Jaden Smith has his own Netflix show now

Jaden Smith has his own Netflix show now

youtube.com/watch?v=hwc6fTnsdBI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FDxpOsnTPkw
youtube.com/watch?v=_OcV14C6ao4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any fat weeb with ms paint could make a better looking show than that shit.

Ah yes, the anime from the Vampire Weekend guy.

>Soviet Union F-1 girl

Learn what the words you spout mean before posting again.

This makes no sense you mong.

is this anime blackface? (pun not intended)
seriously, a bunch of americans making the most stereotypical cliched tropey anime
why?

What did he mean by this?

>this is a thing that exists
truly, we live in the darkest timeline

Has Sup Forums seen this? lol

>being this fucking dumb

not anime, threads deleted

Will must be so.....proud.

Must be nice to be a gay-ass scientology nigger and have shit just handed to you on a platter the way this little faggot has.

I wonder how much Will Smith paid netflix for this

American studios should leave anime alone.

The sheer volume of putrid fecal matter that Netflix actively shoots out of its ass decreases the collective value of the human race

>20$ billion in debt

blacks ruined weeb culture anime there i said it

This is Studio Deen

Boy lil uzi vert gonna be pissed

>ezra
hmmm

he's completeley talentless, and yet completely bankable by virtue of his father.

the kid isn't even 20 yet. will be a nobody by 30.

it looks so fucking bad

obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=FDxpOsnTPkw

wew

NETFLIX IS RUINING MY CHINESE CARTOONS!!!!!!!

Deen should leave anime alone.

Deen, Production IG and a south korean studio

animation look like shit

Is it a movie or a series. Does Jaden have fan girls?

Jude Law wtf

shame that even will smith's demented spawn is normie enough not to know about sonichu and hire chris to draw this since it already looks like low quality furry fanfic rather than anime. his daughter is legit insane but she wouldn't know cwc either.

you cant animate in ms paint you idiot

We're discussing where it belongs (deleted on co already)

I thought this thing had converted to a woman.

KINO
I
N
O

hey that's my thread

>you cant draw individual frames in ms paint

>Starring Jaden Smith
>Marketing his name in the trailers
Is he that much of a house hold name that they had to let us know this is a Jaden Smith project? I honestly thought he was a laughing stock of the internet...

truly a visionary ahead of his time

>it's a project by Jaden Smith
>who never lived in the projects

Really, really makes you think.

>americans

youtube.com/watch?v=_OcV14C6ao4

>he actually made a faux pseudo intellectual show
Well damn.

>Studio Deen

Trust Deen to do this absolute shit. How desperate for money are they since the Nasu train ended.

Man, Will Smith is really pushing the "HEY GUYS LOOK AT MY KIDS; AREN'T THEY GREAT? AREN'T THEY SUPER TALENTED? LOOK AT THEM HOLY FUCK LOOK AT THEM. HERE'S 50 NEW FUCKING SHOWS THAT HEMORRHAGE SHIT TONS OF MONEY WITH THEM IN IT" card.

what's wrong with the sound?

lol. Will Smith doesn't do shit for them any more.

>Will Smith.
More like Jada Pinkett. Coincidentally, his oldest son from his previous marriage doesn't get these opportunities or attention. Matter of fact, a lot of people surprised that he exists.

That's where the merpersons live.

I think he's pointing out that the buildings are clearly the World Trade Center.

Must have been the ones they built after the Freedom Tower bombing.

wtf

this nigga just made a fuckin anime

ah yeah I'm sure Jaden got this show based on his own talents and long history of success in the industry and it had nothing to do with who his dad is

just deleted
So what the fuck is this show? It's not a cartoon and it's not anime even though it's animated?

>A rich person's kid got something they didn't earn

So standard America then.

>(((Ezra Koenig)))

wtf

CAN SOMEONE LIGHT THIS LITTLE FUCKING RETARDED FAGGOT ON FIRE!!!

Yeah, he did.

>Cast includes Jaden Smith, Susan Sarandon, Jude Law, Jason Schwartzman, Richard Ayoade, Steve Buscemi, Stephen Fry, Kiernan Shipka and Willow Smith
>Created by Ezra Koenig, lead singer of Vampire Weekend

It's gonna be kino
Get over it, weebs

I'm baffled too. I mean, it's a pretty piss poor animation, but it's an animation nonetheless. Where the fuck are we supposed to talk about this shit?

Does Kiki get blacked?

Everyone outside of Hollywood knows Jaden is a failure. I guess mods are trying to stamp out shitposting before it starts.

this looks like one ofthose"youtube original anime" made by one person but maybe twice as good in terms of humor and animation production and voice acting

Trey looks like a black version of ben Shapiro in this pic

>blue checkmark
really makes you ponder

Maybe if you quit typing like a faggot.

I guess they're going for a Wes Anderson-type anime aimed at Gen Z. Animation is some of the worst I've ever seen. It just looks like more lowest common denominator shit that based on whatever metrics they have on their key audiences. Le funny teenage angst juxtaposed with wacky anime cliches xD. I admit the editing is on point tho.

I wonder if Netflix really believes this type of original programming can keep them afloat after every major company realizing they can just host their content on their own site.

does this count a cultural appropriation?

Is this a blacked reboot of Kappa Mikey?

>Win... lose... we'll all be equal in the grave
LMAO, did Jayden himself write this line?

I should've known. Deen quality at it's finest.

Probably

Yeah he left them to face the harsh world of show business on their own with probably nothing but a measly $50 mil each and their own mansions

Its the nu-male rebuttal to anything that requires further analyzing for comprehension.
>call it projection
>get upbotes
Too bad this is not one of these sites.