This can't be common practice, right? I know Americans ''grow up'' early but jesus fucking christ, two kids by 23?

This can't be common practice, right? I know Americans ''grow up'' early but jesus fucking christ, two kids by 23?

Attached: 1522182384574.png (1200x1228, 1.36M)

Yeah it's ingrained in their culture to work work work and have kids early to "settle down" and produce more kids for work

literally nothing wrong with that

My friend had a kid at like, 21.

tfw no childhood sweetheart gf

As it should be?

What's the problem here exactly? Your 20s are biologically speaking the best years to get a healthy kid. The older the higher the chance of complications

>having kids is now weird
Tf???

>23 and not even a gf

Attached: pepe tank suicide.jpg (3364x3364, 2.16M)

almost everyone I know had a kid by 23.
meanwhile I am dying alone at 28.

>well I'm 23 and alone, it's great !
pic

Attached: 1491803550754.jpg (1898x2274, 250K)

based.

she had kids in her prime. her kids will be healthier, will have parents for longer and the mother won't have time to be a slut. only an yuropoor would think there's something wrong with this

a young lad finds love and has un-blacked kids with his loved one... oh yes, i can see how this is a fucking issue for swedes

Not the fact that they had kids per se, more so that they had them at such an early age.
Look at the elder sibling, looks about ~2-3ish years old from that picture.
That means they had their first kid at 20 years of age. How the fuck do you even support a kid at that age?
At 20 you won't have had time to go through college and or get an apprenticeship at a trade, so how do you pay for two children???

I don't know how
But looking at the pictures it seems they have figured out things and are ok

Attached: 1498595283272.jpg (735x1160, 251K)

Fuck you svensknigger

Attached: Schindler Fiennes.png (795x430, 259K)

thats not wierd at all, unless youre from the city

i was conceived when my mum was 20, studying in uni and my father was 23, finishing uni and employed in his trade. somehow they managed to bring me and my oldest sibling one year apart from me to the world. people just act like grown ups in a country where people don't have a mommy-goverment-wipe-my-ass-pls-i-poop-myself, of which usa is a great example

Notice how triggered and scared the Swede is by white children.

this

>live in a place with low cost of living
>work above minimum wage

I'll never be ready to reproduce out in commiefornia.

Sure, if you fuck up your whole life

But we still have cool gamepad.

I have four kids and I am 21.

My mother married at 16.

Why are euros such manchildren?

I don't know, maybe i am immature but it seems kind of irresponsible to have children when you are in such a turbulent situation where your income is not determined for the near future.

>I know Americans ''grow up'' early but jesus fucking christ, two kids by 23?
It's pretty normal, actually.

>live a long fulfilling life with your legacy being healthy children that are productive members of society
>fuck up your whole life
Pick one degenerate.

>My mother married at 16.
Hi Alabama

Wouldnt mind tbqh, if theres any 3rd word woman who would want to have best genes of this planet inside her respond me.

How can you afford anything? How can you get through college?

life choices. i was a student while i knocked up my loved one. she was 21 i was 24. i got a job and it was settled with that. a lot of young people pussy out because omg my life is over when i have kids. no, your life never began until you have one

Yeah, at this point i don't even know if anything i am doing with my life is ''normal''
Maybe i'm just disconnected from how life is supposed to flow

>Be me
>23 year old khv
welp I still feel like I'm 16

Average first marriage age in 1962 was 19 for women.

It is currently 18 in my mother’s country.

I work a job.

Literally white trash

the point being: you're not responsible until you take responsibilities

>mom and dad were together since they were 16
>both went to uni and graduated
>mom had her first child (me) when she was 30

Poor people have the same mentality everywhere in the world. Even if you throw them money, they still behave like dumb scum breeding at young age without thinking about their career.

>I work a job.
Sure, but how can you have one that is good enough for 4 children and an education at that age?

