FEMINIST/ALT RIGHT MOVEMENT = SAME SHIT DIFFERENT NAME

>Fuck'n Tumblrite feminists. All they do is blame their problems on the patriarchy and refuse to listen to other views.
>Yeah I'd describe myself as NatSoc or at least a part of the Alt-right movement. The Jews did everything wrong in my life and any other views are clearly shills.
Small minds think alike.

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.therightstuff.biz/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums BTFO.
Any butthurt below proves OP right
inb4: 0.05 have been deposited into your account
/thread

Idk /nsg/ is probably worse than tumblr.

If you really think this is a good comparison then you're brain dead.
Wanting to have borders is not the same as wanting all men to be subservient.
There's nothing wrong with having a national identity. It's actually necessary for people to live in harmony with each other.

It's not that you discern right or wrong based on them,

it's that you blame 100% of your problems on the boogyman and REFUSE to have any sort of discourse about views that challenge your own.

JUST LIKE Tumblr.

If you ever went to look at what we do on this board you'll easily see that we get into large scale arguments on both youtube videos and this board
our perception changes over time as a result.

>not wanting to become a minority in your own country is somehow a controversial topic
baka

Hails from a Heathen right-wing conservative populist.

Sup Forums is not alt-right.

we're alt-centrist.

Fucking people, all they do is say things,

>threading your own post

this post was shitty enough to be canadian with a proxy.

Good try. 1/10, Fag, more effort needed

The same thing in different ways. Both will be destroyed by labels.

The reason why leftism and SJWs are going extinct? The term "SJW". Branding them, labeling them, and identifying them was absolutely necessary to destroying them. This lumped them all together under one identity that was easy to attack, could easily be strawmanned, and had extreme meme potential. It spread quickly and now the majority of Americans laugh at SJWs and in turn it became fashionable to be a centrist nationalist like Trump.

Now the same thing is being done with the "alt right" label. Fascist? You're alt-right. Libertarian? You're alt-right. Bernie supporter? You're alt-right. Congrats, you're stuck with all of the others. Now their actions will be your actions. You're fucked, say goodbye to your ideology being taken seriously.

People calling themselves alt-right are shills and massive fucking retards.

At least we're rejecting it, we can simply ask those faggots "What's an alt-right? I'm natsoc" and etc

Barely anyone on the alt right (ethno-nationalists) blame everything on the jews, you fat cuckold

The "alt-right" doesn't exist. it's too diverse for that.
You have libertarians, anarchists, fascists and loads of other people, the only reason people label us is because we fight for similar shit at the moment.

You have the /r/The_Donald plebbitors, you have Sup Forums, you have stormfront and etc, pretty divided outside of a few isolated cases.

You cannot be alt right if you are not

A) ethno-nationalist
B) aware of the JQ

It's not a fucking political party so it doesn't need established doctrine.
What it is doing however, is getting way more people to far right positions than Sup Forums ever has.

The Right Stuff radio (radio.therightstuff.biz/) is getting half a million listens per month.
Daily Stormer is getting 5 million pageviews per month.
TRS forums are creating local groups IRL that are meeting up every week and doing activism.

It's a movement you choose to be part of and it certainly isn't going to manifest in a political party, or if it will, that political party won't define itself as alt right. Rather natsoc or fascist.

If you don't want to be labelled alt right, then you're not.
But stop trying to say it's a "VAST LEFT WING CONSPIRACY"

>no arguments
Looks like I'm right.

WAKE ME UP

We don't hate jews though,just bankers and media execs.

We cant.control that almost all of them are jews, nor that jews work together like a functioning tribe

Yes you do

Talk about a lack of argument, lol.