The USA are the only developed country with a nationalistic people

The USA are the only developed country with a nationalistic people.

Attached: demo_usa.png (960x593, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tu31Tim3N6A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_exceptionalism
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-developing-nation-regressing-economy-poverty-donald-trump-mit-economist-peter-temin-a7694726.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol.

Attached: 1791-004-1998D4C6.jpg (375x250, 21K)

I think they're just xenophobic and not nationalistic. I've never heard a nip scream "JAPAN NO. 1"

I've never seen a Japanese brandishing the Japanese flag anywhere.

This

Well if its about flags...

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Finland.svg.png (2000x1222, 3K)

It's mostly the southeast that's nationalistic and I'd hardly call them developed

Attached: download.png (95x177, 3K)

Have you seen Americans. Even French born Americans hang several American flags at the wall of their garage.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tu31Tim3N6A

Southeast is mostly niggers right?

lol

Finns are similar in that. At least as far as I know.

legacy of american exceptionalism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_exceptionalism

Most Europeans countries are extremely nationalistic, you just associate nationalism with ganocide and hate against others. The Swedes are still nationalistic...its their in their blood to be liberal cucks and the jews took advantage of it to ruin them. They are that sweet person that is used and abuse by everyone but never changes their ways because they are just good. The Germans are still assholes, they just hide it better now and somehow still find a way to ruin europe, doesnt matter which side of the political spectrum they are on. USA's nationalism is commercial and imperialist, honestly just watch the NFL, its borderline North Korea, just more subtle.

>developed country
Not so fast Pierre.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-developing-nation-regressing-economy-poverty-donald-trump-mit-economist-peter-temin-a7694726.html

The Southeast is literally the least nationalistic part of the US you dipshit. They tried to fucking secede from it.

I'm going to be honest I try hard to be nationalistic but I feel nothing for my country. I'm not some muh heritage guy or anything like that, I just don't "feel" anything about that flag. If anything, I feel most nationalistic/prideful about the state I was born and raised in. That's how I'd describe myself.

And fat fuck rednecks in general
Because they're idiots. They keep going on about that yet also call themselves the real 'murrica while shitting on everything else

At least our Frogs assimilate themselves well in America.

Only the white people. Big shocker there.

You should be a separatist. Wouldn't you like it if everyone around you were raised and expected to know and respect the great state of wherever you live, instead of half of them feeling that way for the union it's in, and the other half feeling that way about another state? Go and be free, let your state be independent.

Nope. That's the great thing about the US, each region is different, a lot of states are different. We're all "American" but only kind of. You can basically be your own little "thing" but still be American, its great. "American" in New York is different from "American" in Arizona, but its still "American:.

Any of the V4?

Yeah great idea. We should totally throw the entire world in to a power vacuum by dismantling an uncontested superpower. Nothing bad could possibly happen.

Chi here and I'm nationalistic as fuck. Love the country, fuck the government tho)

Europeans are quite literally the most nationalistic people in the world lmao. No other continent has a more dense cluster of special snowflake microstates.

Well what the fuck did you think I was in favour of it for? You can have your nationalism in your states as countries, and I can have the joy of the US dying. Also nice one, framing global politics as something the US plays a positive or benevolent role in, and where it being removed would be negative, and as though the country isn't the worst offender of mass murder and oppression in human history.

Attached: american scooter.png (750x523, 347K)

Bruh, if the US Balkanizes, it isn’t gonna be the Yuros calling the shots again. It will be the Chinese.

A quarter black. Mississippi is 37% black.

Obviously. A marked improvement.

Someone drives this car around my school, they always park in front of social sciences.
Want to find them and kick their ass tbqh.

Attached: E2C97EF7-6471-4C53-9A60-690515318330.jpg (3264x2448, 1.16M)

lol

probably a white guy

Depends on which area. Some states are 30-40% black.