Loud House discussion thread

Pick up the slack already! Not everyone is here for the western harem show, you know.
I'm actually trying to look forward to some improved writing next season.
I hope every character becomes a main, because having goddamn Lincoln as the main in every episode defeats the purpose of having 10 differing characters in the same show. Might as well call it Lincoln & gals. I hate that.

Because it's only 11 minutes long, they can have 52 episodes instead of 26, which should offer each character their own episode if they don't get enough screentime together with Lincoln. Unfortu-fucking-nately every episode gets wasted on Lincoln and his gay-glasses nigger friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i6MpT7lLwls
youtube.com/watch?v=nRqLp_ECINQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Gah8FnYSypk
youtube.com/watch?v=OGI0c7mHAhU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also the theme song is really catchy and the overall rock soundtrack is pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=i6MpT7lLwls

youtube.com/watch?v=nRqLp_ECINQ

I could see this show getting a movie, at least a B-summer rated movie like the Rugrats.

But at this point it won't go very far if they don't take advantage of what they have. It feels like the writers didn't think beyond the pilot episode, they were probably thinking that it wasn't going to get approved anyway.

>I got the short-end of the stick here.
Oh yeah you're the only character here who isn't a complete 1D stereotype. Ungrateful cunt.
Except for Lola, she's a 2D stereotype, she sometimes goes psycho(which really goes hand in hand with being a beauty bitch).
As for Leni, we can already consider her a 0D stereotype because of her sheer stupidity limiting her entire personality, more-so than the others.

>good, good. Now try to emote by yourself without any storytelling cues forcing you to break your stereotype for 3 whole seconds.

Oh look it's female Dexter, but without a personality.

LOUDS. GET IN HERE.

Let's listen to some Initial D.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gah8FnYSypk

Leave.

Man I love the initial d soundtrack

Have a leni

10 stereotypes and a bland child mc with token black friend.

Yeah, it harkens back to comics in the news, but that isn't really a good thing.

Dexter was cool. Watch how suave he is when he "learns french" and his personality shines through, even when he can only say a single thing over and over. I wish Loud House spend a bit of time giving the characters more than 1 barebones stereotype that every other bad show uses.

Fuck off, rock.

Lincoln is just as one dimensional as all the other characters.

Anyone have Courage the Cowardly Dog that doesn't look like absolute shit quality?

Hello? Gumball thread here.
Your shitty tropes have leaked in our superior kino show.
Please get that shit outta here.

>CNiggers aren't cancerous crossthreader fandom war starters they said

Come back when any of you can break 2 million viewers.

I love how LH fans resort to the fucking viewership numbers to prove themselves.
Here, have a Stevonnie.

Sorry, but your show is meme trash, mate.

Even fucking Adventure Time used to be able to pull 2 million viewers, so don't give me the network discrepancy excuse.

Do it, pull the fucking trigger, Luan. Those shows were never meant to be born anyway.

Yes, but he's a main character. That means he automatically gets to experience a 100 things more than any of his sisters.

youtube.com/watch?v=OGI0c7mHAhU

Shows what (You) fucking know.

>got lower ratings than a Clyde episode despite huge amounts of hype

And....?

Obviously, there is something about The Loud House's success that is bothering CNfags, because there seems to be a coordinated effort by its fanboys to attack and derail its threads. I saw you in particular in another thread the same day doing something similar.

It's hard to swallow that another ex-CN alumni jumped ship to Nickelodeon and created a success, I know. That doesn't give you reason to act like a bitter fanboy about it.

Loud House has the Cartoonnetwork/Nickleodeon/Disney XD humour all in one. It is here to stay. It's made by Chris Savino, the son of a bitch who cursed us with endless seasons of Johnny Test.

>he son of a bitch who cursed us with endless seasons of Johnny Test.
Wat?

Savino only spent a year on Johnny Test.

And that year was the year, this abomination was created.

He planted the bomb, then left to go to a safe distance, where he could enjoy watching people suffer.

Who also ruined Dexter's Lab and Powerpuff Girls

More like, Savino had to scrap and claw his way to get his cartoon, being handed a gutted PPG and Dexter's Lab and taking the blame for it, while people like Rebecca Sugar got it on the casting couch, or Pen Ward/Quintel/Hirsch got it from their CalArts connections.

Let's be fair here though, it's been agreed upon on here in the past that the first season of Johnny Test is the only one that can be considered "ok".

Let's just sidestep all the pointless arguing and just ask "What's your favourite three episodes so far?"

Ties That Bind
Undie Pressure
Study Muffin