Today
To see if I still feel

>meanwhile in australia

>tfw still 92% non muslim

I focused on the pain

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/more-good-news-25-of-french-teenagers-are-muslims/

Rip in peace

Quick screencap

Mfw a fellow Frenchman shamelessly uses biased Insee statistics.

Checked
Also I searched it rn

16C is a scorcher as well

Pogba isn't human. Look at his mouth and skull. He disgusts me.

>Frenchmen
>Support Napoleon

topkek. Some serious bdsm going on here.

>scorcher
we think 19 is snowing, like literally, fuck i want cold weather

BLACKED

My google is redpilled

Wow great source there gringo.
It just links to an article saying that some kids put religion before school.
You can't do reserachs based on ethics anyway.
Weren't you that butthurt spanish in the previous "hurr france is le ded" thread ?

I didn't even know what was the name of the guy on my pic.

He is the single biggest meme player in the history of football. His presence at the peak of the game baffles me like no other player ever. What do other people see when they watch him? Because all I see is a massive bumbling fuck up who can't pass, can't dribble, can't tackle, and can't shoot. He looks like he should be as good at those things as someone like Patrick Vieira or Yaya Touré, but he isn't. Do people just assume he's good because he looks like he should be?

>french
>didn't watch euro
He's the most loved french soccer player. He fucks Griezmann's boipucci and has all the slut women in the world also a muslim.

Wasn't Griez the one doing all the job ?

Google image search white woman with white man. If you aren't angry when you come back I'll give you a cookie

Pogba was running around like a headless chicken as usual, Kanté, Sissoko, and Griezmann were the ones doing stuff.

In fact I never watched a single football match in my whole life. I think this is the only thing I dispise more than niggers.

Sport in its purest form is the single greatest thing that humanity has devised. It's the whole parade that goes around it that is so despicable.

>not using searx.me

faggot detected

wew lad

WTF!

Just tones of fucking interracial couples
Either Black woman white man or white woman black man.
(((THEY)))!!!!

I'm not mad, but I do feel sorry for you...

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS THE FIRST RESULT ON GOOGLE.RS

BLACK PEOPLE DON'T EVEN LIVE HERE

In that case, sport doesn't exist any longer where I live.

The only thing that's real

The needle tears a hole

The old familiar sting

>when will France get Pokemon Go

the real issue here, m8

What the fuck is going on here?

it illegal to hate muslims in france you cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=gswIQ3mCbqQ

>Asian women need to stop dating white men

>black people don't even live here
...yeah but white girls do

nothing really, it brings up results with the word white in them, if you need to specify white then there are most probably others too
just search "man and woman" or something similar and the results are basically all white

Pogba is fucking shit. he just has good physicals and meme dribbling against unsuspecting defense.

Niggers are the absolute worst when it comes to sports. They lack mental strength so far so that it sometimes helps them. He's only a semi-decent player when he's in his "zone"

Niggers are terrible at technique based sports and even shittier at things that require focus and mentality. Free kicks, penalties, free throws and such. The reason being these events lack physical rhythm. The state of speed, strength and constant motion are paused and instead it's up to their mind to focus the body. Niggers can't do it. That's why niggers can never come back from a losing streak and are affected by trash talk so often. Contrary to this Niggers seem invincible when they have the edge. Their mind's shut down and hormones take over. All it takes is for 1 second to drop their guard.
Pogba is exactly this type of player

why tho?

They still make Pogba out to be the alpha of the france team.

blickidy blacked

what about mine? Mine cares more about sport i guess

Nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=gswIQ3mCbqQ