What went so right?

What went so right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luc_Besson#Personal_life
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wasn't the director a child rapist? Seems like he'd know a thing or two about horror.

It amuses me when the youngsters on Sup Forums learn something new.

Was this Justin "Cut" Dong's first film?

Pedophiles are naturally great directors. Woody Allen, Polanski, Luc Besson... I could go on all day.

Nothing, it was shit and boring with annoying incestuous main characters.

Name five more.

what did besson do

I remember only watching it because Coppola was associated and found it pretty scary

it's quintessential monster horror kino. It's scary to think about this thing, this fucking demon living in an abandoned church in Louisiana, who wears clothes and drives a truck and tries to stay hidden from people. It walks around in broad daylight and nobody knows about it, like there are some things about the world that we really don't know anything about, things that happen on back-roads in Kentucky or some shit, in places where not many people live. It's the same vibe I get from Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Name five non pedos in Hollywood, you can't.

It takes place in Marion County, Florida you retard

It was terribly comfy.

Shilling for Jeepers Creepers takes now place of shilling for new It?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luc_Besson#Personal_life
>Besson's second wife was actress Maïwenn Le Besco, who was 15 when they began dating in 1991. They were married in late 1992 when Le Besco was pregnant with their daughter Shanna, who was born on 3 January 1993. Le Besco later claimed that their relationship inspired Besson's film Léon (1994), where the plot involved the emotional relationship between an adult man and a 12-year-old girl. Their marriage ended in 1997, when Besson became involved with actress Milla Jovovich during the filming of The Fifth Element (1997). He married the 22-year-old on 14 December 1997, at the age of 38, but they divorced in 1999.

>I see shills everywhere

It gets weaker in the second half but the first is pure horrokino. The fact it manages to be unsettling while happening in broad daylight is pretty nice

Suck my cock. Louisiana is a good place holder for any backwoods dirt road shit

You said you could go on all day. I feel like you were lying.

Mel Gibson

Emma Roberts

Mel Gibson

Jack Black

Robert Rodriguez

Jason Statham

Movies peaks when the Creeper opens the door holding the old lady... Goes to shit 2 minutes later when they drive him over in the car

Explain why it goes to shit after that point instead of simply stating that it does.