What currently-running cartoons are you enjoying, Sup Forums?

What currently-running cartoons are you enjoying, Sup Forums?

I've got:
>Star vs the Forces of Evil
>The Amazing World of Gumball
>The Loud House
>Star Wars: Rebels
>Rick and Morty
>Teen Titans Go!
>RWBY

And I'm neutral on:
>Mighty Magiswords
>Steven Universe

I don't watch cartoons. Those are for children.

An interesting opinion.

>What currently-running cartoons are you enjoying, Sup Forums?
>I've got:
>>Star vs the Forces of Evil
Shit but good animation
>>The Amazing World of Gumball
God teir animation and story
>>The Loud House
Shit
>>Star Wars: Rebels
Shot shit shit shit
>>Rick and Morty
Reminds me of my edgy middle school self telling people how inconsequential life is so shit
>>Teen Titans Go!
Mostly shit has gems
>>RWBY
Looks like the world ugliest video game cutscene has to kill random people because the plot is shit
>And I'm neutral on:
>>Mighty Magiswords
Good dumb show if nothing else is on. Those thighs don't light though.
>>Steven Universe
Good music, animation, story, character development and lore. The fans make it almost not worth it though.

Nigger youre in a board for cartoons
>Shot
Shit
>Light
Lie

But I agree user

>Reminds me of my edgy middle school self telling people how inconsequential life is so shit
user you must realize that the show doesn't hold Rick up as some paragon of the human condition. He's a manic-depressive drunk.

>mlp fim
>loud house
>star vs

That's it...I was enjoying Gumball when I could stand to even have CN on but it's been like a year and a half since I've seen an episode, because yeah I just never turn CN on anymore, I also enjoy Transformers Rescue Bots the rare times I play attention to it but I usually don't because no Decepticons

I absolutely loathe Steven Universe and Regular Show

Yeah I don't really care for Regular Show at all.

What are you problems with SU? I can understand not liking the show but what is there to loathe?

CN shills are getting to be CTR levels of easy to spot.

>liked rebels
>netural about SU
Also, the fuck is RWBY? lucy best girl

>I absolutely loathe Steven Universe
>likes transformers for babys and retards

Not the same user but something about SU style, character design, voice acting, music, humor ( or lack of it), prose, and pacing just makes me want to change the channel whenever I see it.

Well I like Rebels because of the core cast and an underlying affection for Star Wars, not because it is an overall stellar show.

SU at times feels oddly clinical, although I am quite fond of Garnet/Pearl/Peridot.

>RWBY
Pic related, the best living character in the show.

That just makes you sound like a sperg user.

Watch the show in order before you judge it.

Whos this semen demon

Pyrrha m8.

Never post again.

Or at least trip so I can filter you

I like the shit that no one cares about

>Gumball is god tier
>Teen Titans Go is fucking hilarious
>Rick and Morty is pretty alright
>Squidbillies is pretty funny and chill
>Steven Universe is great when it's agenda isn't showing
>Pickle and Peanut is underrated
>Regular Show except for just a few weeks ago now it's becoming pretty shitty
>Mighty Magiswords is decent, definitely fun, much like Clarence, Uncle Grandpa, and Adventure Time
>South Park, which is fascinating and hilarious to me
>We Bare Bears is beautifully great. I'd tie it with South Park as my personal favorite right now

I absolutely hate Star Vs, RWBY, and Loud House though. All of them are so painfully mediocre it's unbelievable. The only reason people like them is fake "lore" or waifu/ship bait.

Well, you just added more reasons why I dislike it. First, fans like like you who get hostile whenever someone is critical, and do that crap where every reply contains and image from the show as if it will change my mind.

Second, the previous image you posted puts the faux fighting animation at full blast. Look at the rubbery way she is fighting. It's like a poor imitation of what made classic Genndy so great.

Maybe grow some good fucking taste faggot
But isnt that the most accurate description of life?

