Untitled

Death to america

her sister was Vito's wife on the show, they both sounded and looked very similarly. I didn't catch this initially.

is there any historical event that even comes close to having the same impact to society's mental state than 9/11 that is not the great depression

ww2

I think that's a bit broader than he was looking for.

>Painter and art connoisseur
>finds an unknown Guercino painting
>buys it at auction for $140,000
>has it authenticated for years
>sells it for $10 million

End of WW1, the cold war.

it was a different time

Trump's election

Kennedy assassination

trump's election

DUDE 9/11 CHANGED EVERYTHING LMAO

Why are Americans so cringey lol?

>oh no, the world hates us. why did nobody mention this?
Has any other country ever been more deluded and self absorbed?

literally thousands, 9/11 was really not a big deal

This. 10 years later and nobody gives a shit. In history books it'll say, "Two planes hit some towers and terrorism became a problem."

WW1 and 2, more so 1 than 2 I think, will be remembered for hundreds of years.

>why did nobody mention this?
they did we just didnt care

all of yurop and china

>It's kill or be killed

>europe
>country
That's the American education system at work.

>the world hates us

No, 90% of foreign powers either love America, or hate America but acknowledge that being allied and in trade with us is pretty much necessary. Even Putin, who is basically a fucking commie, said he personally likes America
Just self-loathing faggots like you hate America and pretend that everybody else does too.

are you both retarded? 9/11 happened in 2 hours, ww1 2 lasted years

your american shows.

Fuck mudslimes and their apologists

This. In the grand scheme of things it was just an escalation of a war that was already happening.

It's pretty big for American history though.

UP IN THE LOUVRE

Civi War???
Are you fucking retarded

Trump winning was like 9/11 in reverse.

the changes it brought around were pretty big though, not just at a legal/governmental level either.

it effectively killed off the last of the 90s enthusiasm

>Woke up this mornin'

no, nothing comes close. only children in high school would think otherwise b/c they were < 5 when it happened. see below.

>2017
>still believing in the 'the muslims did it' meme

Bet you think jet fuel can melt steel beams aswell

This made me laugh out loud for a good minute

Thank you

berlin wall was the last big one.
Tianaman square was big too

STOOOOPID
FAKKIN
ART

DUDE, 9/11 CHANGED EVERYTHING BECAUSE WE ALLOWED IT TO AND NOW WE'RE COMPLAINING ABOUT IT YEARS LATER LMAO

Dumb Americans

Holocaust you dingleberry

>holocaust
>historical
let me guess this is bait

More like Lorraine Brappo am I right bros

So Dr. Milfy did 9/11?

He's not even Italian, it blew me away to watch an interview and hear him sound like any other guy from New Jersey

I like the country, i mean the land, topography.
I have no beef with any individual people of that nation, and I really appreciate the foundation morals and rights of the country, everything else is fucked.

A "first world" country where you can be dying in the street and people will walk past you, where you can go to a hospital for aid and they tell you to fuck off and die unless you have cash, where you could kill a guy and walk free the same day if you have enough cash to post bail. Where it is cheapen for your children to buy poison like coca cola than it is to buy fruit or clean water.
Your citizens can just openly buy guns, walk into peoples homes or public places and blow innocent peoples head off on a whim.

Then you have the propaganda patriotism enforced into every citizen, who are so patriotic, stupid and trigger happy they would jump into conscription at any choice.
The (((sham))) political system that only the rich and wealthy can even run in, the pretend "freedom" the forced country wide poverty
the leaders who start meaningless wars with innocent contries and quite often lose.
The "we can trust you to have weapons of mass destructions" despite being the only nation to ever use such weapons....on civillians too.

fuck america, that nation will either get cucked by china or be the cause of the destruction of the human race.

Right now, you fucking idiots let a 70+ year old man with no idea of politics at the helm.
That mother fucker could just start a nuclear holocaust for teh lulz if he wanted.
hes gonna be dead soon, why fucking not....I would.
He might even get altzimers at at stage hes that old.

>history is 250 years old

>where you can go to a hospital for aid and they tell you to fuck off and die unless you have cash
also does not happen, you will get fucked by the bills later but the hospital will treat you
>where you could kill a guy and walk free the same day if you have enough cash to post bail
wrong again
>Where it is cheapen for your children to buy poison like coca cola than it is to buy fruit or clean water
it's not cheaper, people are dumb and make poor choices. Unless you're in Flint the tap is fine
>Your citizens can just openly buy guns, walk into peoples homes or public places and blow innocent peoples head off on a whim.
this part does suck, I will admit
>Then you have the propaganda patriotism enforced into every citizen, who are so patriotic, stupid and trigger happy they would jump into conscription at any choice.
lol get real, anybody with half a brain knows joining the military is retarded. the military is basically welfare at this point
>The (((sham))) political system that only the rich and wealthy can even run in, the pretend "freedom" the forced country wide poverty
just like any other relevant country
>the leaders who start meaningless wars with innocent contries and quite often lose.
true
>The "we can trust you to have weapons of mass destructions" despite being the only nation to ever use such weapons....on civillians too.
japs deserved it, don't be ignorant
>fuck america, that nation will either get cucked by china or be the cause of the destruction of the human race.
perhaps
>Right now, you fucking idiots let a 70+ year old man with no idea of politics at the helm.
trump is a retard, sure
>That mother fucker could just start a nuclear holocaust for teh lulz if he wanted.
he's a retard but this seems unlikely. go ahead and spout dumb shit like this if it makes you feel better
>hes gonna be dead soon, why fucking not....I would.
thanks for proving you're just another autistic yuropoor

The fact that Valve will never make Half-life 3

No single event has changed the course of history so much in 3 hours.

>ALL THIS OVER A SLICE OF GABAGOOL?

That is actually brilliant
Holy crap I must ponder this theory some more

>9/11 was an inside jo...

>DID SOMEONE SAY JOB?