For what it's worth, is Eddy the most normal of the Eds...

For what it's worth, is Eddy the most normal of the Eds? Double D has severe OCD and Ed is retarded but Eddy seems otherwise completely normal for his age.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x4fdydh_ed-edd-n-eddy-will-work-for-ed-ed-ed-and-away-s3e5_fun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who was the more normal kid in the cul de sac?

Kevin for me.

Nazz without a doubt, really.

He's a damn sociopath. That's not completely normal.

Nazz was the most normal, ie boring. Kevin's second though. That's why they had a thing.

I'm really tired of the "if Edd wasn't friends with Ed and Eddy he'd be popular" circlejerk. Eddy was definitely the least weird one.

Nah, he shows empathy and remorse occasionally. He cultivated a messed up adversarial relationship with the other kids though so he just kept playing into that.

I don't think you know what a sociopath is.

>I'm really tired of the "if Edd wasn't friends with Ed and Eddy he'd be popular" circlejerk. Eddy was definitely the least weird one.
Those two statements are really unrelated. Rolf is a quirky as fuck farm boy from Whoknowswherethefuckistan and he and Kevin are bros. Being weird or not is unrelated to being liked.

Eddy for Grand Negus.

well Rolf is just kind of weird in regards to his culture, but he's a pretty nice and sociable guy when interacting with others, lots of patience too.

That's why one of the best episodes is when the Eds move into his home and you see his mental limits.

Being a quirky foreigner is not the same as being mentally ill/retarded weirdo

Better than the "Double D is one step away from being a school shooter" meme

Dork.

Reading Raven's explanation of the dodgeball incident, it kind of sounds like a school shooting metaphor.

He would though. The other kids accept Johnny, mostly, and he's a proper weirdo kid whose best mate is a plank of wood. Rolf can't go 5 minutes without spazzing out slavicly, they get along with him fine.

He wouldn't be a cool kid, but the majority of the reason why the other kids don't like him is because of Eddy and his scams trying to jew them out of their money

>mentally ill/retarded weirdo
Ed? I thought you were talking about Double D. People like Double D, he's just a nerd. At worst they'd be neutral to him.

The other kids like Ed more than Edd
And Edd was a completely unlikeable recluse in s1

Edd is mentally ill
Ed is mentally retarded

Oh okay. That still wouldn't ostracize him.

Its true, everyone seem to tolerate double D. Well except Kevin.

I remember Kevin talking tools with him or something. He talked to him like he was just another guy and not a member of the local gang of neighborhood menaces. That single interaction was friendlier than he'd ever been with, say, Johnny or Jimmy. Now THOSE guys are repellent. Double D is polite and helpful, but he has no spine and often finds himself complicit with the machinations of a stronger personality.

Ed would probably make the most friends out of everyone, if he wasn't with the group. He seems to be the one, everyone accepts as the 'funnest'.

Everyone tolerated Double D so he is the normal one.

That file name. Kek

I don't think the other kids "get" Ed. Probably only Rolf would actually be good friends with him, and only because to Rolf, everyone else is already weird. Ed's gravy obsession wouldn't be any weirder to him than Kevin's obsession with ducks.

>Eddy is a narcissist
>Double D is aspergian
>Ed is retarded
>Johhny was schizophrenic
>Naz was an airhead
>Jimmy was gay
>Sarah was a feminist
>the Kankers were bastards
>Kevin and Bro were sadists
Rolf was ironically the most normal

I could see Ed being good friends with Johnny, and the rest tolerating. He's firmly inbetween Johnny and Rolf on the weirdness scale. He'd probably be a LOT more tolerated than the rest though.

There's arguments to be made for any one of them being "the normal one", and arguments against as well. The very first episode featured Ed and Edd not knowing how to conduct a conversation that didn't sicken people. Eddy of all people had to teach them social skills. Of course that's early in the show and alongside stuff like Edd having a crush on Sarah, which was dropped.

I don't think Double D has aspergers.

He was neurotic and had a total lack of self confidence, you can have those flaws without being a sperg

I read this in DD's voice

So watching this show now from the perspective of an adult and not a skeptical kid, there's no doubt Plank is just a board of wood and Johnny is legitimately the only character in the show that's insane?

When I was a kid, I honestly questioned whether Plank was really alive or not because I didn't know about shit like insanity then.

Edd was pretty crazy too

Plank drove a bus.

Didn't Plank jack a bus in the movie?

It's called an imaginary friend.
Lonely kids usually make them up.
You grow out of it, it's not a sign of insanity.

All the kids are insane. I'm pretty sure Kevin was sexually attracted to his bike.

It is a nice bike, though. It's more funny when it gets destroyed. I really wish I remember that episode where Kevin swore vengeance on the Eds after they conned him into buying some kind of wheels(?) for his bike and it fucking fell apart as he rode it.

I think narcissist is a more fitting label.

Are you talking about the big wheeled junk bike? That was made from scratch.

Several times Plank would know information not available to Johnny, move on his own and even display sensorial awareness. He's real.

This.

On imaginary freinds, Grant Morrison has a story thats equal parts edgy as fuck and bleak.

Apparently he had a mate who when she was younger had an imaginary friend, and when she grew out of it, she took it into the back garden and shot it. When Morrison asked what with, she apparently replied "with an imaginary gun"

Equal parts edgy as sin and bleak.

this?

bout 11~12min in
dailymotion.com/video/x4fdydh_ed-edd-n-eddy-will-work-for-ed-ed-ed-and-away-s3e5_fun

I once threw my little brother's imaginary friend out the window of a moving car.

I feel awful about it to this day.

>Kevin being that impressed by kitchen utensil spokes
This show, I swear.