Thank for reminding me of a bunch of shows I forgot. Squidbillies, Pickle and Peanut, and South Park would all go on my enjoying list. WBB I have mixed feelings about.

>"lore"
>fake
user...

>But isnt that the most accurate description of life?
I wouldn't say so, but it is compelling.

Gumball fanboys are quickly becoming the worst element on this board.

The show is wholesomely unremarkable.

Rescue Bots has attractive girls and characters who are SUBTLY gay, that alone makes it more mature than SU which comes off like a girl who never grew out of the high school alternative phase's attempt at being "mature"

>What are you problems with SU? I can understand not liking the show but what is there to loathe?
I don't care that people like SU, they can have their fun with it, but personally I find it to be the lowest form of pandering there is. It bothers me how forced all of it's "messages" are and when I see the show it just feels like Tumblr: The Series

Well gee, not everything can be fucking samurai jack tier you anal shitbag.

I """""""""""""""rate"""""""""""""""" cartoons

?

You're getting so worked up because someone gave thought out reasons for disliking your mediocre tumblrina cartoon. It's cute.

Gumball
South Park
Rick and Morty
American Dad
Bob's Burgers
These are the only on-going cartoons I like.
Everything else that is on-going is just fucking awful to mediocre for me. The Loud House is just awful and SU is annoying to watch, but it can be decent at times. Behind all that fluff, it can be decent.
Everything else is just in-between.

I mean as in the lore is shitty and half baked.

Shut up man. I bet you watch Star or Steven and jack off to it like the piece of shit you are. None of them are good. At least Gumball has clever humor from time to time and has amazing visuals.

Gumball had a new episode today and the talk back thread has only 30 posts. It's the definition of a dead show.

>Clever humor

You can delude yourself all you want it doesn't mean you're right.

Don't respond. Everyone is laughing at you.

The only people who even talk about Gumball still are people interested in talking about Nicole or self inserting their Oedipus ferish into Gumball.

Stop right now in acting like you are any better than those other shows. At least Star shippers try to be creative.

Pig Goat Banana Cricket is very overlooked. A long-welcome return of batshit insanity for the sake of batshit insanity done in cartoons like Ren & Stimpy

name one talkback thread that surpasses 60 posts

Doesn't indicate quality my friend

I've never seen someone with so much hate for someone else just because they like a different show. I also realize you must have a pretty bad sense of humor.

>mfw I'm OP and I enjoy both Star and Gumball

Loud House talk backs.

Even though they're split between two boards.

That was easy.

Also to the people who hate Gumball, I want you to post one currently airing cartoon that is better than it. It's pretty hard.

shit

well, one that surpasses 60 posters then

>mfw some faggot will say Loud House

Loud House is way better than Screamball.

Just compare Richard to Mr. Loud for starters. The former is another tired Mr. Turner ripoff, the latter while silly is not a complete buffoon and actually likable.

Am I wrong? Because there are also SU talkbacks, hell even Regular Show talkbacks have more activity.

No.

Absolutely awful taste.

Loud House is nothing but screaming most of the time. The girls have no personality and Lincoln and the black faggot are the most plain characters ever. Try again.

>Loud House is nothing but screaming most of the time.
Stopped reading there.

At least try to pretend like you've watched it.

>DUDE spit/farts/boogers/shit lmao XDXDXD

the only shows I'm keeping up on are
star vs the forces of evil
SU
gumball
regular show
adventure time
rick and Morty
and for some reason mlp.
not looking forward to the day when cn cancels start rolling in.

Again, going by the "this show is bad because..." CN shill cliff notes.

Loud House humor is mostly slapstick, with the occasional grossout gag. Even then, it can be funny if executed right, Lynn's surprise Dutch Oven for instance was funnier than anything on Screamtalk Gumpants.

Not everything has to be tired 80s or video game references or ripoffs of Butch Hartman archetypes to be funny, user.

But it is though. Once the girls get pissed off they all scream at Lincoln for half of the episode.

This, it's literally this. It's Canadian tier flash garbage. It's too safe. Nothing stands out.