>dude trust me you just need to do drugs, get drunk and fuck sluts every weekend until you are at least 40 years old, only then you can realize your life is empty and meaningless, marry an old used up std ridden whore, have one autistic retard child and get a divorce 10 years later
>it's literally the only way to enjoy life

Attached: 0.png (645x729, 90K)

A girl I know had their first kid at 16. College is a meme anyway

Yeah, but life is rough as it is. I barely make enough money to eat myself, live in a fucked up shithole apartment, no help from the government.
Imagine if you'd have to feed another person too...

>marry an old used up std ridden whore
That's where you're wrong kiddo. Hot twenty year olds will still exist when I'm forty.

I work a trade and live in Texas.

This is not surprising. I know many married men with kids younger than me.

You people here on Sup Forums are essentially broken autistic virgins. I just happen to also like talking with people from my parent’s homeland.

i can't put myself in your shoes user. but if you're living in what you proclaim every day on this board as a social utopia yet can't feed yourself i gotta say: either we are sold bullshit or you're bullshitting me right now. people make children happen even with dead end jobs. your problems lie elsewhere than your paycheck user

After 40 years of acting like a retarded 17 year old, you're not gonna be able to afford one.

The ''social utopia'' only exists for those who aren't able bodied or have some sort of mental disability.
I don't have enough money to see a psychologist either, maybe if i did i'd get some food money
But it is what it is, can't do much about it

It's also about maturity and mental capacity. People at 20/21/22 are not nearly as mature as they think they are. It's not just about wages.

ugly mcmansion

>not having children
>having less money

u wot m8

I understand if they dyed their hair but howmdo their kids have blonde hair?

People marry in my parent’s homeland at 18/20. Right now.

They do just fine, and this age was even lower in the past. The fact we exist and our country is improving shows that some people are mature enough for kids at 21.

If you have a high SMV at 40, which I somehow doubt you will. Your best option will likely be importing some 20 year old third worlder from Thailand or Ukraine.

well, best of luck to you in sorting your shit out.

what i'm trying to say is, it's not about wages, period. it's about attitude towards life and what you want from it. if i think about myself at that age.. i want to go back and fucking shovel my own face in because i was acting like a little bitch suggesting abortion of all things. i still don't know how many scars i left with just that

So, this is normal? Do people in the US have fully fledged families before age 25?

Anytime I see shit like this I just laugh that you'll be skirting poverty your whole life, while I graduated college, established my career, and now at 27 will be getting married in 18 months.

Not only am I in a better financial and professional position, but I didn't miss out on all the fun that college and your early/mid 20s bring.

His life is over.

Yes. My mother had me at 23. I'm working on finding a wife once I get into college.

Why is this so shocking to europoors soyboys?

>importing some 20 year old third worlder from Thailand or Ukraine
that's fine too

Don't believe people in this thread. Average marriage age in the US is 29.2 and not early twenties.

If you go to college, no. If you finish high school and just start working, yes.

sort of

Attached: average.png (1292x646, 199K)

28 here, I would kill for a happy marriage with a great caring wife and two kids at 25. 23 is kinda too much for two kids, one could be fine

Yeah, but i'd imagine the urban areas add an extremity to the average with all the ''45 year old 18 year old at heart'' people who think they can be young forever

Kids often have blonde hair that darkens as they get older.

based and redpilled!

Parents had me when they were 18, same with their parents. It’s really normal here, no matter where you live in the US.

I'm 24 and my gf just turned 21. Will marry her end of this year probably and impregnate her.

Attached: penelope cruz pregnant.jpg (600x926, 117K)

>willingly wasting the most fleeting years of your life raising kids
also
>having kids is the only legacy you can leave
what a fucking loser
nice projecting

Nah I think the Alabamians that marry at 12 and have 8 children at 16 drag the average down. Normal college educated city people have probably the same average marriage age as Europeans which is only slighter higher than the American anyway.

