Misery

How do you think it would feel to have sex with Misery?
Please,be honest.
I need to Know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YEkx42CNs1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Put your damn trip back on so I can filter you properly you disgusting Croat paedo fuck.

GAY.

>87451897
Hey, today is my first day on Sup Forums. What do you mean by this?

How is this "paedo"?

Early Misery a cute.

Well lets start with the fact that attempting to have sex with her at all could lead to disastor. You could end up getting her pregnant with your disgusting gross child, getting some unknown and uncureable std, getting struck by lightning, something heavy falls on your head, you end up losing all the blood through the adrenaline in your dick veins, etc.

Then there's the fact that she sleeps on a literal bed of nails which while not bad to lay on would be actual hell to fuck someone in. I something jokingly call it a chastity bed.

As for how it would feel itself to have sex with Misery, well that's another one that would be a bit weird. Technically she's undead which means that her pussy is probably all old and gross and shit, but if you can avoid it then I guess the sex would be nice. I imagine her pussy is about as leaky as her eyes are.

Of course, Misery is my wife, so either way I'm going to love it.

Don't worry My life is nothing more than eternal pain,I think I can handle a gross mutant deformed child.

Early Misery was pretty cute desu. Supprising how she went from that to what we know now, but both results are cute and I love them both.

"paedo"? Also I'm pretty sure Misery is actually 100+ years old. She just died at a young age, but she's actually probably older than anyone else in the show.

If this board gets away with fawning over girls like Gruftine then what's the big deal about fawning over Misery?

I like early Misery,She was fat and fat things are cute.

Yeah!!
They fap to Creepy Susie too and she's only 10 years old.,yet they always shit on Ruby Gloom and Misery because "paedo".....I dont get it.

Pre Early Misery a cute,too.

You are disgusting,user.

Probably because they have shit taste in cartoons.

This!!
I like Misery because she's from a cartoon I can enjoy,I don't want a waifu just to fap to her Off-Model FanArt I want a waifu to love.

See this nigga gets it!!!
Misery is literally my one true love. I don't just waifu her for sex like most of these fucking degenerates do, I actually want to love her and care for her. That's why I call her just my wife and not my waifu, because my love for her is realer than any kind of love I see from people who claim someone/something is their waifu.

hell I rarely even fap to her

I want to hug Misery.

Marry Misery,Fap to Ruby,Kill Iris.

youtube.com/watch?v=YEkx42CNs1g

Morose is a qt too

Best REcolor ever,

>Ctrl+F "miserable"
>0 of 0

You wanna talk recolors my friend...

Poor Misery,Her family is a fucking lie.

Well if you actually watch the episode it all sorta makes sense.

Sorry, I was too late

Orgasmic. Her snarky comments about death and her macbre ways of saying she loves me during it wont help me not cummtoo fast either.

Yes,her family is full of horny Sluts.

>Orgasmic

I wanna kill myself. What would missry say about that?

Never is too late to enjoy Misery,user.

She'd probably direct you over to Ruby since that would be more her thing to help with.

"Kill yourself if you want so I can have a new doll"

Well, even my waifu wants me dead

This is your waifu,user.
Enjoy it.

>paedo fuck.
Leave,please.

If you want pedo shit you can go to /trash/, Sup Forums is now reformed and multiracial and Afrocentrist now.

Why People Hate Iris so much? she used to be my waifu... until I realized western cartoons arent waifus.

Still do tbqh senpai

Western cartoons are totally waifus. And I really don't know why people hate Iris, I always thought she was adorable.

I wanted to give her a hug, for starters.

"Having sex with misery" is a great way to describe how I feel these days.

C U T E

Why is fucking two face in the back?

I dont hate her, i just find her kinda boring. I do have a cyclops fetish desu.

Underrated

Ruby Gloom has a unique cast of background characters.

>Implying we don't shit on the Gruftine posters either

R34 of the little girl please, I am pedo