Sup Forums has the shittiest fucking taste in anything I've ever seen. At least try to pretend you care about the medium of animation at all. Especially Loud House fags. The best shows are always looked over. Shows that get back to the cartooning basics like Gumball, Uncle Grandpa, etc, are the real good shit. I want real cartoons. Know your shit niggas.

I'm caught up on Milo Murphy's Law and Steven Universe. Milo is good, but not quite PnF yet. SU is good, but I'm losing interest between the hiatuses and the last few lackluster episodes.

I fell behind on Rebels, South Park and Gumball, but I enjoyed them while I was watching them.

Although they aren't currently airing I'd consider both Venture Bros. and Rick&Morty to be the best cartoons at the moment.

StarVs and Harvey Beaks are on my to watch list, but I haven't gotten around to them. I have absolutely no interest in Loud House.

>fucking taste
You keep using that word. Yet your the furry faggot catfucker, so it ends up being as effective as a nerf gun.

The only sisters that scream are Lola and Lori, sometimes, and even then that's typically out of anger. Not screamtalking like Gumball the whole way through.

Tell me, user, what makes grotesque CalArts pieces of shit like Uncle Grandpa "real cartoons"? Because they are le random and zany? I guess modern Spongebob and FOP must be the staples of animation to you then.

Rick and Morty
F is for Family
Bojack Horseman
Venture Bros
Bob's Burgers
The Amazing World of Cumball
Clarence

I watch these but enjoy might be too strong a word:
Archer (last season was a step up though)
South Park
American Dad

>Although they aren't currently airing I'd consider both Venture Bros. and Rick&Morty to be the best cartoons at the moment.
To be clear, I meant shows that are in production in some form, not literally airing new episodes right now.

Anyway, I broadly agree with your opinion. I need to watch more of Milo.

Steven Universe
Clarence
Teen Titans Go!
Milo Murphy's Law
Star vs. The Forces of Evil
Right Now Kapow
The Loud House
Bob's Burgers

>implying liking Gumball means I waifu a cat lady
>implying enjoying a cartoon makes me a furry

You're really baiting hard tonight young lad.

>Uncle Grandpa is CalArts but Loud House isn't

Hold up there nigga your opinion is invalid because The Loud House is just as much as CalArts shit as Uncle Grandpa. You just keep shitting your pants full mate. Get good at your bait. Quit leaking diarrhea from your full pants all over my precious blue board.

>F is for Family
I haven't heard of this.

>Bojack Horseman
I really need to watch this.

>Star
What happened after the first two episodes? The show is so slow now and there's always an awkward pause between dialogue
>Gumball
Probably the best show on right now
>Clarence
Didn't like it, I don't think making your main character a literal retard is a good idea
>SU
The attempts at comedy take away from the attempts at drama and both fall flat
>Regular Show
Good for the first couple of seasons but the formulaic episodes got tiring after away mixed in the shit relationship drama
>Adventure Time
The first 3 season were good but then it went to shit. The big plot episodes are great but every other episode is bad. SU seems to have this problem too.
>Rick and Morty
S1 was great but S2 fell kinda flat besides the flashback episode
>Loud House
Cliche and mediocre but inoffensive
>Wander
This show was great, I need to go back and watch all the episodes.
>WBB
Us millennials am I right? But seriously it's really boring.
>RWBY
My brother made me marathon it. It's okay if don't take it seriously and there's some certain points I really like about it.

Okay man, it's getting really tiring listening to you rant and rave about Loud House when it's clear you've watched little to any of it.

Savino never went to CalArts. He started on many different cartoons. The style of TLH was designed before CalArts face became a thing, and even then, bean head isn't used on every single character with the eyes impacted like Gumball or SU.

If you think it's "safe" then you have no idea. It's had bloodshed, it's had infidelity jokes and females getting hurt. It featured a controversial gay couple. It's had references to manga. What do you need it to have to no longer be safe? An onscreen death?

