ITT: TF2 Smexual SFM/GMOD Adaptions

ITT: TF2 Smexual SFM/GMOD Adaptions

youtube.com/watch?v=XWtspkIntig
It would be a crime not to start with this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DCrOPhs_QXw
youtube.com/watch?v=MLPkKZS6q9k
youtube.com/watch?v=-qNXYqAmVcU
youtube.com/watch?v=XBamIRB91f8
youtube.com/watch?v=oqdA-edLhUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=x2dcbjIbpkU
youtube.com/watch?v=Lqup0X7AxRc
youtube.com/watch?v=O_49tsS2K_I
youtube.com/watch?v=5ofwxU19E84
youtube.com/watch?v=R1yWPL1umnY
youtube.com/watch?v=ftJAmHNn7XQ
knowyourmeme.com/memes/smexual
youtube.com/watch?v=aVCf9GCtcGc
youtube.com/watch?v=DUogXC_Ec40
youtube.com/watch?v=ob-bepf890g
youtube.com/watch?v=uoB_MDSkHms
youtube.com/watch?v=pyPEKcGqhfE&list=LLXUnUnnSyR9R1aZIF5vkFYQ&index=113
youtube.com/watch?v=r5WADmcCDO8
youtube.com/watch?v=sYfDv1QKpyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jlztlBeAS7E
youtube.com/watch?v=IJlc0ERsbX8
youtube.com/watch?v=s0z_oS5Z_sg
youtube.com/watch?v=Lsly_dtR-h0
youtube.com/watch?v=XSDww5PbAHU
youtube.com/watch?v=3lmXeoqfrz0
youtube.com/watch?v=U5Eurys2ECk
youtube.com/watch?v=9H1EzVhepzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SPKwBdFIuz4
youtube.com/watch?v=3oHnqvvmE_s
youtube.com/watch?v=JqgW65eW9wo
youtube.com/watch?v=_qZvIVsgJ_4
youtube.com/watch?v=2-gycEBwLC8
youtube.com/watch?v=16fS32brsl8
youtu.be/Dn9970dxQ2g
youtube.com/watch?v=pyPEKcGqhfE
youtube.com/watch?v=XjdDyvGE8gE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can't have a TF2 SFM thread without this one;

youtube.com/watch?v=DCrOPhs_QXw

This OP is bad, and you should feel bad.

But don't worry, I'm gonna help you.
youtube.com/watch?v=MLPkKZS6q9k

But that's not a TF2 smexual.

youtube.com/watch?v=-qNXYqAmVcU

That URL, though...

OP here, I was looking more specifically for smexual adaptions.

Although, if you want my opinion on what's a great SFM in general: youtube.com/watch?v=XBamIRB91f8

Does anyone have Soldier Tries to Relax? There were originally two, one got pulled.

Ugh.

youtube.com/watch?v=oqdA-edLhUQ

youtube.com/watch?v=x2dcbjIbpkU

How about some TTTftT?
youtube.com/watch?v=Lqup0X7AxRc
youtube.com/watch?v=O_49tsS2K_I
youtube.com/watch?v=5ofwxU19E84
youtube.com/watch?v=R1yWPL1umnY
youtube.com/watch?v=ftJAmHNn7XQ

Man, it's been ages since I've played TF2. I heard this year's scream fortress was the last nail in the coffin for a lot of people; any truth to that?

There's nothing particularly wrong with this year's scream fortress save that it's a repeat of last years, which was a repeat of the year before. What really fucked the game was the goddamn garbage matchmaker update and the subsequent death of 90% of community servers. Basically they've funneled the vast majority of the the community into these matchmaker matches, where you get teamed up with a group of random pub retards against 12 friends who grouped in together beforehand so you get absolutely fucking stomped into the ground 90% of the time. Also every match ends after 2 rounds and then you get grouped up with another bunch of randoms so there's absolutely no sense of community, nobody learns who anybody is anymore and all teamwork is thrown right the fuck out the window. It was even more broken at launch with 30+ minute wait times to get put into the last 20 seconds of a match, but it still sucks now even though it's "fixed". All of it so that they can try to cater to the "competitive" crowd, who don't even like the update because it doesn't enforce all their community rules.

Did Valve only do this because Overwatch was such a success? OW was the first really successful teamfortress2 rip off so i'm guessing they felt threatened and decided to actually do something with their game only to fuck it up

not to mention that a good lot of the players they banned were botting

It's gotten to a point where every new update seems to be made by an entirely new group of people who don't understand why previous design choices were made, let alone what needs fixing.
With the big matchmaking update they literally removed the defining feature of the Righteous Bison because they mistakenly thought it was a bug, even though there is an in-game tip explicitly detailing how the feature is meant to be used. Last I checked they still have not corrected themselves.

