I think most of this board rejects the concept of white guilt, the collective guilt of Europeans for past crimes...

I think most of this board rejects the concept of white guilt, the collective guilt of Europeans for past crimes. So if we reject guilt for past atrocities committed by our ancestors, how can we then in turn accept pride for the accpumushments of our ancestors?

Accomplishments*

We did nothing wrong.

The objection is in applying a penalty or bonus based on the past, not acknowledging the past itself. Just like it's retarded to tax the whites, it would be retarded to give whites a tax break (for being white).

Because our ancestors worked hard for what we have, even if that means they were better at killing and conquering those who would have done the same thing to us. There is no shame or contradiction in accepting the investment they made into our future while simultaneously denying any obligation we have to the defeated enemies of the past. Our ancestors won, their ancestors lost.

Whites didnt invent slavery. We did invent everything else tho.

I suppose, but it does initially seem contradictory that we can fee collective pride but not collective guilt

Should a sports team feel guilty about winning?

Do the means justify the ends?

When someone calls you racist respond with I love White people.

You dont.
If you dont accept their misdeeds as your own, why would you accept their accomplishments as your own?
You should just be fortunate that you were born into the life you were

When its for the advancement of mankind yes. Why should we feel bad? Whites shared their technology with the rest of the world to benefit off of white atrocities.

This is my general attitude. I also try and build off the past accomplishments and continue the tradition of progressing humanity.

*ends justify the means. I'm retarded

Why should we feel any guilt for being better at the game of conquest?

They tried to conquer us. We tried conquer them. We won.

There was no crime. Only crocodile tears from the losing side.

If race is a social construct then i can't possibly be guilty even if my father was tearing spines out of baby Africans 24/7.

I agree and I don't fee guilty, but the question is because we don't feel guilty can we then feel pride in the accomplishments of our collective past?

*feel

I'm assuming you're in control of your emotions so you don't have to feel anything you don't want to. I personally don't give a fuck about the junglebunnies we oppressed so badly they are now educated enough to moan about it.

The greatest skill in nature is adaptability and humans are no exception to this. If your people are unable to fend off a superior force then they deserve to be subservient because they are inferior. There's always going to be hierarchy and it's stupid to ignore that.

The only thing people should feel guilt for is subversion and deceitfulness, not because of the harm it causes but because of how pathetic and dishonorable it is.

Our ancestors were no more good or evil than the rest of the world, they were just more intelligent on the average.

Africans enslave and genocide just like we did, the thing is until recently they were too stupid to do it on a grand scale like us.

Isn't this an appeal to nature? Also, feeling maybe a misnomer I should have said view/attitude. If our view is that we are not responsible for any crimes our anecestors committed, then how can we also hold the view that we should take pride in our ancestors accomplishments?

'Crimes' in the modern sense are pretty arbitrarily defined. I see nothing fundamentally immoral about subjugating a less advanced culture for mutual benefit. The UK is still revered by some of our colonies, our royal family are seen as Gods in others.

Thinking that Imperialism was a net negative for the countries taken over is a liberal lie. People adapt pretty quickly to change, contrary to common belief. They adapt far more quickly if they are being assimilated into a superior system.

Culture was usually maintained for the indigenous people aswell, India still had it's caste system for example. The true enemy of indigenous culture is cultural Marxism.

Who freed the slaves?

You don't understand the difference between passive and active pride.

Active pride is preserving your culture through education , tradition and adding to the accomplishments of your culture. Passive prides is "we went to the moon!".

Active pride is teaching jazz and effective rape techniques. Passive is "we wuz kangz"

Guilt is a worthless emotion to people with empathy. Niggers have none so they are entitled to their guilt. Whites have an abundance of empathy and no use for guilt.

Now go MAGA.