What did Matt and Trey mean by this?

what did Matt and Trey mean by this?

life is hard in the hood

does the game automatically rush to the end credits and flash 'YOU WIN!' if you play a female character?

making games art

Do people seriously think that it would be easier to live life as a black person? Affirmative action isn't going to make up for being born into a poor, broken home (which is almost always the case).

here comes the butt hurt whites

its a joke

they meant hey im racebaiting please buy the game little edgy goy.

>able to steal whatever you want
>able to get whatever white girl you want
pretty easy

>Heather Alexandra
Is that a guy pretending, or just a really ugly woman?

>if you have black skin that means you are automatically poor
Geez user.

>raycis whitey 4.5
>jamal the bro 34.4

That's pretty neat.

they mean the game is harder to play because no one wants to play as a fucking nigger

Special skills:
Didndu Nuffin - Get one free attack at the start of every round
Riot - Set everyone on fire, including yourself
Chimpout - Attack that increases in damage the lower Intelligence you have

Wow you mean you cant tell that is a gorgeous female

>forcing politics into everything
fucking hell

Oh yeah, because South Park has never been political, no sir.

>South Park never makes political jokes

>all the politics posters are from Sup Forums

hmmm, time to make some more GoT threads

As much as I dislike political correctness and the whole idea of "privilege"

Its a funny concept.

It's true, I'm black, and I have everything you don't have. Will you ever succeed?

you missed the point of my post. no shit they're political and all that, but putting it in a superhero-dress-up-game is kinda dumb. kids dressing up as superheroes don't give a fuck about politics, so why should anything of the sort be in the game?

Have some (You)s

>forcing politics
>into south park

come on, man

To be fair the statement is accurate since in you game you play a normal black kid so being a normal black kid means your prolly around a bunch more black thugs growing up comparative to white people around any thugs does make their life harder based on that alone so a smart black kid therefore has it harder compared to a smart white kid even if most the times it's the black race making it harder for themeselves the statement is true regardless. Boths the red and blue side won't use true logic tho

so black people are a class of people and not a race?
thanks marxism!

is that a tranny? it looks like a tranny

see

You're also missing the point. It's a South Park game.

>t. bitter incel

I'm guessing you've never seen South Park before? That's kinda their thing. Put serious shit into a what is a silly cartoon.

It becomes really fucking hard to play when I refuse to drop 20 quid on this casual shite

Is just a joke you dipshit

it's like when they made "Jew" a class in the stick of truth

>make this feature knowing race obsessed Americans will talk about it
>Race obsessed Americans talk about it non stop
>Free advertising and publicity

Solid strategy honestly.

>"B-but, black people have it hard in real life don't they? So it's an accurate reflection of real world issues"

Honestly, you can't please these cunts.

i thought it was just a skin tone chooser and cartman says a few lines about it

>t. hangry roastie

who /bestbuddy/ here

Yes, puzzles and games are probably harder when you have a low IQ. Bravo Trey, Bravo Matt

>it's like when they made "Jew" a class in the stick of truth

Yes, jews and blacks get special spotlight, just like in movies and television, how fantastic is that ....

Is stick of truth getting a sequel? Neat.

>knew the bitter incel would resort to using roastie, true evidence is is kissless and alone

congrats nigga, you lost the game. have fun masturbating your button dick with your tears as lube :^)

> putting it in a superhero-dress-up-game is kinda dumb
instead of putting it in the show where they also dress up as superheroes

Who in the world would name their son Heather?

>implying your entire post isn't the result of being a triggered roastie
lmao too easy :^)

What kind of social policies could we adopt so that we can finally rule out the "socialization and environment cause all black people's problems" theory once and for all? Give them reparations and send them all to ivy league universities?

Because all black people are poor lol

Wait a second ..... That hair .....

>(((South Park)))

Remove parenting altogether and raise all new kids in an orphanage

Send them all back to Africa

It's a joke. The first game had a "Jew" class.

They mean that the game is harder when you play as a member of a race known for their stupidity, laziness, and boorishness.
Live among black people for a few years and you will see why.

That's what I was thinking. It doesn't even have to be society-wide. Just take a thousand black fetuses, use white female surrogates, and raise them all like Arnold Schwarzenegger in "Twins." If they still suck at math, it's their fucking genes.

>niggers bitching and using marxist rhetoric applied to racial identity to get free shit
You give them a bullet in the head for free.

math is a racist social construct.

THE ABSOLUTE MAD MEN

This can mitigate only some of the intrinsic problems of black people.
For one, blacks have smaller prefontal cortexes than whites because of their recessed craniums. This contributes to some of their less than desirable tendencies such as lack of empathy and inability to think abstractly.

oh that projection. stay mad and bitter while i get all the pussy you complain about but cry yourself to sleep that you'll never get to touch :^)

It's only a joke if it's a joke that I'm comfortable with

>literal phrenology
Kill yourself

They really nailed what it is like to be an African-American in Drumpf's AmeriKKKa.

>Using the word "projection" unironically
Kys.

Fuck off, Sup Forums

Do you play as a woman in the very easy mode?

>It's a joke. The first game had a "Jew" class.

What is the actual joke ? Jews are such a special ethnicity they get their own class ?

One of the Southpark creators is a jew.

Ha ha ...

>SOMEONE PLZ TOUCH MUH PEEPEE I'M SO LONLEY

oh also
>implying the only people with dark skin are black
guy in the op looks like a poo

Merchant

>He finally admits hes a triggered button dick beta
stay triggered incel cuck :^)

>hot take alert

What's the joke when people here post le happy merchant? They're merchants who have a big nose and look weird

Ha ha ...

>it's a "retards who didn't even take biology after high school spew their opinion on complex genetics, neurology, and developmental biology" thread

What did she mean by this

>a basic observation about reality is "politics"
I'm sure if it was possible you would trade places with a black person in an instant, right?

>South Park is political now

WTF I HATE SOUTH PARK NOW

Bad game play design choice. Now Blacks who want to make a character who looks like themselves will play a harder game and not have as much fun.

Preferential treatment for scholarships and public assisstance oh wait

But it's more immersive. Since their actual lives are difficult it's more realistic if it is more difficult for them in-game.

>the face when you trigger button dicked leftie manchildren

feels good man.

i think only after you beat the game should you be able to unlock the "nigger mode" in the difficulty settings.

>Implying playing on hard mode isn't the most fun way to play a game
What are you a casual?
brb making my character a nigger

>whining about politics in a thing

Face it fags, you only bring up this complaint when it's politics you don't like. Anything that deals with world issues or ethics can be construed as political.

found the women

Gram-gram no!

That they're liberal cowards. Funny how liberals ignored all these "injustices" until Trump got office.

Cuck

if that is their argument they are making themselves more important than what they think they are. a south park turn based rpg is escapism and not for immersion. if this was GTA and cops were more likely to be on u if ur black id call it kino. here no.

Of course being black is harder they have lower IQs and 57% grow up without a father.

that's an old pic

of course it's more difficult, they're inferior genetically in every aspect. is there an affirmative action cheat code?

is jok

I hate left faggots and right faggots for trying to make this into an "issue"

Found the NEET

>Funny how liberals ignored all these "injustices" until Trump got office.
retard or false flag poster?

>Free education all the way through college, plus preference in admission
>Hiring preference once you're done
>Continue to choose to be criminals and wellfare junkies instead
The only ones keeping them down are themselves.

>t. literally never watched South Park before 2016

Yeah and? Hes a national treasure who will live 4eva and eva.