Just watched Skylanders Academy

Just watched Skylanders Academy.
What do ya'll think of it?
I can't believe they made me feel sympathy for fucking Kaos

I didn't see it so I didn't think anything of it.

Have a bump though.

IT RUINED SPYROS DESIGN AND MADE CRASH TALK IT'S THE SCUM OF THE GALAXY AND I REFUSE TO WATCH IT OR GIVE IT A CHANCE

You should give it a try, it's pretty neat

Only seen a few clips, but it seems neat.

why does crash have intelligence

It's a shame that anyone who's played the games know what's gonna happen in the series

if you cut out the stupid "Extreme!" Shit Crash is the best character.
No wonder he's a Sensei in Imaginators

Best Sensei and 2nd Best Skylander

1st Place belongs to Daddy Bowser

Is it? They seem to be going on it's own path.

>No Cortex despite being a Sensei

This other fourth or fifth Skylander academy thread in the past two days.....consider me surprised are gonna have more Skylanders threads now?

what if they fucked?

it seems like a prequel to the games to me, what with the well of light being moved to the academy grounds, the Start of Kaos's assent to his proper place as final boss and setting up the Meeting between Crash and Spyro
Academy seems to be taking place at the same time as Crash 1, Cortex would just try to mutate the Skylanders and take that over too.

Are the older games/figures cheap to get?
I kinda wanna play the games after watching this.

I've seen the original Skylanders figures go for prices as low as 1$ for the starter pack should be same price from when original launch or less though you may have to order it online.

sweet!

Never forget

I'm surprised Crash even mentioned Tanya. She was completely written off the series after the first game because she was too sexy for the kids or sum shit like that.

He was that Bandicoot D so bad.

I wanna pork Stealth Elf
Well, the original Crash games are getting an HD Remake, so she'll probably be back for the Crash 1 remake at least

We lack the power of drawing our desires for stealth elf will never be achieved!

So they put Drobot, Chop Chop, and Prism Break in the Intro but not even a cameo in any episode THE NERVE

Perhaps they'll be important later?
Also, we should drop some requests for lewds in the /aco/ drawthreads

Would they really do it I mean drawthreads seems to be piled with so many request anyway.

Also I hoe the get in season 2 those three are pretty interesting characters in the game already.

>Would they really do it I mean drawthreads seems to be piled with so many request anyway
I don't see why they wouldn't, you just gotta keep at it

Characters that are supposedly all powerful and yet always lose are just pathetic to watch.

>Bird guy keeps laying eggs
????

I've only seen a few minutes of it, but it did have a few jokes that got a chuckle out of me, so it doesn't seem half bad. Also, I do like how Spyro is one of the main characters. The games pretty much pushed him to the sidelines after the first one, so its nice to see him get some attention again.

HD Rips/downloads of this show when?

fucking netflix man, it's making it harder to rip stuff from them

It's more of an alternate universe though.
It has all the trappings of a prequel, except for all the current merchandise that shouldn't be there yet like the SuperChargers and the Imaginators.