This, plus the fact that they VERY CLEARLY DO NOT TEST THEIR CHANGES BEFORE RELEASING THEM.
When this year's Halloween update shipped, contracts weren't working. They put out a second update with the note of "contracts fixed" and then fucked off for the weekend, leaving the contract system still broken.

And then there was this, which gave us all a sudden insight into the complete lack of quality control going on behind the scenes at TF2.

>Smexual

...wat

knowyourmeme.com/memes/smexual

i've been into tf2 and it community and these types of videos since it first came out and i have NEVER heard that term before now

congrats

all i ever get are lenny faces and shrek memes

these videos have never been and will never be funny

post some actual tf2 comics

No sure what exactly is asked, but I see TF2 so I'm gonna post TF2 stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=aVCf9GCtcGc

youtube.com/watch?v=DUogXC_Ec40

seriously, how do faggots get excited for crappy fan humor when there's comics to be had by people who can actually write funny.

>tfw you find them both funny

One of my more recent favorites.
youtube.com/watch?v=ob-bepf890g

>who can actually write funny
If only these two would talk to each other. The comic is a mess caused by lack of communications.
It was not a problem per se, as characters simply had split personalities, depending on who was writing them.
But then someone wrote Pauling is gay, and the other who pushed ScoutxPauling disagreed and now the comic is on halt for how long now?

>HERE COMES THE COCK
Sometimes I really hate how the stupidest things can make me laugh my ass off.

youtube.com/watch?v=uoB_MDSkHms

>"Don't let trust run you; The worst thing about betrayal is that it never comes from an enemy."

what did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=pyPEKcGqhfE&list=LLXUnUnnSyR9R1aZIF5vkFYQ&index=113

IT'S DISGUISE TIME!

youtube.com/watch?v=r5WADmcCDO8

youtube.com/watch?v=sYfDv1QKpyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jlztlBeAS7E
youtube.com/watch?v=IJlc0ERsbX8
youtube.com/watch?v=s0z_oS5Z_sg
youtube.com/watch?v=Lsly_dtR-h0
Raxxo makes some legit good stuff

>Was expecting Rise Of The Epic Scout in here
>MFW it is

The fact that this was made YEARS before Scout VS Tracer and is STILL better animated and creative (that fucking Engie's head being squished by the turrent's rocket barrel) with genuinely amazing sequels raising the bar even better...

The wrong people don't have great animation skills; we jus focus on the wrong people.

neat

Really? No R33mix?

youtube.com/watch?v=XSDww5PbAHU
youtube.com/watch?v=3lmXeoqfrz0
youtube.com/watch?v=U5Eurys2ECk
youtube.com/watch?v=9H1EzVhepzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SPKwBdFIuz4
youtube.com/watch?v=3oHnqvvmE_s

>R33mix
Now there's a name I haven't heard in a while.

I'm still waiting for him to come back. However unlikely that may be.

You like hats?

youtube.com/watch?v=JqgW65eW9wo

>I PROMISE YOU, I am very NOT ALIVE.

youtube.com/watch?v=_qZvIVsgJ_4

Still waiting for a good version of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=2-gycEBwLC8

That framerate still gets me.

youtube.com/watch?v=16fS32brsl8

>Soldier feeling insecure about being called a civilian
nice touch

LOOK AT THIS NET

That sounds awful. Ive made some friends just by regularly visiting a certain group of servers. You'd see a lot of the same people and get to know everyone, it was part of the fun.

pretty much, since the "friendly server, tryhards not allowed XD" mindset is so common they attempted to take the game more serious (or at least force the community to), problem is that the execution was awful and now none of the crowds can enjoy the final result

Gotta go to work, but have this! Made before SFM.
youtu.be/Dn9970dxQ2g

Good to see SFM is starting to equalize with GMOD
youtube.com/watch?v=pyPEKcGqhfE

>Miss Pauling is gay
Wait what?

>no more R33mix
>no more Rubberfruit
>no more Raikujo
It still hurts, user.

And now for something more serious
youtube.com/watch?v=XjdDyvGE8gE

It's nothing, just some shitflinging over speculation that people somehow thought was canon.

Didn't partake Scream Fortress, but I know for a fact that I didn't get my goodybag of free stuff.

funnily enough, Soldier did kill allied soldiers and Polish civilians that he hallucinates as Germans for 4 years.