Were the first civilizations in mexico built by Black people? Did Africans bring civilization to the americas?

Were the first civilizations in mexico built by Black people? Did Africans bring civilization to the americas?

Attached: image.jpg (600x600, 79K)

Attached: bait(19).jpg (1000x1000, 56K)

No
No

Attached: 1512027823481.png (784x800, 217K)

The real question is if they were fat.
Fat gods.

look at that nose. look at those lips.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 244K)

Chileans and Argentines are descended from Black Incas too.

Attached: image.jpg (500x564, 53K)

yes WE WUZ OLMECAS N SHIEET

no , this is how mayas look like

Attached: CXhiapas_Lacandones_734.jpg (956x637, 120K)

Kinda wish we knew more about Olmecs.
They seem so interesting :/

>Mayas are the same thing as Olmecs
Want to know how I know you're a tourist

No

Attached: fc3f40ed060c535bd55696a80a99b2a4.jpg (690x422, 36K)

why did you care about mayas olmecas and all this shit ? are you mexican ?

Attached: CELEBRAN A LA MUJER EN SU DIA.jpg (1600x1067, 380K)

the fuck do you think happened to them?, they hpped on their magic heads and went back to their home planet?, the fact that the Olmecs as a civilization ceased to exist dosent mean they didnt left their genetic material behind.

Olmecs where amerindians, blacks can have the ghana empire, quit trying to steal history, stick to bikes negro sucio

>black people
>africans im america

LOL american education really sucks

kys

Being interested in the first proper civilization in North America makes me a Mexican.

Are you fucking stupid?
I'm a historical autist, that is interested in shit like this because of the mystery behind them.

Olmecs are found North of where the Maya peoples lived lad.

And i'm not saying that they weren't "genetically" similar to Maya people, as they probably were. But that doesn't mean they're the same as the Mayans.

The culture, history, everything is completely different. that's what i'm saying.

Attached: image.jpg (640x640, 113K)

I feel you, Ameribro, some prehispanic cultures where quite a mistery, like Teotihuacan's sudden end

>Were the first civilizations in mexico built by Black people? Did Africans bring civilization to the americas?
No, a lot of Central American natives still look like that.

>they hpped on their magic heads and went back to their home planet?
S-P-A-C-E

Attached: download.jpg (267x189, 19K)

the idea of africans in pre-columbian americas is very unrealistic but some pre-columbian natives shared very similar features with negroids

pic related, pre-columbian portrait vessel from the peruvian north coast, he could pass as an african

Attached: Moche_Porträtkopf_Museum_Rietberg_RPB_617 2.jpg (984x1578, 381K)

There actually are theories of ancient ancient humans coming across Atlantic from Africa, but none of these are heavily supported by evidence.

Just solely supported because of some ancient boats that were discovered that were advanced farther than they should've, so in theory the logical progression of ship-building would've led to a ship being capable of crossing Atlantic (by like 7,000 BC. or something like that).

Not saying that's the case, as I certainly don't believe any ancient Indian civilizations were African, but it's an interesting theory none-the-less