Bourgeoisie scum will defend this

>Bourgeoisie scum will defend this
Capitalists deserve to die. The rich will share, whether they like it or not.

Where are the Democrats? Sucking dick under the table?

rethuglicans have had their last hooray its over

diversity has ended their rein and theres nothing they have left

thank god we are to be in a golden age

this

100% agreement in this

too long the fat elephant has sat on the people

first post best post

fbpb

yeah the obese nigger has fucking crumbs. fuck you

agreed its over for capitalist bullshit

drumpf is done and hillary will save us all

>MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

this isnt an argument you republican fuck

Nice shit posting m8

this isnt an argument you republican fuck

>Capitalists deserve to die.
Change that to Jews and I will participate in your shit thread.

Did the elephant really need to be labeled GOP,
clearly Horsey is loosing his mind, I feel bad for the guy.

you already particpate you lying schill

> literally representing wealth as a pie

Does horsey actually know anything about economics? Like at all?

/thread

>Rich = White Men.
>Middle Class = White Women
>Poor = Blacks.

Why are left wingers so sexist and racist all the time?

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was make the little people defend the rights of multinational corporations.

Americans seem to have a tendency to confuse "freedom and lack of government regulation in my personal life" with "freedom and lack of government regulation in big business".

Call it Murdoch's legacy, call it Randianism, Reaganism, American optimism, temporarily embarrassed millionaire syndrome, whatever. But don't deny that it's there.

says the fuckig trump voter

get out of my thread

This, Sup Forums btfo

You know there's an ID system right newfag? This turned into a cringe thread real fast Kek

wow OP are you suggesting people get what they took care of
outrageous

Yeah he knows it's just shitposting at its prime

Birds fly, niggers nig, Aussies shitpost. All is well.

Dont you fucking start you damn leaf

every fucking day with this retard idea....borjies will kick your ass like always so just save everybody a few minutes and kys

>govt (regardless of party at any given time) continues to bloat the military with billions of taxpayer dollars in the name of dat sweet middle eastern black gold-i mean terrorism
>funds those alleged terrorists in the first place
>fails to fund public education, and democrats give minorities gibsmedats instead in order to make them loyal to their party without actually improving anything
>dumbass middle class can no longer innovate at the rate the rich does
>middle class becomes poverty class

Yeah dude fuck the free market #feelthebern B)

>Capitalists deserve to die. The rich will share

>too long the fat elephant has sat on the people
hahaha, top kangaroo

Why are "the poor" portrayed as niggers in all of Horsey's comics? You'd think that would be a degree of realism he's stay away from.

>muh commune
Oh look, a 12 year old on Sup Forums. Reminder that Communism has two possible options, either 1. Remains "truly" communist at the cost of being dirt fucking poor, or 2. Becomes a dictatorship.

Pick one!

you're right. Finland / Europe has a different problem - we identify with welfare livers as if we were them and they were trying so hard to hold a stressful job when in fact, they couldn't care less.

noone talks like that fag... go back to your third world finland and let us big dogs in the USA handle things since were #1

you can only eat so much pie

You post this again so i'll post this again

>"The rich" decided that he want to bake a pie, he buys ingredients, an oven, place to put the oven etc.

>the "Middle class" comes over and offers that he will bake the pie for a piece, "The rich" accepts.

>After "The rich"'s pie is done and "Middle class" got its "Cut" the "poor" comes up and demands that they get something too because "middle class" got some and how are they supposed to survive without food, so "The rich" throws them few crumbs out of pity.
Seems right to me horsey really hit a mark on this one.

>wealth is finite

This is why nobody takes you seriously.

OH NOES WERE SO SCARED

Apple was made to pay 13 billion euros in back tax.

How do you think the grand sum lost to welfare cheats and benefit bums in all of Europe compares to the grand sum lost to tax avoidance?

In the UK alone the sums are thought to be something like 1-3 billion versus 7-13 billion.

