Is there ever a time when a woman deserves to be raped?

Is there ever a time when a woman deserves to be raped?

It's just sex, holy shit.
What's the big deal?

Consent you retard fag.
Imagine my fucking your boipussy without your consent...
In your own words:
>It's just sex, holy shit.
>What's the big deal?
Get it now?

Still, not that big of a deal. I'd just contain with my life.

Continue*

The conversation changes when you realize that women secretly enjoy being raped. Thats why they all have rape fantasies and can't stop thinking about being raped after it happened. Not because it was "so traumatizing" - it's because they have deep down urges to be taken by force. Real men take what is theirs, pussy beta bitches ask if they can go in slow with lube. The rape thing is just a convenient way for women to try and get some power over men in society - they all love it, but pretend they don't because it gives them power.

yes
fpbp

I don't see how saying you want to rape someone is any worse than saying you want to kill them

If she supports African and Islamic immigration.

Loss of the only intrinsic value a woman has. She's literally only a gatekeeper of her snatch. That's literally it. Rapist takes away her only intrinsic worth. That's why its such a big deal for woman, rape of a man, while surely a crime, is in fact just a very humiliating form of battery/assault. Not o for a woman.

quite a few pro rape threads going around these few days
you westerners are disgusting

Get with the program serbia

much like you'd just continue with your life after losing a leg or being robbed. you are missing the point you fucking burger

Only when you invade another village

that's a dirty ass fucking mirror.
and yes, i would stick it in her while she was asleep.

that's because unlike serbian women, western women are fuckable.

Would you user?

That's a Tranny!

>her
>she

All the time. Literally. They need Abdul cock to settle down. Women needs discipline, just like children. If you let them roam, they'll ruin society.

Every bitch needs to get raped and put in her place after that.

I'm getting the feeling it's not the regular Sup Forums posters doing it.

It's crazy to think that shitposters and/or shills are actually far more interested in raping women than Sup Forums is.

Ever a time when you deserve to have your pants ripped off and broom handle jammed up your ass?