New man of action cartoon 2017 Mega Man

Why are Canadians trying to ruin mega-man? What the hell did he do to deserve the ben 10 people fucking him up so bad?

that looks better than the last concept art I saw.

Is this an edit or fanart?, or did they actually change the face to look more like the games?

Is that face edited? For some reason, I remember it looking a lot worse than that. The Tron armor is still take it or leave it.

Cant fuck him harder then capcom did, but they sure want to try.

He's a robot, he can take the hard pounding

I believe in Man Of Action

They can do it

>Is that face edited?

It is, this was the original.

Mega Man dressed up to go see Tron

A lifeless husk with cold eyes and a lopsided stroke victim smirk, as if a puppet carved by a drunk

Is this official? Looks much better than before.

Now if we could just lose that Mini-Mega thing....

Okay so for those who don't know the plot

>MegaMan is now a kid who goes to school and then lives a double life as a super hero robot
>there's a mini version of megaman

also they changed everyone names who have been mentioned so far

I'm still mad they called him Aki instead of Rock. His name's fucking Rock! Rock Light, Rock man, Mega Man. What the hell is this Aki Light bullshit supposed to be? What the fuck.

What are they going to do with Roll? Christ.

In Japanese, 'Aki' can mean 'bright' or 'hope'. Bright Light.

Probably a coincidence, sadly.

I honestly never hated Mega Man design until I saw this. This is fucking terrible, and when it comes to raping Capcom franchises it's no surprise Canadians are involved.

What does Roll look like, because that's the deal-breaker.

Truly there are no heroes left in man.

>man of action
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

will they go with mm1 or mm2 robots, because crashman already has an awesome name that needs no change

>Is this an edit or fanart?

>Is this official? Looks much better than before.

It's fanart. I remember seeing it before, but I don't remember who drew it. It's definitely not official, though.

You know what's gonna be fun? Hearing the generic OST instead of the Robot Master stage themes.

>now a kid who goes to school and then lives a double life as a super hero robot
I want to die. It's the worst trope ever. "Secret double life" is so fucking overdone. All the shallow teases that someone might discover them, then status quo somehow.

While I can kind of get behind the X elements, I would have vastly preferred something like the Smash Bros. design, something that actually tries to look like the consistent design while having a fresh enough style.

>>MegaMan is now a kid who goes to school and then lives a double life as a super hero robot

How does a robot live a double life as a kid? Within a year or so people will notice they don't fucking grow

Could be worse.

Some kids stop growing very early, user. Manlets don't fully grow then shrink to become like that.

It is worse. Over-X's failing was it was a stupid auto-scrolling flash game. The character designs really aren't that bad.

Plus they tried to tie the plot into Megaman, which is more than this sounds like.

I blame Kalinka for the fur
Also
>Light and Cossack from Classic time making a functional reploid

Kalinka can put fur on anything she wants, it's fucking cold in russia

Yeah but their voices drop and generally their proportions change a bit, hair grows in, zits pop up

Why is it so surprising that Light and Cossack could make a functional reploid? Reploids are just dumbed down copies of X anyways, and Light pulled that design out of his ass.

honestly I'm willing to wait till it comes out and give it a chance

I get where you're coming from, but I just don't think anyone is going to sound the alarm that one student have a massive outbreak of zits, or extra hair growth in the 3-4 years a student spends with his classmates in a single school.

*doesn't have

>superhero robot who goes to school

There's nothing wrong with the design or the concept. It was a mobile game with terrible controls and gameplay when it should have been a handheld or console game that plays like classic Mega Man or Mega Man X.

>>Light and Cossack from Classic time making a functional reploid
Considering Light made X, anyway, is it really that weird that the combined minds of Light and Cossack could make one?

The difference is Jenny was obviously a robot. A secret robot doesn't make sense.

Of course they could. The real question, which even Light asked in the beginning of MMX, was if they should. X was the first of an utterly untested type of robot with actual free will; no Asimovian laws or preprogrammed directives governing his thinking. It's why he was crammed in a learning bed for decades before the series even starts; the potential for him to go horribly wrong was staggering.

Of course it all went tits up anyway thanks to Dr. Cain.

It depends on how young he's supposed to be. 10-13 can be passed off as a late bloomer but any earlier or any later no growth would be super suspicious.

>Of course it all went tits up anyway thanks to Dr. Cain.

honestly I'd call it more wilys fault

Meh. Once you've been a Mega Man fan long enough, you get numb to disappointments.

