Predict the the RT score

Predict the the RT score

Wonder Woman is so fine, I'd let her slap my balls all night.

one hunned

I'm gonna say 46%

It's still going to be a bad movie, but it won't be as much of a dumpster fire as SS, it'll have a more upbeat tone and WW will buy it some good will.

tree fiddy

73%
7.2/10
>tour de force
>doesnt know what it wants to be
>lovecraftian
>turgid

my last two digits

it could get a fucking zero and you losers would still watch it lmao

oh wait, im sorry. Torrent. thats what broke millennials do now right?

>implying Sup Forums doesn't support DC

66%

Critics are starting to realise they can't keep giving Marvel a free pass with movies while hating DC for the same shit

Alex Ross cover is pretty as fuck so I'm going with 98% TC and 100% UR

That byline is corny tho, baneposter has the good idea to remove it entirely

63% Critic, 85% Fan

what.

someone please explain this

>Manta on your left

GALILEO

kino

His fish eyes ability

0/Superman

He's not even on the poster?!?! Why does DC and WB hate Superman so much? The second superman movie is just a Batman saves Superman (ayo he dies dog, lmao) movie. Now this movie, which I am certain is going to have almost no Superman in it.

Meanwhile the nerds and dc cucks keep circle jerking about the DC cinematic universe which for the most part seems to be mostly Batman movies, batman spinoffs (Suicide Squad and Joker movies) and now these overgrown justice league origin stories.

They are wasting thier most valuable and meaningful property. Superman should be the key to the whole DC universe, the cornerstone. Everything and everyone else should be in his orbit but they treat him like just another cape. All these beta neckbeards cant stand the idea of a Chad hero like superman, makes them feel inferior, where a dark tortured guy in a suit makes them feel understood. Superman was the hero for generations of men, weak and strong who aspired to transcend themselves and become great. Batman is the dark post modern poster boy for everything that has failed about masculinity.

Is superman even in this movie?Is he going to just pop out here and there when a Mary Sue is needed? Because they cant dare develop his character in a sympathetic and relatable way, that would alienate all the lard bucket man children who cant handle a universe where they are not pandered to.

You cant save the world alone? None of the faggot second tier spooky gimmick gag characters on that poster could save the world from any kind of extinction level threat. There is one hero who can, and always will do the heaviest lifting and contribute the most. And DC/WB doesn't seem to want to make any movies about him.

1% before reddit whedon
78% after reddit whedon removes all Snyder esoteric symbolism

That's what I'm expecting

Critics are going to say that all positives of JL are attributed to Whedon while the negatives are Snyder's doing

4%
It was a good movie but Aquaman shows up and autistically screeches dolphin sounds for 90 minutes before being crucified because he is now Jesus because everyone can and should be united as Jesus.

59%

>marvel fans try to make kino B&W CineGrids
>it still looks awful
either because they are too dumb to pick proper scenes or because marvel films totally lack anything coming close to ART

73%