you like to go?"

"hell"

I can't wait to nap in them, need so go somewhere? Get in the car and sleep while it drives.

>[current year]
>not asking Jeeves to drive

>be ancientfag
>get in assigned car to visit doctor
>notice you are going a different route
>the control panel ignores you
>see the dignitas sign in the distance
>try to claw your way out
>there is no escape
>as the robot doctors drag you towards the oven you think 'i should have voted for ron paul'

fuck off elon musk, stop shilling your products
transhumanism is stupid, self driving cars are stupid, your space program failed, FUCK OFF

>10 hours later you arrive in some shithole town in Alabama.

are you saying that because it's the next step in the future or because people can't drive in your country

Luddite

Fair point, but
>leaf
Neither you can

Cuckcar lmao

Lol to everyone thinking that they are important enough to assassinate via hacked car.

Think about how much a car costs, and then think about all the potential earnings that would be lost from what's inevitably going to be a sharing economy where almost no one owns private cars.

This doesn't preclude the possibility of hacker agents of chaos who just want to see the world burn, but your government/corporations are not going to kill you unless you are a major Disrupter.

And its going to get easier.

If you could hack a car to kill someone important, who would it be?

The autonomous revolution cannot be stopped. Those who enjoy manual driving will have to do it off of public roads.

You realize you'll need to hack entire transportation network because individual cars will only have routines to avoid collisions with sudden obstacles in a non-writable memory block?

Why? Because you're a scared little poofter who can't drive a manual transmission vehicle? Gtfo of here, you wank stain.

Because I want to sleep, fap, and shit post in my morning commute

>It stops insurance
You are so delusional if you think we won't have to pay insurance

Our lives will be taken out of our own hands AND we will pay for it. This is the way of the KIKE.

Idk how it will pass, insurances and driver license places will lose tons of clients.

Imagine how all those rapefugees will drive after they'll get car, and some kind of self-driving solution will be inevitable. Middle-eastern countries literally have completely unregulated traffic.
youtube.com/watch?v=cPye6i35oDk

>that cunt who crashes while filming his speed like a faggot attention whore
so satisfying.

>No need to pay full attention to the road, drivers can now turn their attention to other things such as reading the news, chatting to passengers or even eating a quick breakfast or snack while the car does all the driving. Hell, put a HDTV on the front dash and watch Young Frankenstein on your morning commute
>Long-distance journeys can be done much faster without the need to stop for rest/sleep. Just crank the seat back and put your favourite vaporwave album in the CD-player and let it keep driving while you catch some rest
>People going to the pub or bar for a few drinks can now safely get home without paying for a taxi or leaving their car behind. Just pop in your home-address and let it take you home without risk of drunk-driving incidents
>Accidents will have a much better survival-rate when the driver has reaction-times far superior to any human and can almost instantaneously make the best decision possible to keep the passengers safe from harm

Sounds like a good deal to me. I could replace the steering column with a fleshlight and fuck my way to work.

fuck off

>It stops traffic law from collecting money for courts.
>It stops insurance sells and loses jobs

So having more car accidents and fatalities justify some petty interest?