What's your answer to this Sup Forums?

What's your answer to this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=gswIQ3mCbqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do you deserve to "advance in life" when all you do is install air conditioning?

>waah buah! pay me more for being an uneducated wagecuck

fuck off

>americans

Speculators deserve to advance in life better than ac people because?

Manufactured inflation.
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4

you do realize that all that money he isn't getting, is going to the top 1%. none of it is going to the middle class, or the poor.
its just the rich skimming more and more and more off the top, from everyone below them.

Blame the EPA for making all cars fuel efficient as fuck also every car has a fuck ton of very specialized computers inside it now.

Farmers want to make a profit. If they increase supply too much, the price goes down. The US government pays these farmers to grow anyway, so we have food. Often, they allow farmers and distributors to mark up the price. Fields which could grow food aren't.

A few years ago, there was a food shortage and this is why. All inflation is caused by purposeful destruction of products and production - cash for clunkers took cheap cars off the road. The USA government demanded the oil companies switch to low sulfur desiel, but didn't force them to pay for it - high gas prices are to pay for the switch.

Certain people rig the game so you can't win, and they can't lose. Civilization and a formal economy are actually weapons people have used to dominate one another - the USA killed the buffalo not to starve the Indians, but to force them into the white man's economy and onto welfare, at which point the government could take whatever rights it wanted to.

A profession's worth is based on supply - doctors in the USA only let a limited number of people become doctors every year to keep their pay high.

I'm a certified computer network technician who makes $100/hr, and I can't pay rent. This isn't a matter of skill or drive - $100/hr for twenty hours in one day is not enough to pay my bills. Why? $2,000 jobs come once every two months at best.

Most of my time is spent idle because either the work doesn't pay for the gas, or there is no work to do. I can't force people to let me mount AP's - I can't just walk in and ask if they need a network.

I deserve what I earn, and no one is giving me an opportunity to earn. So it's the elite's fault, not mine, because there are more houses than homeless people - if I could get work, and the banks hadn't stolen everyone's houses, I could afford to buy one.

The people who don't deserve what they have are the trust fund kiddies who I install networks for, so they can come on Sup Forums and tell me that I don't deserve anything.

You don't need a car or gas or car insurance and you don't need to live in a $1400 / month home.

Lol, delusion.

That's what happens when stop restricting immigration. If you want higher wages decrease the supply of labor. Just look at how well programmers are doing.

You must live in SF.

MUH FEELS
>Expects people to be given free shit
Fuck off

Prices of everything are rising due to 1. failed economy 2. influx of illegals which means homes are in a smaller supply, increase in scholarships etc etc

The government regulations (lobbied by big business and the 1%) stifle the economy and cause monopolies on many items...

Take epi-pens for example. Recently everyone's panties are in a twist and the occupy democrats are sharting memes out left and righ on the fact that the price was tripled or something to that effect.

Why's NOBODY talks about is the fact that this one manufacturer of Epi pens is the only authorized brand in the USA. This isn't a problem in Europe because there are 3 or 4 competing brands! And guess who imposed regulations to ensure that the Epi-pen has a monopoly on this market?! THE BLOATED GOVERNMENT ARM OF THE FDA...

AND FUCKING GUY FOXXE MASKED MEME FAGGOTS EITHER FAIL TO GET THAG THROUGH YOUR DENSE SKULLS OR YOU'RE A LN EATABLISHMENT PSYOP.

Fuck you ... In every way possible..

>none of it is going to the middle class, or the poor

Uh no I'm pretty sure that the US spends upwards of $700 (with estimates as high as $1.1 Trillion) per year on welfare in all forms

Ask the Fed

You're absolutely right goy, nothing to do with Reaganomics and neoliberism at all

Thats a red herring if I ever saw one

This is why we need Uncle Bernie.

Inflation between then and now is roughly 4x, so those numbers aren't that bad.
Also, if he was making $40 an hour installing air conditioning, he was overpaid as fuck.

Inflation is fine if your wages increase with inflation.

Why do things need to improve endlessly?

The crowd will reply that the worker has failed to compete, and fails to cite globalism as a primary factor. Nations have tilted to game towards corporate domination and accumulation, but any talk of 'redistribution' triggers.

If you are unsatisfied by rage, why not just refuse the shit sandwich you've been served? Even if you're a sheep you still have teeth, remind the hand of that fact.

Neoliberalism and lax immigration policies go hand in hand.

How long did you spend searching for the weirdest picture of sheep teeth you could find?
Even after knowing what it is, it still doesn't look right
It looks like an eye socket with weird shit inside

Just get a better job faggot. All it takes is 5 years and 100k dollars before you will be considered, not that hard really. Stop being a communist, you aren't entitled to anything. The way things are now is perfect and its what makes America the greatest country on earth loser. Fucken grow up.

Well hot damn! This guy knows what he's talking about!

Darn tootin' why can't you yungin's slap your ass and pull yourselves up by yer bootstraps? I slaved away at the local grocery store for 10 hours a week in the summer and paid all my tuition! It was hard werk ringing' up that cashier and counting groceries! Nowadays, millenials that are grocery baggers are just lazy otherwise they'd make more than minimum wage!

After that I got my degree in History. My GPA wasn't good but what I lacked in talent, I made up for in grit! I worked a good hard 8 hours a day at my job! No browsing Facebook or Iphones, and got promoted within 2 weeks to Manager and bought a house the next!

What's your point leaf? Some of those 'forms' of corporate welfare are to the 1%, which does little to improve the employment situation (Muh Job Creators) and accumulates wealth at the top, where it festers and corrupts.

