You've got to admit, Drumpf got owned pretty fucking hard here

You've got to admit, Drumpf got owned pretty fucking hard here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gswIQ3mCbqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dbDcEc0LRCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah he lost my vote.

The message is repugnant but those that did the killings are anything but and we need MORE muslims.

His non-argument? Yeah dude sick burn. I am now a #Guacbowlwithhim

elaborate

Facts trigger lefties. Seems like frenchies got owned by muhammad in this case.

Oh fuck he lost the leaf vote.
I'm #mentallyhill now

but when a shooting happens in the US they immediately talk about how we need gun control.

the jews really do play both sides of the coin huh?

>gun massacre happens
>liberals say "BAN GUNS"
>so true
>conservatives say "don't ban guns"
>OMG RACIST SEXIST BIGOT

Truth hurts when you're a (well-paid) pussy bitch.

This is repugnant. Gun control works goyims.

>january 7

I think Trump raises good points but the timing and the way he goes about it are pretty bad. He could illustrate the same points so much more effectively than he often does. Every time there's been a tragedy he's been so quick to cash out his "I told ya so" chips that he's looked like a cunt nearly every time. But I hope he continues this way because I don't want him to win.

God the 'like-activism' culture that facebook created is fucking gross.

It might be the most lazy form of interaction, it's just virtue signaling bullshit.

I'LL LET EVERYONE KNOW I CARE ABOUT X BY CHANGING MY PROFILE PICTURING AND HITTING A THUMBS UP BUTTON WHILE ACTUALLY DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT. :^)

But he is right. When you're right, however you say it, doesn't make you any less right.

Those pussies in EU are paying for am invading army of inbreeds to claim territory in thier country.
Trump points out that six people couldn't kill 120+ if those pussies were armed.
Pussy EU cuck calls him a vulture.
Lol it never ends. EU deserves to become an Arab shithole niggerville.

>shitalk
>get Gerarded

such is life cuck of SA

>2015

Trump will never win the primary now

>I don't like you you big meanie
Yeah, Trump's campaign is done for.

A fucking leaf

How do these people not notice the distinct lack of argument here?

GUYS CAN WE PLEASE STOP POLITICISING THESE TRAGEDIES AND JUST BAN GUNS AND EMBRACE THE CALIPHATE NOW

GUH

>ad hominem will surely work against Teflon Don any day now

said the increasingly nervous cunt for the 10th time

>Trump: "This tragedy shows that gun control doesn't work. We should not give up freedom for false security."
>Liberals: "Disgusting! How dare you discuss gun control policies in the wake of a shooting? Also, why didn't we ban guns after the Orlando massacre? Like, it's 2016, ugh."

Wtf I'm With Her
I guess I'm a #cruzmissile now
I am now #mentallyHill
Wtf Trump is a nazi

He *wants* you to talk about it. He wants you to react to it and say "That went to far..." and then, eventually come around to saying "... but he does have a point"

>"UGH I LITERALLY can't even, just.... just stop, can you not, wow!"
>Breaking news: French Ambassador to US Completely STUMPS Trump!
>Click on this link to see a listicle about the top 10 things you didn't know that make you racist, number four will REALLY surprise you!

Looks more like yet another kike globalism showing their narcissism in the form of a temper tantrum when daddy told them to fuck off.

Kys

She's honest enough not to call him wrong, so that's something

Because not every conversation you have in your life is in your high school's debate club.

no not really

Maybe I am too much of an oldfag. But I am not sure that Trump benefits from being so plugged into social media constantly.

Maybe have subordinates handle it. Maybe it is a permanent feature these days. But I would leave it to teenage girls and fags.

Why the fuck are twitter posts worth a thread? Get out.

and not every sentence spoken is an argument

>1 post by this ID

aaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnddddddddddd thread hidden

Yeah I agree. Debating a political issue? That's so uncool man, I prefer watching two people jump through hoops to call the other non empathetic racists

No what is truly repugnant is a fucking state government letting in thousands of criminals and then making it illegal for citizens to defend themselves.

Its disgusting.

I like the exclusive use of buzz words that combine to mean nothing
the vulture part has the most meaning despite not even forming a sentence

>
>
>

>party 1: makes a good point
>party 2: that's offensive
>media: party 1 shuts down/obliterates/eviscerates party 2

>kike slave gets triggered
>more kike slaves retweet like I give a fuck
go shine your shekels while you can. It's only a matter of time until you're all skin lampshades and soap.

