What is the greatest nation on earth and why is it the United States of America?

What is the greatest nation on earth and why is it the United States of America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lW9Uudkx42g
youtube.com/watch?v=OIVSpY8xY9I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're literally 60% white.

Hey dad, remember when we beat the shit out of you because you were abusive and controlling?

You mean when they lose a proxy war against France who funded, armed and trained you while making half of troops.

Yes.

Even less than 60% because middle easterners and Indians are considered white by the census.

I will never understand how Yuropoors live in their shoebox sized homes. Having to move your dresser out of the way in order to open up your bedroom door has to be directly linked to suicide.

Yes it is rough, please come save us.

>half of the population of the US is poor or almost poor
>great nation

Whatever you say, Ahmed.

You think Americans don't constantly credit France for that? Still, probably wouldn't have happened without Ben Franklin garnering french sympathy

We can deny the holohoax without going to jail.

We don't have thought police.

wheres the walmart? my god u do need saving

how did america fail to send a man to the space before shitty soviet union?

you even had von braun

for as big as America is that's pretty good.

>need 4 people to put a flag in the ground

Also isn't every apartment in NY like that?

YOU JUST ANSWERED YOUR OWN QUESTION DUMBFUCK

too busy working on something harder like landing on the moon

pretty sure satellites are more important than hauling 3 guys to the moon

Yeah I guess special effects were pretty difficult back then. Now you can "land on the moon" with your smartphone

Remember when we burnt your house down?

the only reason its white is because they had to repaint it

Only time their country was white too

>inb4 London is over 50% nigger
>Implying London is part of Britain

oh so all those "elite german scientists" were frauds huh? figures.

london is the engine we full with niggers and jews.
We should build a wall,
and get london to pay for it.

please tell us more about the amazing accomplishments of the british space program.

The EU doesn't count. You left.

sure it has some importance but it's still easier to do we sent ours a year later. the Russians pretty much gave up on going to the moon after they kept blowing themselves up

sure, we got up there and saw how expensive it would be to get a cup of tea up there and thought, why borther.

Come on user, that a stupid question.

We all know its because we have the best military

The worlds only global superpower

The worlds only global hegemony

Made English the lingua franca

Made an excess amount of scientific and technological milestones

Have been at war for 92% of our existence, and only lost two (and that was only ideologically for you yurocucks, kill count statistics exist and are easily accessable)

Made our culture prevalent everywhere across the world (see McDonald's everywhere fast food restaurants , movies, music, all american)

Consistent with giving the vast majority more rights and freedoms to enjoy

Feels great man

We have a good military, we are the least racist and we have all the good muslims

>why borther
>queers english

we and the Nazis got there in the 60s.

you barley managed one guy onto foreign platforms via foreign rocketry in the age of smart phones.

congrats.

We're like most others
We love the idea of space travel and shit, but nobody has any reason to go there
The Cold War is over
There is no space race
There is no reason for any of us to travel the stars

Yet

hows that moon base going? i bet your sure turning a profit on that space dust, moon colony 2020!? NASA is cuck'd and works for anyone. India is quite frankly making you all look like a load of over payed idiots by how there progressing.

>We love the idea of space travel and shit, but nobody has any reason to go there
>There is no reason for any of us to travel the stars

Defeatist attitude that keeps your empire in the past and history books

The Empire is the past son, the way the world is going I don't think we'll see another Empire from anyone

It's "overpaid" genius.

NASA Actually accomplished things of note unlike britain. India has the advantage of our and the soviet union's experience to learn from as do you quite frankly so none of it would be possible without USA.

Shall we continue?

Not with that attitude you won't.

michigan is the best county.

>none of it would be possible without USA
Tim says your a lier and should state your sponsers.

This, if a major catastrophe doesnt do it well just implode into regional tribalsim. Kinda like a new dark ages only with better left overs from the previous civilization...

America is ~35% white at best. Slavs, Italians, Greeks, Spanish etc, aren't white.

The USA is a good lad - a top bloke. But the United Kindom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is the best.

For example: you're speaking English. Most widely spoken language in the world. Wheras I live in glorious England.
UK has fucked up more shit on this planet than Americans. 1/3 of the planet. We have DESTROYED and plundered more than you Americans.
We have better scientists. (pic related)
We have the flag on top of my post on shitloads of other countries. Your country doesn't. (Australia, Bermuda, New Zealand and others)
We are leaving the European Union. The first country do so. I think based Hungary, Denmark (top lads), will be next. Get out of NAFTA, mate - go on, son.
We drive on the correct side of the road. NOT the French side.
We drink tea, which is a man's drink. NOT fucking that coffee shit.
We are even more arrogant than Americans and don't give a fuck what other countries think of us.
Strongest military in Europe.
Fastest growing economy in Europe.
Most secret nuclear powered submarines ever - nobody knows where they are.
You have a chimpanzee as your head of state. We have Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the second.

youtube.com/watch?v=lW9Uudkx42g

youtube.com/watch?v=OIVSpY8xY9I

I love you Yankbros. But you are not the greatest country in the world. That honour falls upon the United Kingdom.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.

>tea instead of coffee

You lost me there, wanker. Still love you bros though.

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN

A nice cup of tea is a bong tradition.
At least if you you were brought up properly.
For example, I had my annual gas safety check done on my heating and boiler yesterday. It's important.
I don't want gas leaks or shit and winter is around the corner.
First thing I said to the gas chap was "Hello, mate. Come in. Do you want a cup of tea"?
After greetings, it's the first thing to be sorted out.

If I'm not offered a cup of tea when I visit someone, then I consider that as a snub.
My dear grandmother taught me three different ways to make a good cup of tea.
1. Formal. Proper warming the pot. Loose leaf Darjeeling or Assam. Earl Grey is good. Proper care. Details are complicated.
2. Semi formal. Use a pot.
3. Throw a teabag in a cup. "builder's tea". This is when you're at work. Must be brewed strong.

Coffee is poison. It's for continentals and colonials. Best drink is tea.
I invinte you to read the pic in this post. It gives a very brief account of the wonder of these infusions.

Also, if I were to open a traditional bong tea house in Ameriland, what that be a viable business propostion?
Cakes, high tea, crisply ironed tablecloths. British snacks... whatever.

I'm thinking about it.

why not just put it at 5% or 3% so you can go full retard