Lactose intolerance has an interesting geographic distribution

Lactose intolerance has an interesting geographic distribution.

Let's discuss.

Attached: 1522170381896.jpg (527x370, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_milk_consumption_per_capita
en.mercopress.com/2011/02/10/uruguay-has-the-highest-per-capita-milk-consumption-230-liters-annually
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_milk_consumption_per_capita
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Only Arabs and Chinks can't handle milk.

I'm African and can drink as much milk as white girls can drink my cum.

Well, you miss typed "drink your diarrhea". Which they wont, the white girls, i dunno about the ugly strong independent women thou, you might get lucky with a feminazi.

Whittu people don't fear the milk.

I don't know anyone who is lactose intolerant

>flag

Not true

>Iceland

k den

It's weird because Anatolian farmers were among the first to domesticate cattle and have low lactose tolerance, this is even weirder with Mesopotamian and Levantine farmers who were among the first ones too but are even more lactose intolerant

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_milk_consumption_per_capita

Attached: l_1491_367cf46a4071cb556c3d59c6d96f7d9c.png (940x471, 144K)

ARGENTINA IS WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's bullshit, lactose tolerance is just a matter of continuing to drink milk after age 2. wh*Teoids are the only people who do so so they maintain their tolerance.

no you're full of bullshit

How can Mongolia be lactose intolerant? Isn't dairy a staple of their diet?

Wh*Toids are milk-drinking babies. Pathetic!

>spain
>italy
>portugal
w-woah... so this is the power of the med...

So Jews ARE white. Eat it, Sup Forums.

la creatura is mad

Uruguay has the biggest milk consumption per capita tho

en.mercopress.com/2011/02/10/uruguay-has-the-highest-per-capita-milk-consumption-230-liters-annually

In Latin America I mean.

Well yeah, Uruguay is the whitest country in Latin America.

That map is pure bullshit, 80 - 100 % lactose intolerant in a region known for having shitton of cows? Sure thing

>Well, you miss typed "drink your diarrhea". Which they wont, the white girls, i dunno about the ugly strong independent women thou, you might get lucky with a feminazi.

Attached: 1494854179526.jpg (497x296, 15K)

better map

Attached: lactose tolerance.jpg (1200x602, 150K)

>Uruguay has the highest per capita consumption of milk in Latin America averaging between 225 and 230 liters. This compares favorably with Argentina’s 220 liters, Brazil’s 110 and Chile’s 100.

I'm just happy we beat you.

Attached: 1519884334054.jpg (753x595, 23K)

>Never met someone lactose intolerant
>Never heard of someone lactose intolerant
>Yet this graphic wants to make me believe that 80+% of the population is intolerant

kek

This map is as accurate as the phrase in my country's flag

These

>tfw black
>tfw eat and drink dairy daily

Attached: Laugh smug.jpg (669x696, 78K)

I'm 100% European yet whenever I drink lactose I can't stop farting. What the fuck is going on, this doesn't make any sense.

Attached: 23andme.jpg (608x688, 64K)

MILK IS GODSEND FOR MASTERRACE

That map is fake as shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_milk_consumption_per_capita

>south sudan: 0
what did he mean by this

Lactose intolerance is a meme. Everyone here has milk in kindergarten and primary school.

Because humans are intolerant to other animal`s milk. We are the only species that does it in the planet

explain u r gay, the whitest country in the americas

it's pure speculation and wrong, some Africans are very lactolerant

They drink mare (horse) milk lol

Stop posting this fake as shit map

I know there's one tribe of natives in the sahel that survive entirely on milk for months at a time.

>Vietnamese
>Not lactose intolerant
wat do?

Yeah but you're both upper-middle class, which in Brazil ( and LatAm in general) has been historically more European than the lower classes.

Dont be a retard
Regardless of classes, virtually every kid here drinks milks once per day (most of them even more), without mentioning that cheese is also quite common

You are an idiot if you think only upper class people drink milk

I see now that reading comprehension is not a focus in South American education.

>Your argument is invalid because you and the people you know are higher class
>Why are you telling me that the lower classes also do that? You obviously can't read

So much ignorance in a single sentence, how americans even breathe without assistance?

>but you're both upper-middle class
what makes you think that? from what I've seen in /lat/ most chileans here are middle class (+ some lower class neets)

In Chile and Mexico (I dunno about the rest) the population is extremely homogeneous and there is little difference in the european component between the upper class and the non upper class (less than 10 points)

don't open your mouth if you don't even know what you're talking about

but that's kids, lactose intolerance usually occurs in adulthood

i am poor and i have never met someone lactose intolerant.

everybody drink milk here. i don't get this 1st world meme.

I'll try to dumb it down as much as I can before I lower myself to making grunts and ape noises (Portuguese):
Your friends, family, and the people you surround yourselves with are mostly upper-middle class, like yourselves.
Your anecdotal experience does not count because the people you surround yourself with are not exactly representative of your country, as a whole. I grew up in Torrance, CA for many years, a city which has many Japanese-Americans. For the most part, they were lactose intolerant (as am I). If I were to use your monkey logic, I would come to the conclusion that everyone in the US is lactose intolerant. Do you see my point, macacos?

>Your friends, family, and the people you surround yourselves with are mostly upper-middle class, like yourselves.
no
also
>personal experience from people in the countries I'm talking about is worth less than my uneducated opinion
wew lad

Was I talking to you? Don't you dare respond to my posts.

I'm sorry please don't steal my white genes

Attached: 1517340973907.png (1000x1475, 2.02M)

Posts like these are why Americans deserve the goblino meme

Thee's DEGREES of lactose tolerance. Thus you can drink it fine but it STILL effects you.

>"Posts like these are why Americans deserve the goblino meme"

Attached: 15173967363010.jpg (650x622, 54K)

Lactose intolerance just means you might fart a lot if you drink 3 glasses of milk. It doesn't mean that you're allergic to milk.

Woah, that's a really angry mutt.

The leaf poster above is right. Some people get mild stomach aches, some people's asses explode with diarrhea.

>1/4 a jew
>100% white
pick one

we not med gawd dammit

This is basically a whiteness map

what r u

Milktugal

Never cared or noticed. I like dairy products.

Interesting. Venetian here and i can easily digest milk

Based Sudan

No, stop being a dumb retard like that starts correlating stupid shit like milk consumption with whiteness. The map is specifically about milk, why do you have to make baseless conclusions and extrapolate shit

Other jsut fart. Same with dogs and lettuce. No ill effects but they just fart..a lot.

This doesnt make sense with india, they drink a fuckton of milk
t.diaspora