Ndh redpill

redpill me on the NDH.

>inb4 za dom spremni

I have noticed many Serbs in high military positions in the Ustase regime.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gswIQ3mCbqQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novi_Sad_raid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vojvodina#Demographics
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FLAgE77aV8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Useless cucks. Serving Hitler is one thing, but serving the Italians is despicable. The Italians are the main reason Hitler lost the war and are renown faggots and losers. The only thing the ustaše movement did right was exterminate all the gypsies from cro+bosnia. Unlike what you'd hear in Serbia, most Croats are ustaša and hate them with a burning passion even though they're right wing.

>Unlike what you'd hear in Serbia, most Croats are ustaša
aren't ustaša*
hue

Serbs who declared as Croats don't really count. Like Luburić.

All of you Croats post hard cocks freely because that's hot. I'll give you a secret picture as a favor when you do.

Why do Serbs admire us so much?

Nobody made soaps or lampshades out of people in Jasenovac. That's a lie, it was a work camp.

This Serb is right.

w-what?

why do Croats speak Serbian

Why do "montenegrians" speak Serbian?

Serbs are genocidal fucks, though.

some don't
>t. kajkavac

Why do Serbs speak Croatian?

no sense in hiding it, every nation likes to genocide here and there.

it's only natural

Post cock.

>every nation likes to genocide here and there

kek the Balkan Peninsula is not the whole world

Dumb kids in the diaspora still like to claim Ustaše because their parents have a picture of Pavelić in their house.

Lol are you actually crying about muslims that died back in the 90's?

Why don't you open your fucking southern border then and let all those peaceful muslims in then?

I fucking hate when people are trying to shame us because some muzzies died.

>germany
>russia
>usa
>china
>japan
balkan peninsula
i thought they taught history in hungary

"have my tolerance"

they did, until hey forced children to build a (rather useful) fence.

Im not talking about muslims but about the tens of thousands of Hungarians and Germans your partisans slaughtered in 1945.
Have you seen 'Come and see'? Serbs eradicated complete villages like the SS troups in Russia.

Apologise.

>inb4 muh cold days

the german and hungarian soldiers who commited that had to flee from Hungary because the hungarian military court wanted either execute or jail them

Ma nek se nosi u kurac, ljudi non stop pokusavaju da nas osrame zbog muslimana koji su ubijeni tokom 90's a ovde na Sup Forums-u seru po njima 24/7.

Hitler wasted so much resources on barbarians like you... He should of made a fucking hunting forest out of Balkan...

This song

youtube.com/watch?v=gswIQ3mCbqQ

Zato sam i na pol-u

he needed manpower and we were under austrian rule for 400 years so he said we could be germanized
ja vas podržavam ako želite ubijati još mudslimana u ime tri prsta

Your people were putting our people under ice in Danube.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novi_Sad_raid

I thought that you were talking about the 90s like every cuck ever.

I don't care if some Germans/Hungarians died in/after WW2 lol. If they didn't do that Vojvodina would be full of you fucks today.

I live in Vojvodina today and its clean because they did what they had to do back in the 40's.

You lost your part of the country in WW1 and we just cleansed you when we had a chance.

Same happened to us in Kosovo but muzzies outbred us and then NATO BTFO'd us.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vojvodina#Demographics
not as clean as you'd think

Nisu mi jasni sto pokusavaju da nas osrame, pogotovo danas kad je Evropa preplavljena govnima koji na svaka 3 meseca raznesu nesto.

pavelić worship is like the one thing that triggers me, there's no excuse for it

>muh greater croatia

it was a puppet state

licemjeri
>greater
>full of muslims
fuck having bigger borders, just means more niggers on welfare to support

Ja zivim u Pancevu(skroz dole, juzno) i nema uopste Madjara. Ima Makedonaca ali nisam imao problema sa njima.

Jedini koji su pravili probleme su Rumuni/cigani ali oni su svi otisli za Svedsku u 2010. Cisto je sad.

>tfw all the cigani leave for sweden

The true redpilled ones were the red gentlemen, they took out both the ustasa and chetnik cucks that were puppets of the invading Germans and Italians.
The outsiders and their puppets were rightfully killed

We never attempted at removing them fully. We just wanted control of major cities like Novi Sad. Also, they got plenty of autonomy in Vojvodina, hungarians is an offical language there.

These crimes were mostly acts of revenge from common folk who suffered the same.
The partisans were filled with these common folk, not a official directive to kill hungarians but just acts of revenge

>serving the Italians is despicable. The Italians are the main reason Hitler lost the war and are renown faggots and losers. The only thing the ustaše movement did right was exterminate all the gypsies from cro+bosnia. Unlike what you'd hear in Serbia, most Croats are ustaša and hate them with a burning passion even though they're right wing.

based Cro bro knows what's up

to be honest, what tyou did in Bosnia to the muslims is the only thing you done right EVER.

>red gentlemen

you mean the lice infested, illiterate barbaric local drunks, led by a uneducated dumbfuck named tito?

Then it makes the usrase look very incompetent if they got beaten and culled off by them

They didn't beat anyone. They ''won'' because the German and Croatian army went westwards to surrender to the western allies after Germany capitulated. Tito was then set up as leader after the war by Stalin who was his main sponsor.

are you diaspora ?

no. i just know a lot about Croatia because my great grandfather was in the NDH during the war.

As I read this I am literally looking through the window facing the monument honoring the Serbs that were thrown under the ice of Danube river by Hungarian forces in Novi Sad.

was he volksdeutscher , prinz eugen ?

