The debate moderators are set. They're all liberals

The debate moderators are set. They're all liberals.

Other urls found in this thread:

capitalresearch.org/2016/08/collusion-media-clinton-fdn/
youtube.com/watch?v=lq6UtGcGPLM
m.huffpost.com/us/news/news-corp-political-donations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Suprised?

>trump declines debates
>hillary wins in a landslide

Black, woman, gay, jew. They ticked each box.

Chris Wallace isn't liberal

i'm shocked, absolutely shocked
The MSM has been so fair and balanced, why would that change now?

I knew they were picking this kind of moderators.

he's a registered democrat

Chris is not liberal.

He's a (((Democrat))).

Don't forget the vice presidential debate moderator is a beaner

Playing right into Trump's "dishonest, crooked media" meme he's been talking about since day 1 of the primaries.

Good job media.

Well then he does a good job of hiding it

I'm actually ok with this. Chris Wallace is pretty based. He stumps everyone

You wish, faggot.

He'll BTFO Hillary and the biased moderators. You think he'll let himelf get Candy Crowleyed like nutless Romney?

>implying megyn kelly wasn't a moderator

Trump just can't handle people that even ask him even moderately tough questions.

Good god... I hope trump rips them a new one. His support will go through the roof!

Where is the black?

You are not going to find unbiased moderators among American (((journalists))).

>Among the media donors to the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation are: Thomson Reuters; Google; News Corporation Foundation, the philanthropic arm of the Fox News parent company; Intermountain West Communications Co., a local television affiliate owner; Bloomberg L.P.; Discovery Communications Inc.; Time Warner Inc., owner of CNN parent company Turner Broadcasting; Public Radio International; Turner Broadcasting, the parent company of CNN; Twitter; Comcast, parent of NBCUniversal (NBC News, MSNBC and CNBC); Public Broadcasting Service; HBO; Viacom; AOL Huffington Post Media Group; and Hearst Corp.

>Among the notable media figures to personally make donations to the Clinton Foundation are: Judy Woodruff, “PBS Newshour” co-anchor and managing editor; Robert Allbritton, owner of Politico; George Stephanopoulos, ABC News chief anchor and chief political correspondent; Mort Zuckerman, owner of New York Daily News and U.S. News & World Report; and Carlos Slim, chairman & CEO of Telmex, the largest New York Times shareholder.

>capitalresearch.org/2016/08/collusion-media-clinton-fdn/

The only way to get fair moderation is to have surrogates ask the questions, i.e Trump surrogate questions Hillary and Hillary surrogate questions Trump.

I'd fuck her desu

So was Trump.

For eight fucking years.

I'm a registered Democrat and I support Trump and voted McCain and Mitt Romney last elections.

I was watching an INFOmercial last night selling water filters, and the based host was talking about the first debate not even being a head on debate.

Some kind of weird thing where first Hilary is on stage then Trump.

They won't ever be together on stage at the same time?

Can anyone confirm?

He is behind. He has to debate no matter what. Not to mention he loves the attention.

Hillary on the otherhand...

Why are they not using Lehrer?

All Jews but Pooer Cooper.

Not the actual debate, something else.

I can confirm that. It is an informal debate that (((Matt Laurer))) will moderate but candidates do not face one another.

Also, Alex was a fucking Sexy Beast. He is truly worthy of being the leader of the Info Wars army.

What? Cooper is a Super Jew.

Ahahhahahahhaahah.

271 days, faggot.

who the fuck is lester holt? sounds like a perv

If you zoom in you can see that he's "black"

Is this supposed to mean something?

Everyone I know, including my dumb libshit mother, think Hillary is going to back out.

Hasn't been for over 5 years...

days since Hilldawg's last press conference

I hate to break it to you buddy. You aren't a democrat.

So was Trump. Democrat doesn't mean liberal these days.

Oh good.

I NEED to see Trump and Shillary on stage going at it head to head.

The sight of 6'3" alpha as fuck Trump BTFOing 5'3" grandma globalist will be the highlight of general election so far.

>Trump is going to lose and Sup Forums can't do anything about it
Feels good man.

He's a Vanderbuilt.

They will never go head to head. There is zero chance Hillary's handlers let her face Trump, maybe 8 years ago, but not today.

The orange guy to the left.
>The orange guy
Wait a second, Sup Forums.... is Trump also "black"?

Hillary is a shit. That doesn't change the fact that the political affiliation, or lean, of the moderator is going to change the obvious questions that Trump will balk at (i.e. "how are you going to pay for the wall?", "how will you deport 11 million people?", etc.)

>Chris Wallace
>"""""""liberal""""""""

He has a show on Fox News, retard.

this. "I won't debate an evil alt-right racist like you dahnald" will be her rallying cry

>Trumplets shitting MAGA diapers afraid Trump going to go off script on some major issue and madlib some utter nonsense.

Yes, and? Look here
News Corp. has donated to Hillary's campaign. Not to mention that Fox has been shilling for Hillary for ages now.

At least that raging cunt Megyn Kelly isn't moderating. I have a bit of a problem with Cooper but whatever. I don't know who Lester Holt is though.

No, I am. I'm just not a faggot liberal. I'd rather have Jim Webb.

It will be fine though.

Candidates are given the topics/questions to be asked a week before the debate(s).

I don't think it's the Trump camp that has to be concerned with shitting diapers on stage

Doesn't she have to? Or I guess I should say, are there any past presidential nominees that haven't had to participate in televised face-to-face debates in the last ~25 years?

