Why is this such an accurate representation of people who bedevil undocumented citizens...

Why is this such an accurate representation of people who bedevil undocumented citizens? Its like the artist managed to capture the essence of the Trump crowd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oG537-jwKl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why do you think people have the right to invade other countries at will

kill yourself shill

>come into country illegally
>its our fault if they show up in shitty conditions
>we should ignore the fact they can come in legally but they chose not to
But nah you are right OP fuck consequences its 2016

As a christian I have a commandment to care for the poor which is why I am happy my church is very active in resettling millions of refugees in towns throughtout this great nation, which can easily host 10-15 million more of the needy

>Bell, who is Black and Jewish, was born in Los Angeles, California.

We are a nation of immigrants.
" This land is your land
This land is my land
THis land was made for you and me"
America should welcome everyone. Eurpoeans especially have no right to tell people about borders.

Oh, you're a troll.

DAAAAAMMMNN YOOOOUUUUU.

Laws come from God.
These people are breaking the law.

he is american, thats why

>Why is this such an accurate representation of A TROLL who bedevil ANONS? Its like the POST managed to capture the essence of the FAGGOT.

Oh look, it's the faggot who thinks the 1st Amendment gives him the right to bring in illegal immigrants

Fat Americans piss me off
They're the epitome of stupidity

OP, why don't you illegally cross the border into Iran or North Korea.

The point is there are existing laws and the existing laws should be enforced, not ignored because you're a faggot communist who saw a stupid leftists comic.

Get the fuck out.

Am I permitted free exercise of religion or not?
I am
Do I have a say in my governance?
I do.
So I want to use my agency to encourage my gov to better the lives of millions, as my King Jesus Christ commands me?
I do.
What do you fail to understand?

That's such a loaded pic, good bait, OP.
You didn't back why you think it's accurate.
You ignore the fact that those who enter the US illegally are just that, felony criminals.

Why you think it's justification to break the law?

Wasn't yesterday the anniversary of when your nation invaded another and kicked off a war that killed millions? Poss off Hans, you can judge others when your nation contributes something g aside from death and industrialized murder.
You fucking sicken me.

Peace be onto you brother. I agree

As a muslim, I too, wish to exercise my 1st amendment.
Specifically marrying this 9 year old i found, as per custom by my religion.
I also wish the freedom to harass nonbelievers and beat my wife, and stone her if needed as required by my religion.

Allahu Akbar my brother.
#ImwithHer

That appears to be a corpse.we just burn or busy that. They are free to stay in the U.S.......our worms need food too.

>undocumented citizens
There's a difference between undocumented citizens and illegal aliens, which are no citizens at all.

Jesus also said follow the law and to submit to authority.

As a Christian, I believe your heart is in the right place, but the law of the land must be honored. Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's.

A nigger drew this.

Bp

I really do not get the point of this political cartoon. At what point does religion have ANYTHING to do with foreign and domestic policies/laws?

this land is my land
this land ain't your land,
I got a shotgun, and you don't got one
if you do get off, I'll blast your fucking head off,
this land is private property!

Kids dont die if they don't make the journey. The US is the victim that you blame.

Yeah man it really makes me think "Fuck borders and laws and shit"

>undocumented citizens

You mean illegal residents of america who happen to be citizens of mexico?

youtube.com/watch?v=oG537-jwKl4
"this land is your land
this land is my land
this land is fortunetly only for white man"