>co/ has the shittiest fucking taste in anything I've ever seen
Too true, and I like your repeating digits. This board never fails to disappoint.

There seems to be more Gumball fanboys in this thread than the latest episode talkback.

F is for Family is a hidden gem, it needs more recognition.

>there's always an awkward pause between dialogue
This (or something like this) is a frequent criticism, and I maintain it's a subjective response to a directorial choice. Nefcy is deliberately working in a weird cadence that reflects her own strangeness and gives the show its charm.

>It's okay if don't take it seriously and there's some certain points I really like about it.
Yes, you'll be alright if that's how you view it.

>bean head isn't used on every single character with the eyes impacted like Gumball
Hold up, sonny boy. Have you even watched the show? Character designs are the most varied of any cartoon on right now.

This reads like someone who has never actually watched Steven Universe.

The Tumblr argument is the most asinine complaint. Why must characters be 'subtly" gay? should characters also be "'subtly" straight?

I'm not the guy you're arguing with by the way, but I do think Loud House is the very definition of bland. To each his own, though.

>IT'S GETTING REALLY ANNOYING HEARING YOU CRITICIZE MY FAVORITE SHOW

You started the argument. You asked for this. No one here is triggered but you.

I've seen 5 episodes of the show to base an opinion on it and it has all the makings of a "CalArts" show.

>IT'S NOT SAFE, IT'S HAD BLOODSHED!

Delusional man. Just let me enjoy my Gumball you fag Jesus Christ.

The whole Watterson family is beanface. It's less of an offender in the side cast obviously but still.

looks at the shitposter

>all caps straw man
>he started it mom!
>"triggered"
Nu/co/ in a nutshell.

Loud House
Star Vs
Rick and Morty
Steven Universe
Bob's Burgers
South Park

I like Gumball for the animation but other than that its pretty lackluster. I never liked the VA of Star and its pretty bland at times.
Loud House is a fun watch, made me chuckle time to time but its episodes are getting predictable. I like the family aspect.

Rick and Morty S1 was great, S2 was meh I'm hoping for more in S3

Steven Universe and Bob's Burgers were pretty good in the beginning but I just enjoy them less, SU has a pretty cancer fandom, its art is enjoyable though, don't like how everyone pushes gay shit and 'race coded' characters though.

South Park is ok at times, it borrows alot from the internet and current events.

Just go back to your thread. You're just trying to find a way out of each argument we're discussing. This thread would benefit from you leaving.

rwby
Loud House
Steven Universe
Star Vs

If you want the last word so badly then come back in the middle of the night or something. Otherwise it's clear you lack the capability to hold a meaningful discussion. No one here cares for your tumblr watchwords, strawmanning, blind bashing, or repetition of the phrase "shit taste" twenty times in a row.

>This reads like someone who has never actually watched Steven Universe.
I've watched it, I don't care for it. If I need to watch an entire series before "getting it", it isn't worth watching. I watched a good handful of SU episodes and determined it wasn't my taste.

>The Tumblr argument is the most asinine complaint. Why must characters be 'subtly" gay? should characters also be "'subtly" straight?

No it isn't, when people say something is "Tumblr" what they're really saying in short is that is cheaply panders to certain groups and in a very obnoxious and distasteful way with such a heavy lean towards those groups that it turns off people who might not be part of them

Most well adjusted people don't dislike gay people, but most people in general dislike a Rebecca Sugar, and unfortunately SU reeks of it's creators preferences, and it has it's audience but when something is that far leaning one way there are going to be people who dislike it as well

I am somewhere between wanting to fug and cuddle Ruby.

Fuggle Ruby.

Well said. I haven't watched the whole of SU either. Just enough to tell me that I dislike the overall premise of it.

I can see why some people like it, and I can also understand why people get annoyed by it being shoved everywhere. Especially places like the drawthread where free content creation is at a premium.

Why is Sup Forums so autistic over cartoons?

she is not for fug

would you care to recommend to us some adult cartoons, user?