Reminder that in the end, when all the dust was settled, Wily's creation and legacy proved far superior to Light's

Wily was the greater genius

>he actually thinks that he is zero
>he didnt read the tie in novels
user pls they explained that he is actually x with amnesia using zero's weapons

will the include kalinka cossack?

it's better than nothing

then who is the fairy? Zero with amnesia thinking his X?

But Zero died. Meanwhile, every single Reploid (and, after a certain point, every single human) is based on X's schematics.

Wily built the better fighting machine, Light built an entire race.

>Dead rising 4.

I'm scared of playing it after DR3.

JUST USE THE ORIGINAL DESIGN YOU FUCKERS IT'S EASY TO ANIMATE AND IT'S MORE ICONIC.

you better post a source faggot. or else.

incoming wonder loli face edit

I don't know why you are all complaining, its good enough to be box art!

That actually looks kind of cool.

>all reploids based on X's schematics.

You'd think the bosses in the games would refrence this shit once in a while, right? Call him Old Man or the proginator or some shit before attacking? But hes' always just treated as some Maverek Hunter/Dissedent Murderer

They should have just made an RPG or puzzle game with colorful mets and save game tiles or shit and used this as the design, and we would jack off all over this and call it Mega Man Soma

That's a good point, actually. Though I wonder just how many other Reploids even know this.

At least the 90s Megaman cartoon was entertaining in it's stupidity.This is just toyetic garbage with obnoxious characters.

Like comparing Adam West Batman to The Batman.

Generator Rex was pretty good.

Why do people hate MoA?

>Generator Rex
>Good

The show was pretty much prototype Ultimate Spider-Man.

It was better but to be fair it isn't hard to be better than Ultimate

>dr cain is an archeologist
>dr cain makes reploids and they go evil
>dr cain makes sigma and he goes evil
>dr cain makes repliforce and they only make the problem worse

All Wily did at this point was make zero

Also, Wiley did was make the fucking Maverik virus, infected Zero with it, who passed it onto Sigma, then to the rest of the assholes

Except Vile. He's just a murderer for fun, he's not really infected with anything, unless reploids can get STDs

Wily built him to destroy and instead he saved people

It gets weird when some reploids act like they're older than X and call him "young"

But the Maverick Virus wouldn't DO anything but make Zero stronger if maverick's weren't around. Does the Maverick virus infect mechanaloids? Wily couldn't predicted that there would be smarter mechanaloids in the future, but there's no way he couldn't known reploids would exist

>heavy departure from the usual colors of Megaman and his successors
>literal fur collar on a robot
>somehow still more unmistakably Megaman and aesthetically pleasing than , to the point that he could just be mistake as an alternate armor for X

People eventually found methods to counteract the Maverick Virus. People didn't eventually find methods to counteract Zero by the events of MMZ in terms of combat.

Wily didn't even intend for the virus to cause Reploids to go berserk. It was made to fix a flaw in Zero's programming that made him violent and disobedient.

>tie in novels
>Zero is really X with amnesia but only pretending trust me guys
Mega Man is bar none my favorite franchise of all time, I have every artbook, physical copies of the Zero arranged soundtracks and 5 Zero figures.

Not ONCE have I heard of this. EVER.

It's all in the shapes, not the colors. Note the eyes, the boots, the random-ass orange pearl things everywhere. Robots always have a giant- armor-over-thin-spandex look in Mega Man games that Man of Action didn't quite pull off.

Doesn't Man of Action usually at least put some effort into music? I could have sworn Generator Rex had a couple licensed songs, and unlike half of every other show out there, the score wasn't mixed so low that it was impossible to hear.

Dubs of truth man. There's just so much wrong with what they've shown and talked about, and the game's not even out yet. Capcom can't have a whole lot of faith in it, considering there's one month until release and we know next to nothing other than how easy and casual it's going to be.

At least 1 & 2 got a re-release. It's fun playing them with split-second loading times.

>>heavy departure from the usual colors of Megaman and his successors

He's still blue

That wily didn't mean to fuck up so bad doesn't change that he did fuck up so bad

True. The fact that he made Roboenza means he at least had something like this in mind.

Blue, white, red, and black

They blame MoA for the current ben 10 even though they have nothing to do with it

Yeah megaman, blues, and bass kicked his ass for that, why the fuck did he think trying again would work?

So why exactly does Wily hate Dr. Light again?

Jealousy and ego.

They're all underpaid.

Heh