ITT Dark stuff from cartoons that are actually cannon. I will start

ITT Dark stuff from cartoons that are actually cannon. I will start
>Timmy is actually 60+ years old and has made a secret wish so no one ages and forget the time that passes
>He does this so he can have his god parents forever
>He even wished for his god parent to forget that he made that wish so no one but him would know

Other urls found in this thread:

fairlyoddparents.wikia.com/wiki/Timmy's_Secret_Wish!
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When?

What?

It was a tv-movie.

fairlyoddparents.wikia.com/wiki/Timmy's_Secret_Wish!

All of Catdog basically. Dog is a blissful dumbass where cat is stuck with him and too smart to enjoy life in the same way. Plus everybody else is just hateful in general including Cat to Dog sometimes.

Remember the "whirlybird" incident in SpongeBob?

>He also fall into lava and dies in front of his family
>Then becomes a fairy

What the fuck

hwat

Phil and Lil dropped Dill on his head in the Rugrats, and that's why he's a freak in All Grown Up.
Brain damage.

People seriously didn't know about this? I saw it casually on TV like three times. I guess it really depends how much you even watch TV I guess as some people quit using TVs altogether nowadays.

Every character in CatDog were insufferable shit

Yeah, owning an actual TV is so 90's. Seeing the same bullshit on TV multiple times like you did is one of the things that made me realize how shitty it is.

I stopped watching FoP around that one weird Olympics special they did not long after Poof got added.

I stopped watching FOP when I turned 14 in 2004

I've seen commercials for it butI never actually watched it. For a while I thought that whole Timmy wished for time to stand still thing was something Sup Forums made up until I read that wiki article.

The closest thing I watch to TV would be Netflix, but even that's like an episode of something once every 3-4 weeks.
There's nothing on, and far too many far too long advertisement breaks.

Give it one more generation. We are going to have kids who don't know what a television is and when they see one, they are going to think it's a giant iPhone on the wall.

how did we let it come to this?

>iPhone
>Willingly going for Apple, when you have any other options

When it didn't stop at Channel Chasers.

>medium where almost 1/3 of air time for pretty much everything is breaks for advertising, and that's the average/minimum
>medium that's so stuck in its ways, anything that's not a sitcom, sports, edited-down movie, or kids cartoon is seen as groundbreaking, or at least unique to some extent
Why the fuck /would/ anyone choose tv over the internet/youtube/vidya? Hell, aside from paying for wifi, all those can be freely acquired. Tv is a ripoff now that you have the Internet. I still have it so my bird has something to listen to when I'm at work, but I will say the science channel, and a few others, aren't too bad. At least they have some mildly entertaining content that's not painful to sit through.

TV will die once the people too old to understand the internet die.

This is some Bravely Default shit

>Fairly OddParents is actually that episode of the Twilight Zone where a kid holds an entire town hostage

Oh, so not much longer, awesome

The fuck

It's amazing how FOP manages to keep falling lower and lower.

>no big technological breakthroughs in 50 years

Remember that theory in Rugrats that the babies where all actually part of Angelica's imagination?

Include me in the screenshot too, reddit!

what about the frog and yeti

Oh wow, this is some fan-fiction shit.

No

Reckon there'll be any extreme/obnoxious/last ditch effort to save it?
Possibly from those who profit most from it?

Or will it merely die a slow, quiet death?

Remember that theory in [Work of fiction] where [Person/place/thing/event] is all part of [Character]'s [Imagination/coma dream/afterlife]?

It's shit.

Probably slow and quiet as it's abandoned by advertisers for the web/youtube/Netflix. It'll peter out slowly as only the most out of touch country folk with no Internet still use it.

>a character in FOP assassinated Franz Ferdinand

>quads
Lucky me

OP said canon stuff only.

Physical televisions stay around until we actually make something that does the same thing better or for whatever reason watching a big moving picture goes out of vogue. TV's can play YouTube and Netflix videos as well on a large, high quality screen in a social environment. The only thing going away is the monopolized cable markets. Content creators have a far more direct link to audiences and more niche shows can succeed.

The only thing keeping cable afloat is, ironically, ISP monopolies. In my area it's actually more expensive to get just Internet than Internet and cable bundled together. So long cable companies are also the ISP's gatekeeping access to the Internet and all the free and affordable content it offers, cable will remain relevant. And I wouldn't be surprised to see the FCC start doing some trust-busting to change the situation.

Quads never lie.
It has been spoken, and so it shall be.
and is

why

best girl

That's not Vicky

Daily reminder that Timmy deserved all this shit in "It's a Wishful Life" episode

seriously? no one remembers this?

>that art
I Can't Believe It's Not Garabatoz™

YOU WANNA SEE MY WHIRLY BIRD?!

Huh. I vaguely remember this.

Clever, to bad he didn't get away with it

In the future, Timmy will eventually die in a volcano but come back to life as a fairy

Fuck off

Channel Chasers was definitely best ending for Timmy

I just realized that they don't do that gag anymore. Timmy carrying a fish bowl everywhere.

