Sup Forums what do you think of this

Sup Forums what do you think of this

If he's so disappointed with France, maybe go back to Saudi Arabia

>muh colonialism

It is free now, they can create chaos in their own counries instead of leeching us.

He should go back to where he came from and improve whatever nation he lived in instead of leeching off one better.

Well he is victim blaming, and is also an idiot. He does however have ever right to voice his dumb opinion.

"Don't say, write or draw mean things about muslims or they will literally turn into terrorists" t. (((moderate))) muslim

>uses the word "Islamophobic"

Disqualified.

Honestly, how can they be this detached from reality?

We could destroy this comic in 5 minutes, because what it says is so stupid and naive.

I think this is a low energy, zero effort, shitty shill slide thread.

Kill yourself, faggot.

>I believe the cartoons were hurtful and islamophobic and will help terrorist recruitment

Are Muslims a single poorly-drawn political cartoon away from becoming soldiers of a murderous totalitarian Caliphate?

I mean is that honestly all it takes?

/thread

Accurate. Also he's right.
>It is free now, they can create chaos in their own counries instead of leeching us.
>knowing so little about your country's history
>being brainwashed by Sup Forums's Burgers
Try not ending up in a civil war or a corrupt government when your police and army has been utterly fucked by the West.

A phobia is an irrational fear.

If it's "Islamophobic" to fear Islam, then we should start shaming people for being Murderphobic, Pedophilophobic and Rapistophobic.

Remember...people can criticize ANY ideology...except Islam.

>muslims aren't terrorists
>but if you make cartoons they might kill you
Liberal doublethink is amazing.

>when your police and army has been utterly fucked by the West

Have you ever heard about something called "fix your shit"? Try it sometime, retarded Algerian scum.

I like eggs

My friend just got back from France and said it was one of the most dodgy places he has ever been. The moment he stepped foot in the country someone was robbed right in front of him. He also kept getting pestered by what he assumed was gypsies new landmarks which wanted him to buy shit. They then all fled the moment they saw police.

Germany was also utterly fucked after WW2 and they were back on their feet after only few years.

If mocking criticism in the form of a cartoon is enough to radicalize people to the point of mass murder then that ideology has no place in western civilization. Doing the whole "they put the cart in front of the horse" shtick falls apart when we're talking about people being killed by retards getting pissy over a cartoon.

>See? They don't even believe in free speech!
>Which means murdering anyone who makes something I don't like.
>Which means saying it should be illegal to not print anything I don't like.
>I'm so disappointed in this country I voluntarily moved to for the purposes of collecting benefits.

>telling someone to shut up is now violating free speech
He has a right to spout his dumb opinion about how Islam is a religion of peace but they will kill you if you insult their religion, just as those around him are free to tell him that he's a dumbass.
You're not exempt from criticism just because you're brown.

Yeah, because we totally see how you manage to do great things in France when we import you, a day can't pass here without hearing about a great contribution form algerians to the french society, I think flooding you under welfare was the greatest decision we ever made.

Try to cure your victim complex, stop marrying your cousins and change your religion fucking inbred, then we will talk.

Frenchcucks seem very timid and very accepting of "diversity" I doubt any French Muslim experienced this

In fact I'm sure it would have made the news

t. Ryan who never got out of Texas

Whoever made this comic should be strung up. That is not what is fucking happening. Muslims aren't just gently saying "Oh I find those cartoons offensive but I am in favor of freedom of speech" - NO NIGGER that is not what's fucking happening. They do not in fact support free speech and they are quite clear about that and they are rioting and marching in tens of thousands to deny free speech rights

I want to make the West as uncomfortable for Muslims as possible so fuck this entire sentiment. I fucking wish that little girls were told by their mothers that Muslims are dangerous. I fucking wish that was the reality in Europe

>Your god sucks

Charlie Hebdo's message would be just 'God sucks'

If he's not a terrorist, why does he practice the religion of terror?

well, there's one (((other)))

Typical leftist hogwash and feelings.

>unemployment office

Gotta collect those gibsmedats

>He's got this stupid smarmy expression like *sniffle* I just wanna... I just wann colonize the west for J-Jihad you mean white males*sniffle* It's almost like our collective actions have reprocutions and I'm gonna frown :^(((((

European colonialism was good. Without it the French and Spanish would have had no interest in helping us in our war for Independence

> le both sides are bad.jog

god I hate liberals.

Degenerate sandnigger

why did he go to france.

What in the absolute fuck. Is this the original cartoon and not Sup Forums edit? Because that guy is being 100% islamic terrorist apologist. He's literally covering for the terrorists.

Yes, he's entitled to his free speech, but jesus fucking christ that's like telling a rape victim that rape happened because of her clothing. He can say whatever he wants to say about the cartoonist killing, but he better not whine afterwards how people think he's a terrorist.

>What is Marshall's plan
>says the country that always had it good for being a third world police state's literal hat
>projecting this much their insecurities irl
>not knowing simple facts about their country's colonial history
I'm a French-Swiss-Italian white Protestant.
Did you get bullied by Algerians? Are you scared of them?
Algerian are considered French in Northern Africa for good reasons. Algeria used to be pretty fucking French-washed so now wonder they migrate to our country, some Algerian elders literally speak a better French than you and me.

so why did he go to a country where he was not welcome?
oh right

>If mocking criticism in the form of a cartoon is enough to radicalize people to the point of mass murder
>but if you make cartoons they might kill you
More like two assholes out of millions of muslims will kill edgy baby-boomers for drawing fedora-tier garbage. That shit is just rational statistics.
>40% obesity rate
>relevant opinion about a country they don't know shit about
pick one

This is the original comic.

Why is he in France?

>unemployed muslim

Typical. Work or shut the fuck up.

fpbp

Darn, if only they had a country where they could feel like they belong :/

1000000/10

>Implying France isn't full of insecure retards who'd rather hire white-trash than competent muslims