No. He was a regular Wehrmacht soldier. There is a video where the German army enters Agram in 1941. He was among those soldiers there. He was fighting mostly in anti partisan operations and in 1943 against Chetniks somewhere near Montenegro.

>Ima Makedonaca ali nisam imao problema sa njima.
purge

>Italians are reason Germans lost the war.

Another stupid Croat.

The reason Germans lost the war was because Hitler was an idiot and wanted to invade a barren tundra known as Siberia.

If he didn't invade Russia and invaded England instead, he would have won the war.

You people are idiots.

There was literally nothing to gain from invading Russia and if it was to prevent a Russian invasion they would have faired better fighting closer to Germany, over Poland or Ukraine.

Nigger I inb4'd the cold days

>There was literally nothing to gain from invading Russia

except for vast corn and wheat fields, oil, gas and metal resources needed for further campaigns etc.

Most of the true Serbs are Ustase. We are too mixed with Turks and Gypsies to even qualify.

Besides, Catholicism is the final redpill, strong, authoritarian... Orthodoxy is just cuckoldry.

If they winning hey wouldn't have needed to run off to surrender, anyway Tito was the only one post WW2 to flip off Stalin, the Brits were the ones that helped him rise to power and win the war in Yugoslavia

Serbs the best Ustashas.

If they were winning they*
My phone ate some letters

Fuck you, viva Il Duce.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FLAgE77aV8U

ill Duke, the illest

It was a puppet regime that served as fodder for Germany. It sold out territory to Italy. It caused unnecessary damage to relations with our neighbours. And probably worst of all, it gave neo-commies and libtards ammo for shaming any proper form of nationalism/patriotism.

NDH was horseshit and any half decent patriot donest approve of it.

>Jugoslavija potpise sporazum sa Trecim Rajhom
>lokalne komunjare, koje su finansirane od Britanaca, podbune narod koji i u sustini nije znao sta se desava
>zbace legitimnu vladu
>vlada pobegne u Britaniju (ironija)]
>komunjare uniste Balkan nakon rata

Trebali smo sve njih podaviti nakon sto smo videli sta se desilo u Rusiji. Uzas zivi.

Burger get the fuck out

srpska > srbija

>>komunjare uniste Balkan nakon rata
Ako podrazumjevas "unistenje" stvranje jugoslavije kao svjestska sila ona jesu bas su nas sjebali

Jebem ti tu svetsku silu kad je bila samo efektivna dok je Tito bio ziv. A Tito je sjebao Srbiju samo tako.

Pa da, nek se ubije kad je izdajnik.
Picko jedini razlog sto smo opstali je sto su ameri davali pare, sad kako je tito uspeo nit' me zanima nit' bi mi menjalo misljenjo

>inb4 mudzahedin turski sin

jebem means i fuck right?

hard j? or y sound?

just wanna know so i can chat up this serbian qt at work

Yeh-beh-muh

is the pronounciation

Bez obzira kako ili šta tada smo bili u najboljem stanju to ne mozete negirat

Mujo, to ne mogu negirat'. Ali ono NAJiskrenije me zabole.

Daily reminder that Ustaše won every battle.

Too bad they were sponsored by Germans, but I'm sure they would rekt partisans with only sticks and stones.

I have no idea what was Pavelić thinking by retreating. Partisans literally had 10000000000:1 k:d ratio and couldn't climb down from their caves in the mountains.

destructive savages like most slavs

>If he didn't invade Russia and invaded England instead, he would have won the war.
>he would have won the war
Fun fact, they did a war game of Operation Sealion and the German surrender happened within a week.

Btfo from Serbia, ustasha fag!

>I have no idea what was Pavelić thinking by retreating.
To not get enriched by the Soviet dick.

last gnocide to serbs happened at basketball olympics final

DURANT UStAšo!

>won every battle

too bad that you were cowards. 10000 of you went to Stalingrad. 1/3 was killed by commies, 2/3 were killed by the Germans because of retreating cowardly and desertion.
Fucking traitors.

t. Germanistan

Notice how they were all niggers

>literally black legion (crna legija)

>tfw muslim croats are even whiter than turkish rapbabies aka serbs

>lost battle of belgrade to 6 drunken SS playboys

nice proxy with solid bait

>tfw white Germans are extinct
>implying we even tried
IZDAJNICE Arijevske rase.
DEZERTERU!

>still implying i'm german

ala ti vera kretenčino.

>celestial serbian army
>deserted to communist army once the ustaše btfo them at lijevča polju and everywhere else

tryingtoohard/10

Fuck off butthurt albo.

Nije Tito sjebao Srbiju, vec smo sjebali same sebe.
Svaki uspesan jebeni narod na ovoj planeti nije postao uspesan preko svoje vlade, vec preko rada svoga naroda. Amerikancima nije vlada oformila Microsoft, Apple, IBM, ShitDonalds, itd., vec je to doslo od naroda.
Zajednicka karakteristika svakog naroda koji propada je da trazi od vlade da resi probleme koje narod sam treba da resava kroz komune, biznis, lokalno organizovanje, itd.
Nasi kroz samo jednu stvar umeju da naprave komunu, tucu izmedju toga ko navija za partizan a ko za zvezdu, iako su oba kluba smece i zasluzuju da se zbrisu sa zemlje.

Ja duboko verujem da jer narod odraz TV programa kojima daje najvisi rejting. U nasem slucaju "Farma".