Actually into:
>Loud House
>Adventure Time
>Steven Universe
>Star Vs
Dabble when free:
>RWBY
Honorable Mentions, but don't actively watch:
>Milo Murphy's Law
>We Bare Bears
>Amazing World of Gumball
>Clarence
>Bob's Burgers
Memory's shit, so I probably forgot a few that I actually enjoy, and I don't really watch live television.

Yeah but I can at least sleep with her and spoon with her, right?

You were acting like a retard. That's why I said it a couple times and the buzzwords fit your description. It's obvious you're just a buttmad Loud fag anyway otherwise you would've let my Gumball opinion be. If you want to have a last laugh go right ahead my man. I'm over it.

Uh, let's see.
>Adventure Time
>Bob's Burgers
>Bojack Horseman
>F Is For Family
>Rick and Morty
>Steven Universe
>Voltron: Legendary Defender
should cover it

Star Vs. and We Bare Bears are alright but I haven't had the energy to keep up with season 2 of either show.

i dont know

Good. You won't be missed. Go back to your dead talkback.

SU has the most tasteful representation in years. Simple normalization. The lesbian relationships aren't shown to be better by comparison. The point of the relationships aren't that they are gay, but their content. Pearl and Rose is very different from Ruby and Sapphire, which is very different from Steven and Connie, which is very different from Rose and Greg.

Also, Rebecca Sugar is by far the most universally liked Sup Forums creator right now. She is not an SJW, nor does she have some agenda to fufill. She makes cartoons, and she has been making them since she was 15. She is genuine. I can understand not enjoying the show, but watching random episodes out of order and then declaring it "tumblr"' with no real explanation as to WHY you came to such a conclusion is retarded.

Oh yeah, I should catch up on Voltron.

It's Sup Forums.

bump

Thank you!

>Also, Rebecca Sugar is by far the most universally liked Sup Forums creator right now. She is not an SJW, nor does she have some agenda to fufill.

>goofy looking lesbian and black chubby chaser makes a show focusing on goofy looking characters, black coded characters, lesbians, and fatties

Yeah, kek, how dumb would anybody have to be to think the show was pandering or distastefully force feeding the creators sexual preferences in any way through a little kid's show

Star vs the Forces of Evil (I almost quit during early S1, but now it's, like, Gravity Falls-tier)
Star Wars Rebels (varies from meh to good at different times, but I really like what they are currently doing)
Steven Universe (great show but cancerous fandom, current season isn't delivering though)
Milo Murphy's Law (it's rather enjoyable, but is nowhere near as great as its predecessor)
Rick and Morty (once it comes out of hiatus)

Also I need to catch up on We Bare Bears.
I guess that's it.

>i dont like the character designs
>omg a non straight white male
>its le sjw agenda, somebody think of the children

>missing the point this hard

I don't care about those things, but there is a difference between being subtle and having some sense of tact and just being hamfistedly transparent, shallow, and pandering. And I'm not a straight white male, hun, so check your priv ^:)

Good thing SU isn't hamfisted then.

Yes it is. It comes off as something a sexually frustrated early 20 something wrote. It is truly fanfiction tier

Showing that lesbians, fat characters and racially diverse characters exist = pandering and pushing an agenda?
k.

star vs
adventure time
we bare bears
regular show, though i'm a season or two behind
i just got around to starting rick and morty too
i tried giving loud house a shot but couldn't make it through the first episode because it was boring
i don't know if i actually "enjoy" steven universe but somehow i'm in the middle of its second season

that's not that much, actually
guess most of the cartoons i watch are ones that already aired

When every single of them is a main character and seem to be a direct reminder of the show creators sexual preferences? Yes, it's not only pandering to a certain crowd but it's self pandering, even more obnoxious.

"So what don't you like about Steven Universe?"

"PANDERING TUMBLR AUTISM"

"Okay, do you have any ideas of your own or do you just repeat buzzwords you picked up on Reddit?"

"TOP KEK REDPILL PROUD BRONY."