I like Lester holt

You refuse to believe a single media outlet isn't targetting the people you support.

>Not to mention that Fox has been shilling for Hillary for ages now
[citation needed]

He took over Brian Williams spot after Brian Williams told a lie very similar to the lie Hillary told but the media largely ignores.

>hange the obvious questions that Trump will balk at (i.e. "how are you going to pay for the wall?", "how will you deport 11 million people?", etc.)

Oh, you poor naive fool.

Trump already stated how he'll pay for the wall. Taxing remittances, for one.

> How will you deport 11 million people?

That's what he's dealing with already.

That sort of question will be softball and they'll not ask him much about it because they know he'll answer them in front of the entire country.

If she refused to debate she might as well give up. the backlash would be insane.

dont worry, they will debate head to head, and it will be glorious television

> user above rovides evidence

> Idiot Just ignores it.

You delusional autist. Whatever you might say about hes, Shillary is actually well versed in policy, world diplomacy, military realities and facts. He's going to stump himself when they ask him a basic question that will require some actual knowledge;

youtube.com/watch?v=lq6UtGcGPLM

i dont know about that
he canceled many debates earlier

It's not a matter of belief. It's a matter of fact. News Corp. (Fox's parent company) has donated to Hillary's campaign. This is FACT. You don't donate to a campaign unless you want it to win. Why then would they not also use their influence to support Hillary?

Also, I don't believe that every news outlet is against Trump. Breitbart is obviously in the Trump camp. Not that it matters, no one reads that shit.

how did he get so fat

None of that shit helped little Jebbie

Are you honestly joking?
Trump is the one who loves the attention, and he plays his cards right. Hillary on the other hand, what is it day 270 something without a press conference?
>inb4 that one debate he sat out on
Everyone and their mother knows that was a tactical move done to boost himself in the polls. That debate was supposed to be trump being the GOP punching bag, and by him sitting out on the debate everyone had to improv quick, most candidates ended up looking like awful "choke artists" and trump went *up* in the polls because of it. It gave the voter base a feeling of "well why would I want to vote for any of these sweating stressballs on stage?"

>The enormous parent company's donations to a candidate mean every employee for every business it owns must support that candidate
>Fox News is liberal

>some anons thought the Hillary camp will never let Anderson be moderator

Fighting the New World Order, AKA getting married and having kids.

They also donated more to the democrats than the republicans in 2012. This is nothing new, and anyone who watches Fox News for two seconds knows it isn't liberal.

m.huffpost.com/us/news/news-corp-political-donations

He didn't buy tapwater filters.

Only maybe 5 people on Fox is conservative.

>NBC
>ABC
>CNN
>Fox (Democrat)
This is surely completely unbiased.

Fox has liberals on radio a lot, I don't know about their tv programming but I assume there are some center left programs. They do a good job showing both sides on radio, but that's radio I guess.

[citation needed]

Fox News isn't Liberal. They're neocon.

Ergo, Hillary over Trump. Like (((Bill Kristol)))

This.

The rumors about her health will force her to debate, standing up.

Guy on the left
>Holt was born in Marin County, California, the son of June (DeRozario) and Lester Don Holt, Sr.[8][9] His maternal grandparents were Jamaican.[10] His maternal grandfather was of half English and half Indian descent

Biased moderators have benefited him before. It feeds into his narrative that hillary is corrupt and the system is rigged. They're shooting themselves in the foot by continuing to do this. They're hurting their reputation for years to come. When will they learn that he is literally unstumpable?

Lou Dobbs, Bill O'Reilly, and Sean Hannity are the only people with shows on Fox that I can say are actually conservatives.

So he's only black until he kills a black person..

Then he'll be "white".

No, Fox News is controlled opposition.

Eric Bolling on the five.

He's not the original Alex Jones, he died almost 20 years ago. Current Jones is controlled by (((them)))

" In his spare time, Lester Holt plays the bass guitar"

He's black.

So does Juan Williams.

Bull fucking shit

I've watched Chris Wallace and no way, by any stretch of the imagination, could that man be described as liberal, except by the farthest right factions in this country.

But to those people, almost everyone is a liberal. So fuck them, moderators should reflect the center.

na. he's the original. he was always a zionist cia asset.

also
he is not bill hicks, you dumb fucks.

>So does Juan Williams.

He used to be conservative on many issues. Did he change?

I don't think the moderators were specifically picked to be biased against Trump, you could do much worse than those guys I'm sure. I think they were picked to be biased for Hillary so they don't let anyone ask her real questions or let Trump attack her with them.
They're without a doubt going to be trying to keep the "debates" centered around the question as much as possible, any deviation and they'll probably attack Trump.

Just ignore them. They're delusional and think anyone who doesn't agree with their delusions is a leftist Shillary plant

Wow what an amazing set when Cooper is the best person there. This is going to be a shit show.

Judge Jeanine Pirro is definitely conservative.

no one ever talks about the fallout of this election. cnn ratings are tanking. even if trump loses, he has successfully destroyed the news media as we know it. elections in the future will be affected by this as over half the country now recognizes that the news media is full of shit.

You know he's a Vanderbilt, right?

Tucker Carlson?

All are anti trump

mods should not reflect the center. there should be moderators from one side in one debate and from the other side in another debate.

Eat big and work out big but you dont gain weight.

Have a kid and stop working out will make you gain weight

Good opportunity for God Emperor to show his benevolence by opting out and debating the 3rd Parties. Proves he's not a pussy for dodging Bernie in CA