BUT WHY DOES RICHIE HAVE SO MUCH MONIES IN THE FIRST PLACE?
THIS IS NOT EQUALITY

>things communists really believe
- inheritance is not allowed
- inheritance is seized by the gov in case of death
- every citizen has to start with the same minimal conditions supplied by the government

yes and the NSA is putting jewish xenoestrogens in your tap water

go to bed alex

politicial wisdom beyond ones years is not shitpost

democrats are the new world

seems to me like you're a horsey's ass france

>>diversity has ended their rein and theres nothing they have left
>thank god for the alt right
FTFY.

The alt right, all this new and young people can build an actual opposition now away from the corporatism of both Democucks and Republicucks. Shillary "attack" last week has only helped the movement that basically has one unified trade which is anti globalism even though the racial and antisemitic roots are strong.

>tfw grew up poor, around black people, lived in lower class area of north Raleigh, 70% black, still not racist and never even had a bad experience.

fuck off israel

put me in the screen cap

Even without inheritance you can get money, loans(look trump, people ridiculing him should remember that they got a small loan on $50k and are probably working in mcdonalds with gender studies degree so) or investors.
If you really got what it takes then you eventually will be on top.

wtf i hate tax cuts now

Motherfucking Aussies, it's always either you or Canada that says something this stupid. Also, there's a little thing called an ID system, so you just sound more retarded than you already do. Go fight a Kangaroo.

Get in the helicopter you commie scum

i'm not your captain and the screen is digital you cannot be in it unless maybe you upload a photo of yourself but this may not be what you're lookign for

Sup Forums is anonymous you GOP schill

whose stupid now

I know you're shitposting, but we have to keep this going, just for comedy. Look at pic related. That's you.

Strata never disappoints

those are randomly generated numbers you idiot

this isnt r.eddit

>RICH ARE WHITE MEN
>MIDDLE CLASS ARE WOMEN AND CHILDREN
>POOR ARE BLACKS AND CHILDREN

GET THIS PROPAGANDA OFF MY SCREEN

go vote brexit you self destructve twat

why dont' that dumb nigger bitch bake her own pie instead of waiting for a handout from whitey?

>BUT WHY DOES RICHIE HAVE SO MUCH MONIES IN THE FIRST PLACE?
>THIS IS NOT EQUALITY

BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T SIT ON THEIR ASS WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO GIVE IT TO THEM

becaus all the ingredients were stolen from her and her chains are a foot too short to reach the oven

>hurr what is social mobility

You have an ID above all your posts, we can all see you replying to yourself you fucking tard.

That's an argument.

what is (ID: wEgjfdyK) my dear bandwidth wasting friend?

>tfw communism is inevitable

its the same as post numbers you idiot its just random generate shit

you d probably pay more attention to that if you could get the double digits meme on them

Then why is it the same on every single one of your posts, just like my ID (Vcv+V03P) is the same on my posts? They indeed are randomly generated, but only once per thread, and they stay the same in each thread.

At this point I'm only replying, because I'm not sure whether you're a troll, or genuinely in need of medical care.

Getting caught was part of his plan
look at all those (you)s

B-but if the rich make more money, they'll create more jobs! R-right? They'll do it any day now! You'll see!

You DO know he's just shitposting because OP's post was crap, right?

We know, but it's funny to see Australia try to prove us all wrong.

>1 post by this ID

(wEgjfdyK) was the faggot who added shit to the shitpost.

because you have autism and your family is quietly embarrassed of you

Get out nigger.

You're missing the part where the poor and middle class ask for bigger pieces but are told by the rich that they can't afford that. So the poor and the middle class look for other jobs but just keep running into the same problem. All the middle class can do is try and work for the baker that will screw them over the least. The only other option is to save up, and start their own bakery, but it's very difficult to compete with big bakery chains owned by the rich. The poor, who can't afford to make the pie themselves, might resort to stealing pieces of the pie.