If we're counting something that happened but was undone, at some point in Danny Phantom all of his friends and family died in an explosion at the fast food place they usually ate at, I think that timeline also had him want to get rid of the pain he felt from it happening so he had his ghost half removed.

It was a TV Movie I think.

This sounds more dramatic than it probably was

Maybe Timmy snapped after It's a Wishful Life and made the secret wish.

what

Jem and the Holograms is full of dark stuff.

>Kimber has deep daddy issues and emotional trauma due to her father's recent death
>Jerrica regrets not telling her mom she loved her right before she got into a plane crash
>Pizzazz's mom abandoned her and her father when she was a toddler. This caused Pizzazz to act out and crave affection but her dad was too aloof and reserved; he gave her toys and money in replacement for love. This caused Pizzazz to be the spoiled brat she is today. She uses fans and popularity in replacement for love.
>The Stingers used to live on the streets in the winter when they started out.
>Riot was disowned by his dad for being a "sissy" who liked playing music
>Minx once tried to jump off a building, on-screen
>One episode had a guy bomb a house full of orphans
>Kimber was nearly assassinated once

A fairy eating cockatiel....

You didn't go far enough with it

The explosion in the first place was caused by his ghost half from the future in order to ensure that it existed.

Also original Danny who couldn't cope with the pain and wanted his ghost half removed, was immediately killed by his ghost half upon removal. Then his ghost half ate Vlad's ghost half.

>Reckon there'll be any extreme/obnoxious/last ditch effort to save it?
We're living that, friend. Cable companies letting people pick what they want to subscribe to channel by channel, networks desperately trying to integrate social media into their shows, execs trying to get Youtubers to do TV series, its all the television equivalent of that period when places like Blockbuster started going "No late fees and you can fuck the kid at the register in the ass! Please just keep renting movies!"

>when places like Blockbuster started going "No late fees
I remember that. I wonder why that didn't work out for them..

Don't forget cheap shows. Teen Titans Go! and Johnny Test were so successful because they were both fast, easy and cheap to produce. You also get things like Problem Solvers showing up from time to time, and I don't need to tell anyone about the "simple style" thing. Does Nickelodeon have anything like this right now? I am aware they all ready cute 90% of the characters from FoP to save money. Pretty sure I've seen meme spouting in modern Nickelodeon shows as well.

Nickelodeon has that liveaction shit that couldn't be more cringe worthy.

Do they actually make money from those shows? Or is this a "so cheap it pays for itself" thing? Because that's what CN did with Johnny Test and is doing with Teen Titans Go! right now.

Why do you almost have to constantly post your art whenever you post about anything? It's the most pretentious shit.

The actual wish was brought up in a fairy court, and it got a reaction sure, but ultimately it was kind of glossed over in favor of pursuing the "all my wishes are becoming undone" plot. I don't think the episode addressed it again after it was brought up.

>Gwen
>Hikari
If 11 year olds had hips like that, I'd perfectly understand pedos

>A tripfag being an attention whore

Surely you jest?

>blossom
>12
>still on kindergarten
I thought she was smart

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the earlier seasons, didn't Jorgen appear immediately as soon as Wanda and/or Cosmo made a bad wish? Like, there was some kind of alarm for it?

Then again, Timmy can make wishes that affect the whole world(presumably also including other God children and their Fairy God Parents) and issues are not raised, though I always just assumed that was because they somehow knew the wish would resolve itself.

Raven was the product of rape. Starfire was kept as a slave, possibly a sex slave if they kept that part in. Beast Boy is an orphan with deep emotional baggage. Cyborg was in a car crash.

Watched it just about an hour ago after seeing this, damn it was very anticlimactic.

you fell for the Mr. Enter autism meme

How new are these people that they didn't know about this? Even if they didn't see it on TV back in the day, people have talked about it here so often that everyone should know about it by now.

because look at all the (You)s it got

granted, half of those are probably samefagged, but still.

Maybe it was the same guy who posted it.

>your art
>its obviously Garabatoz's

what did he mean by this

looks like his art based on garabotoz's

I said almost always. Him posting an art picture reminded me how he often posts his work like that background chick from regular show.

It's Garabatoz. I happen to really like Garabatoz. I often post his work when people are discussing a series he draws art of. Sometimes I post Bigdad.

I also do it in not-vidya shit threads on Sup Forums.

Why do they keep dragging out this show.

It's had enough different endings already.

who is the girl in the third box?

She is a main character from the most recent series. Every season had a gimmick since the Baby was introduced, after that there was a Dog, now there is a girl who Timmy has to share his Godparents with for some reason.

I remember when Garabatoz did some bad ending shit with Phineas and Ferb, dark stuff man.

You mean the one where Phinius goes insane and kills half the cast? There was also this one.

I remember him also drawing some Adventure Time bad end pics with Finn going on a killing spree.

True. With the fucking Rabbit and the Dog Trio being the fucking worst offenders