Maybe if employers were willing to pay a fair share of the cost to train their workforce, or maintain public infrastructure they benefit from, according to the benefit they receive, the spending on welfare to give a dignified lifestyle to 100% of the population, even the 'undeserving', wouldn't seem like such a burden.

About 2 seconds, long enough to realize what we are and what we need to do about it.

fuking communist!

get 2 jobs!

So your argument is for EVERYBODY to get better jobs at the same time.
Im sure youve really though about this

but they haven't kept up

>influx of illegals which means homes are in a smaller supply,

If only it were possible to somehow create new houses, but like going to the moon or supersonic passenger flight we won't see that kind of technology in our lifetime.

It was never like that.

Didn't read lol.

Truth

We need to remove jew banking and remove the niggers and muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=gswIQ3mCbqQ

So you can install airconditioning yourself?
you dont think that any type of labour should be rewarded with enough money so that you can provide for a family?
are burgers really this retarded?

>I slaved away at the local grocery store for 10 hours a week in the summer and paid all my tuition!

You had it easy. I had to fill in a form to earn my UK grant and university fees (whatever they are). It was a long hard form, maybe even 5 pages long.

R A R E
A
R
E

Wow.
That's really fucking gay.
I feel entitled to a refund on my time for reading that shit.

>t. person with a Humanities degree

Seriously.. it was

I am gen x old, and we had it so fucking easy compared to you hapless little frog posters.

Also, Internet bantz were better because .edu was about as ignorant as it got.

>tfw getting a degree in Cisco networking

The Pajeets are going to take my job aren't they.

>2 bedroom anything
>$1,400/mo.

Where does this faggot live? I live in a nice new 2 br 2 ba apt with a roommate that costs $650/mo. ($325 each) plus ~$50 for utilities.

My mom just bought a brand new 3 level, 3 br 3 ba condo, and she only pays ~$800 a month on her mortgage and fees + utilities.

Maybe don't be a huge faggot and demand to live in the middle of downtown metropolis and you won't get assraped by a landlord.

WA, actually.

>Expects people to be given free shit

Actually, my plan at this point is to get off the grid and use my contracting skills for my own benefit. Work turned out to be so easy, I want to do it 24/7.

>Fuck off

I often have to argue with managers who don't know I'm supposed to be there, and I have to call people up and demand they pay me. If I fucked off, I would starve to death - I live by never giving up.

>Prices of everything are rising due to 1. failed economy

Why can't you describe how the economy is failing? I can - and you aren't countering my points. You're just telling me to fuck off. BTW, I just left work.

>2. influx of illegals which means homes are in a smaller supply

We have more uninhabited, foreclosed homes than we have homeless people. I would build a house, but I have no land. I have no land because of inflaton pricing it out of my reach. The land is so expensive because it's changed many hands, and every pair wanted to make a profit.

I often drive by houses for sale, and the prices keep dropping. No one will buy them at high prices. This is what's causing the negative economic growth - people are being forced to sell things for less than they paid for them.

For rich people, inflation is good because it means their stuff gains value. For poor people, inflation is bas because it prevents them from buying valuable goods. This is the game, and you're playing it like Alice with the Red Queen.

>increase in scholarships etc etc

Scholarships are good - they train people, enabling then to make money. Of course you don't want people to improve themselves - then, you wouldn't be able to insult them for working for peanuts while you live off a trust fund.

When the system you leach off of cuts you off, you'll have to come to me because you don't know any useful skills. China is winning because it's a technocracy.

What's your point in the second half of your post?

You can make $100/hr on 20 hr jobs, but they only happen every 2 months? Are you not doing anything in between? If not, why the hell would anyone feel sorry for you and expect you to be able to buy anything for working essentially 10 hrs a month? If your job is so inessential that only one person/company every two months needs you, then what are you complaining about?

If you're a certified network guy, you could certainly get a job as such within a company. You'll make less money, but it's steady income.

Also

>doctors in the USA only let a limited number of people become doctors every year to keep their pay high

Yeah, nah.

Says the fat shit lord who would die from over heating if the ac went off because his fat needs constant cooling to stay alive.

>Farmers want to make a profit. If they increase supply too much, the price goes down. The US government pays these farmers to grow anyway, so we have food. Often, they allow farmers and distributors to mark up the price. Fields which could grow food aren't.
>A few years ago, there was a food shortage and this is why. All inflation is caused by purposeful destruction of products and production - cash for clunkers took cheap cars off the road. The USA government demanded the oil companies switch to low sulfur desiel, but didn't force them to pay for it - high gas prices are to pay for the switch.
>Certain people rig the game so you can't win, and they can't lose. Civilization and a formal economy are actually weapons people have used to dominate one another - the USA killed the buffalo not to starve the Indians, but to force them into the white man's economy and onto welfare, at which point the government could take whatever rights it wanted to.

Smartest thing I have read on here in years and people act like he is stupid.

This site has went to shit. No wonder you fags worship Milo and Gavin and the likes.

Bump

Sounds to me like he's trying to freelance, and it isn't going particularly well. I've been doing it for a few years, and it took me most of the first year to get it so that I can make decent money.

Few pieces of advice:

When you aren't working, look for ways to build on your existing business. Lower your price if you have to, but only if it will get you a recurring client. Someone who will pay you $75/hour for ten hours every month is more valuable than someone who will pay you $100/hour for fifteen hours this month alone.

See if you can branch out your skills a bit. Add value where you can. Can you do remote support? Then offer it at a reduced rate from onsite support, or build it into a fixed-price package if you can.

If that's not working, then trawl through Craigslist and UpWork for jobs you can handle and get a decent return on. But, as always, focus on getting recurring clients first, then focus on getting whatever single jobs you can.