I thought i was fucked because im stalling my uni education, but hearing some americans talk about what events happen where in life.
Shit man, it feels like i missed out on everything life has to offer

Attached: 16625418.png (193x261, 8K)

by your age i was already promoted from junior developer (software for embedded), my woman was getting set with not being a lab technician (which is a rat job as far as science goes), but a an r/d lead as a biochemist, owned an apartment with no mortgage, and user: you don't even know what fun is if you didn't go to a european university

>they had them at such an early age
i'm lost

>you don't even know what fun is

I was in a fraternity for all 5 years of college, I know what fun is m8.

In some areas of the country it is but not in the Northeast corridor unless you're urban black/Hispanic.

i had no idea americans did this, honestly.

during communism we had safe jobs and pays, nowadays when you get a job you can never be sure that they won't fire you after a year, so most people never feel safe enough to make a child until they are 30... even the very low iq or very low class people don't have children this early, contrary from western europe

how do you pull it of americans?

you spent 5 years at a sausage fest and know what fun is? okidoki

>almost everyone I know had a kid by 23.
>meanwhile I am dying alone at 28.
South, Midwest, Black or Hispanic?

Yeah but the european is still alive

Checkmate atheists

>how do you pull it of americans?
Best economy in the world desu

ginger in commiefornia

you regurgitate half assed insults about organizations you dont know anything about? okidoki.

You would be surprised man. I know a guy who is 36 and he had his son at 18 and his son had a son at 18 too, Making him a 36 year old grandfather

Nothing wrong with that. I know a girl who got pregnant at the end of high school. She went into med school pregnant and kicked ass anyway, had an almost perfect average. Graduated last year. Smart girl, organised, hardworking, reponsible partner, some help from family and that's it, doing God's work.

That sounds pleasant if they are doing well financially.

>that feel when not a family patriarch that oversees lots of descendants for many years throughout life

Marrying early is literally a sign of poverty though. All poor countries like Russia, China, African countries etc. have extremely low marriage ages. There's a correlation between high marriage age and wealth just look at the wealthiest countries and when they marry.

>organizations you dont know anything about?
i was in a student organization that has more history than your country...............

>I understand if they dyed their hair but howmdo their kids have blonde hair?
I was platinum as a little kid until around puberty and I was still blonde until my early 20s now I'm kind of darker blonde with lighter highlights. It normal for wh*tes. Also if we start actually spending time outside our hair lightens pretty easy.

i don't undertand whites
they complain when their girls don't have kids but also complain when they do, it's confusing

Attached: 1511307449121.jpg (699x485, 68K)

Not complaining, if you had the reading comprehension of a 3rd grader and above you would have gathered that i am stunned at the realisation that americans have kids about a decade earlier than europeans

Weird, I didn't know "history" and "fun" were synonymous, nor is your organization related to mine in any way shape or form. But you can keep throwing around your arbitrary superiority complex, doesn't make any difference to me or the experiences I had.

>So, this is normal? Do people in the US have fully fledged families before age 25?
Some. My parents were married in their early 20s but they didn't have me until around 30 but they had a house before I was born.

what ever. dismissed sausage soldier

>ginger in commiefornia
Weird I thought it'd be like here in the Northeast where only brown people and some townies have kids early and everyone else puts it off for college and career until later.

One of her more recent pictures. Looks like she's training her young daughter to get BLACKED at a young age. She's probably resentful she settled down early with a wh*toid and never got to experience the pleasure.

Attached: mommy.png (1200x839, 1.26M)

25 year old European:

>+50,000 Eur in his bank account, mostly from parents and welfare

25 year old American:

> -30,000 USD student debt
> -100,000 USD mortgage
> -20,000 USD medical bills

I'm 22 and I don't personally know anybody around my age with kids, besides one girl from HS who was a mormon and moved away to get married.

the only people ~20 and under having kids are the absolute bottom of society. It's considered messed up even by the standards of trashy people here.

Your girlfriend fucked many men before she met you. Maybe even me

WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE

Attached: 1419518163862.jpg (700x466, 82K)

I don't see anything wrong here.
60 years ago this was considered normal