It's funny because he's correctly pointing out that only white people care about corruption

It's funny because he's correctly pointing out that only white people care about corruption

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gswIQ3mCbqQ
dailycaller.com/2016/08/11/exclusive-joint-fbi-us-attorney-probe-of-clinton-foundation-is-underway/
youtube.com/watch?v=rSjK2Oqrgic
archive.is/w6LlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least this explains why non-white countries are so corrupt

Do liberals no longer have a memory span?

A lifetime of crime doesn't stop being a lifetime of crime just because a few weeks have gone by since he news broke.

It's because non-whites have more important things to care about in an election that corruption.

It's probably more white to wake up and go on twitter isn't it?

FIRST POST

BEST POST

Like handouts and feel good faggot shit

fpbp

Congratulations that you spend your own money.

Wow.

This really explains why you people turn a blind eye to the threats of Sharia Law, and media manipulation, and censorship.

You honestly have no qualms with being cattle.

Everyone sends out 100s of emails a day at a standard government job, who gives a shit if she deletes any of them?

Why don't you post this guys twitter instead of posting faggot screenshots?

Yeah, who gives a shit if the president-elect blatantly broke laws? We have bigger things to worry about like how to break more laws and absolutely shit all over the system.
> he's actually saying anything edgy so people will pay attention to him because his career is in the crapper

Because it isn't about emails. It's about mishandling classified information and then showing knowledge and premeditation by destroying and lying about them.

Not about email.

This

Is having no standards supposed to be noble?

>Do liberals no longer have a memory span?
They have very minimal brain capacities.

Always self service and self centered.

Why should I be worrying about rampant corruption when there's gibs me dats? Old ass white people are CRAZY.

well duh if mexico gave a shit the cartels wouldnt run their country

Troll that fucking mestizo trash

>caring about how 1%er soros cultists like him continually fuck the working class
>racist

that objectively makes zero sense

Nailed it.

Lol what a fag his name is gay wonk

Who cares what it is, What we need to do is vote for trump

youtube.com/watch?v=gswIQ3mCbqQ

Yeah like free stuff and burning down the white suburbs because trayvon DeSean and Denise

Kek just willed it

This.
>ONLY WHITEY CARES ABOUT CORRUPTION BAKA

You're an idiot. I have a clearance, and we're pretty much reminded daily about protocols, not to mention no weekly meetings, and the IT tags sending us bogus emails to open to get us in trouble. I don't see anyone with a clearance voting for her, and it's such an issue with people in the know, that it probably motivated a lot of them to go and actually vote Trump.

>gaywonk

i didnt expect less

F P B P
I O E O
R S S S
S T T T
R

>Tfw you're white and this Twatter literally who has polluted blood

>white

Like US attorney Preet Bahara?

dailycaller.com/2016/08/11/exclusive-joint-fbi-us-attorney-probe-of-clinton-foundation-is-underway/

>Corruption is the eternal evil the south american sub-continent
>In my country they politialy crucifed the daughter of our formed dictator just becuase of it
>HURR DURR WE BROWN SHOULDN'T CARE ABOUT CORRUPTION HURR DURR
I wish i was famous

Wew lad that first post is best

>security and stability are only for white country's

He's not wrong.

Does this mean USA is not white?
Go fuck yourself Nigel.

Yeah fuck you nigger.

this is actually a pretty good point. I know some minorities who hate Clinton but most just make excuses for her and act like corruption isn't a big deal.

Holy fuck Burn
fpbp

it's getting to non white status. I wonder if the muds will go to Canada after they ruin the usa? kek I kind of hope they do since so many Canadians doubt how awful they are.

Argentina BTFO

we are mostly talking about niggers and Mexicans m8.

This man looks like such a cuck.

Maybe he should work in the government and delete tens of thousands of important emails.

lol whitey BTFO!

>Caring about issues or integrity of queen Hillary

Uhhhhhhhhhh, white much? LMAO

nothing to see here
youtube.com/watch?v=rSjK2Oqrgic

>As witnessed by Mexico. Corruption doesn't lead to anything bad.

t. Brown people

based bong

Why is this guy getting credit for saying something OP had already said?

Ah fuck! He called me white! I feel so dirty and guilty now, fuck!

Like deciding which liquor store to rob today?

First post best post

The HMS Bantz sails once again

Uhhhh duh...... anyone who cares about the rule of law and holding people responsible for their actions is automatically white and a race-traitor you fucking white male.

Why, because it's the truth. ANYONE that has any type of clearance is against Hillary for the simple fact of her complete negligence on how she handled her emails. To think about having the nations top clearance, then going and doing what she did (not to mention her lying about the whole situation, and misdirecting the investigation) is like an Olympic runner not knowing how to walk.

see PERU WHITER THAN ARGENTINA

You work for the government it belongs to the public.

Good thing I have a Twitter for just such an occasion

>haha stupid white people caring about national security and law and shit

Welcome honorary white brother. If you respect law and order, white people will respect you.

Which explains nonwhites flee to white countries by the millions.

>archive.is/w6LlQ
ha

Why don't you make like your flag and leave?

Like remembering their children's birthda... nam... er... remembering they have chil... OH like when da new Jordan's gonna drop

Because no one would give a shit about the emails if it were a Republican.

>YOURE A FUCKING WHITE MALE CURRUPTION DOESNT MATTER GOY NOW ENJOY YOUR 1984