/brit/ Chicken Cottage

Attached: P E N G M U N C H F A M.jpg (640x427, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OeC1yAaWG34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

maisie

/Ænglisc/

youtube.com/watch?v=OeC1yAaWG34

Attached: Sophia Lillis.jpg (960x1200, 222K)

>so youre saying britain is a multicultural country
Yes precisely its made up of4-6 nations rorke, english, welsh.. etc
On top of that britain has overseas territories and has had colonies all over...
>yeah but those are indigenous
Im afraid not dear rorkey boy, the anglo saxons and the normans were migrants. Similarly ulsterscotsmen are migrants to NI originally
>but theyre european and white
Yes but the british empire was full of nonwhite subjects and there was never a racial aspect to british nationaloty my dear boy, hence the west indian regiments and indian regiments in ww2
>but we built this country
Oh rorke my lad, are the successful blacks and browns not continuing to build this country with their businesses
>but immigrants have a backwards culture that doesnt chamge
Wrong again my dear rorke, english culture also had backwards elements like badger baiting, duelling, throwing shite onto the street but these were successfully eliminated surely we can discourage and outlaw other practices without deporting people
>but theyre not white
Rorkey rorkey rorkey... just go to bed mate....

>>so youre saying britain is a multicultural country
>Yes precisely its made up of4-6 nations rorke, english, welsh.. etc
>On top of that britain has overseas territories and has had colonies all over...
>yeah but those are indigenous
>Im afraid not dear rorkey boy, the anglo saxons and the normans were migrants. Similarly ulsterscotsmen are migrants to NI originally
>>but theyre european and white
>Yes but the british empire was full of nonwhite subjects and there was never a racial aspect to british nationaloty my dear boy, hence the west indian regiments and indian regiments in ww2
>>but we built this country
Oh rorke my lad, are the successful blacks and browns not continuing to build this country with their businesses
>>but immigrants have a backwards >culture that doesnt chamge
Wrong again my dear rorke, english culture also had backwards elements like badger baiting, duelling, throwing shite onto the street but these were successfully eliminated surely we can discourage and outlaw other practices without deporting people
>>but theyre not white
>Rorkey rorkey rorkey... just go to bed mate...

Attached: 1520774660097.jpg (295x696, 27K)

>we can discourage and outlaw other practices
fuck off supremacist. dont need you racists here

Attached: 1499520925076.jpg (451x325, 35K)

All leftists hate white people

Been sat on the shitter for the last 10 minutes brapping out the most foul smelling, sticky diarrhea ever.

What the FUCK did I eat? My boipucci is stinging so badly

Attached: 1498411616364.png (860x851, 709K)

not reading posts with more than 88 characters

This

Anus bleeding mate?

just realized that if the talking points for the scum and the NEETs of this planet revolves around race and bigotry 24/7/365, it is probably not a worthwhile endeavour altogether innit. i might have finally found a reason not to show up here anymore.

i will take my parting (You)s now, thank you very much

Attached: 1521639120067.png (796x588, 96K)

*slips inside*
oops

This day in history:

1625 – Charles I becomes King of England, Scotland and Ireland as well as claiming the title King of France.

From 1340 to 1802, the kings and queens of England (and Great Britain) also claimed the throne of France. In 1340, Edward III claimed the throne of France after the death of his uncle Charles IV of France. At the time of Charles IV's death in 1328, Edward was his nearest male relative. Since the election of Hugh Capet in 987, the French crown had always passed based on male-line relations. Edward's claim started the 100 Years War.

The French Revolution overthrew the monarchy on 21 September 1792. George III chose this opportunity to drop his claim to the now defunct French throne.

Racism makes sense
Theres nothing wrong with being racist

Racist

Hey brits, where can I get a hat like the one Corbyn wears in photos some times?

started this book today will finish it today

Attached: Inland Empire.webm (1280x688, 1.75M)

so its time we answered the age old question

Why do non-brits post in /brit/?

My million pound book idea:
Erotic thriller about the Mutiny on The Bounty.
Think sad, fat, middle aged single mums'll like it?

Attached: download.jpg (640x480, 165K)

it's an international board

Why does anyone not from the country post in any country's general

>Coventry....
Your at Cov Uni Right.

Um Senpai i knews someones who senpaitachi