It's a good way to keep the spotlight. The more people pay attenion to him, the more he gets his message out. I feel the same as you but I understand Trumps thinking on it.

>she
hahaha
the world makes a little bit more sense now.

Yet more excellent shitposting from this shithole of a country

Isn't this just a slightly calmer "DELET THIS"?

lol KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=gswIQ3mCbqQ

I disagree, and it looks to me the frog did what leftists typically do and deflected from stone-cold facts with shit-slinging.

The French systemt hat keeps the French people defenseless did nothing to stop the Soros-people from having guns

That's one faggot ambassador that's going to be expelled.

Yes, this is thoroughly confusing. The Trump tweet is Jan 7 (I assume 2015) and this tweet is from 10 months later on Nov 13.

Name calling is not an argument.

Oy vey dont debate the topic just go ad hominem and ad populum. Media will make you a hero and everyone loves you.

>Trump brings up an extremely valid point
>"Ugh, you are repugnant, how dare you think critically on gun control, vulture!
>Trump BTFO

Yeah... he's literally betting his job on Hillary winning the election.

Or he wants to be the next French ambassador to Canada instead.

nod an ardgumend :DDD

that's it
I'm a #cruzmissile now

Frenchies are so thin skinned about they fact gun control doesn't keep them safe anymore they dropped Eagles of Death Metal from a festival because a band member spoke out against gun control.

>"hey that hurts my feelings"
>owned

nope, just liberals covering their own asses trying to deflect their own failed gun control policies...

What? That's not how you do bants. It's just a straight up insult, like me calling you a faggot.

>people think terrorists and check if it's a gun free zone

I wish this meme would stop. Nobody attacks rural shitholes because of them being rural shitholes, not because of MUH FREEDUMS.

BLM activists will outright shoot a cop in the face. I'm pretty sure they're armed.

and mass shooters*

Wow, now what will that same cuck say to democrats politicizing deaths? Hmmmmm

>This truth is painful so I think its repugnant, take that Trump

Jesus christ sage and pass it on

Your country is beautiful, it's this (((people))) that you must to take care of (plus lots of proxies).

Wtf! He lost my vote. I'm now a #JebHead once the primaries start. I can't even.

WTF I actually agree with Trump.

my god Donald!

youtube.com/watch?v=dbDcEc0LRCY

Face it, Jethro. 82.5% of this country hates the 17.5% of this country that supports Trump. More than half of *his own party* hates his fucking guts. The rest of the world hates him.

Enjoy the dry, rawdog fucking youre gonna get in the general election.

OPs pic is fake, it's a reply to a many months old trump tweet, check the source and you will see that the idiot french commentator was reactiong to a tweet that had nothing to do with what he thought.

t. juan quesadilla, enthusiastic zetas grunt

youre not really rationalizing his response, are you? its a contentious political issue, he needs to do more than just say the guy is racist.

The guy you are responding to obviously doesnt mean that every conversation has to be a high school debate club

I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

>implying trump was wrong

>cucked by a cuck

WHAT ATTACK?? Did I miss a happening??? Was camping the last few days.

>Trump makes a good point
> France just calls him names
People just don't want to confront the truth

>I'm not going to do anything about weekly terrorist attacks in my country, but I am going to try to win social points by insulting the man who wants to do something about terrorism

getting btfo by those wimps is impossible atm

That's modern mainstream journalism in a nutshell

Any other data you have that you can pull out of your ass for us?
You seem nervous m8

He's right you know.

he's wrong you know

Hey guys, nobody except shills uses "drumpf" so you might want to drop it from future attempts.

Really makes you think. I'm gonna support France now and buy a white flag.

you need to buy a strap on for when you want to get fucked by Muslims if you're a true frog.

tweet is from January bro..

Really vexed my vulture. I'm a surrender monkey now.

It was in January.

wtf i hate trump now

There's a reason the media didn't bring up this tweet. Trump was right.

>calling names is an argument

No. No it's not.

>France

>Owning anyone ever.

lol

This

He basically did a classic frenchman pissy answer

Oo repugnant monami

This message is repugnant in its lack of any semblance of intelligence. Idiot.

See? Anyone can do it.