Here’s Why Donald Trump’s Plan to Build a Wall Is Bogus: "Trump’s plan is based on a failed understanding of how...

Here’s Why Donald Trump’s Plan to Build a Wall Is Bogus: "Trump’s plan is based on a failed understanding of how the banking system works and could never work, as he’s proposed it. Worse yet, if he tried as president to implement the plan, it would have major ramifications beyond just Mexico.
fortune.com/2016/09/01/donald-trump-mexico-wall-2/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gswIQ3mCbqQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_between_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Arab_world
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Couldn't Mexico just threaten retaliatory tariffs on US goods equal to the demanded cost of the wall? Because everyone loves a good trade war!

Yeah, trumps supporters who think we can threaten them into paying for the wall by cutting off American support always forget about the next logical thing that would happen: the tariffs

And I like having fresh fruit and vegetables in winter...

This kind of attitude displayed by Trump (and many Republicans in general) shows a particular kind of offensive arrogance. It's assumed every other country in the world is made up of sniveling cowards who will immediately surrender when threatened by the US. I don't think Mexico would ever pay for this wall, even if Trump could carry out his threats. They will endure the suffering just to defy the bullies.

Seriously! It's like they have all this 'Merica pride, but forget that most people have pride in where they come from. So if you treat someone's country as your inferior, they aren't going to just shrug and say ok to extortion. The wall could end up costing $35+ Billion dollars, which would make it three times greater than Mexico's education budget.
That's the budgetary equivalent of demanding the US pay $380 billion dollars for something that would be a national insult. Which, by the way, could pay for three Apollo programs.

Just imagine how the US would react if China (or anybody, really) demanded we pay for some infrastructure project they wanted. The Republicans would be calling for war.

>Because everyone loves a good trade war!
I think Trump does, though.

He literally said the words "so what is there's a trade war" in justifying his positions.

He's also willing to default on our debt and use nukes.
On the bright side, he seems to be destroying the GOP for a generation.

Not unless they want to get sued. They've already agreed to NAFTA.
Anyway, as the article points out, Mexico wouldn't be the only country hurting--80 percent of remittances go to other countries that aren't Mexico.

And in a NAFTA arbitration they'd point out that Trump's policies also violate NAFTA.

If his policies violate nafta they should sue first. But that's my point; this won't turn into a trade war, it would just go to court.

Well you are giving him too much credit. What his plan actually is is to destroy all oppurtunity here, so there will be a mass of humanity trying to get IN to Mexico so they pay for a wall to keep us out.

This is just it: Trump's plan to "make Mexico pay for the wall" actually means "America will pay for this wall twice!"

So America is gonna pay for it. Yay!

It would be even easier than that. They could just declare a national emergency, and shut down the border for a couple days. It would hurt Mexico bad but it would absolutely devastate American manufacturers. Lines would stop and companies would lose billions.
American companies would do Mexico's work for them when it comes with dealing with trump.

Does he plan to build a wall along the entire Gulf Coast too? Because that always seemed like a big gap in the whole wall argument to me.

Refugees can't travel over water, just ask Italy!

Sure, why not? He's already building a sea wall at his Ireland golf course to ward off rising sea levels, even though he says climate change is a hoax.

that's just the sun getting angrier

A Chinese hoax.

A poll asked Trump supportes if they wanted him to build an Atlantic wall to keep out Syrians, and only 53% of Trump voters disapproved. True, 16% were undecided, but that's still way too many that are ok with the idea of an Atlantic Wall.

Maybe they thought he meant a sea wall, lol.

The fuck is going on here? Just a leaf talking to himself?

Is this the worst CTR thread of all time?

that's the most embarrasing thing I've seen on Sup Forums

and that says something

What matter of insanity id this?

Pretty sure, do they get paid for (you)s that they themselves make?

Looks like a bugged CTR shill program

>when the CTR budget is finally empty

Someone less lazy should save this shit.

What the fuck.

Dude stahp

Posting In epic bread. Leave me in the screenshot.

These are great days we're living in boys!

I have a belly button.

What in the actual fuck are you doing leaf????? No wonder our country is a joke on this board. I hope you get cancer of the dick faggit.

KEK, I'm screencaping this shiet.
>this fucking leaf is replying critically about his own posts
TOP KEK

That Ben signature is too good

What the füg is habbidding in this bread?

Please, retard leaf, come back.

Aaron Klein

Every fucking time.

You are a fucking top tier idiot!!! Hahaha it's so obvious your from CTR! Posting anti trump then replying to yourself hahaha get fucked loser!

Okay, seriously, what the fuck is going on with leafs

>A FUCKING LEAF FUCKS UP AGAIN

I can't tell if this is some kind of 5D level Canadian shitposting or just some really bad CTR shill.

He doesn't care about actually building a wall and neither do his supporters
Feels > facts

Actually, I've seen quite a few people that are excited about the wall. They're already picking out names and shit.

I think this leaf went off the deep end.

And I bet they couldnt even point out the Mexico-USA border on a map!!

KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=gswIQ3mCbqQ

Oh you're back.

Are you a real human bean or a robot?

Please. Stop. This is not funny anymoar.

Why do leafs have such a boner for our elections?

>daughter is a jew, son married to a jew
>not being able to get loaned capital
Do you even know how jewish preference works?

When the alt-reich says that Islam and Muslims do not belong in the West, this is the mental picture I get.

>87458729
what funny is that their own god : Adolf Hitler , was actually in a close relationship with muslims.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_between_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Arab_world
how could they contradicted their own god? I don't understand...

Pretty sure donald made it clear that the wall could pay for itself, through the tarifs mexico would pay

I think that happened a long long time ago.

Whats even funnier is that the US was strong allies with the Islamic world until 9/11, it's something both sides have forgotten.

Well it still is.

Whats even funnier is that a a majority of Muslims in America voted for Bush in the 2000 election

Strong allies? What? You don't overthrow the governments (some democratically elected) of your allies the U.S. has done in Yemen, Iran, Iraq, and Syria. There's also the whole Israel thing which amounts to little more than a U.S. colony. The U.S. has had an imperial relationship with the middle east and still does.

Sounds great, except mexico will get slaughtered cause they already get foreign aid from the US by the tens of millions every year. They're literally in no position to do shit, mexico needs US to sell stuff to, US does not need mexico.

How are you posting so fast.

How are you getting past the captchas.

Are you a robot? An AI?

Who made you?

I wouldn't talk to this guy user.

Pretty much, sjw reddit leaf having a meltdown moment.

>implying it's even human

Thia thread is pure autism. Canada should be range banned

Trade war would violate NAFTA, US would be sued.

this.

I do not understand.

>Are you a robot? An AI?
>MFW they respawned TayTweets but make her retarded and a leaf

Trump has already said he wants to renegotiate nafta or use the exit clause in the agreement. Also it's very clear you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about leaf.. But go on having your internal dialogue.

The poster appears to be having a conversation with himself

Good fucking show, eh. Fuckin' nuts.

Some people just aren't able to appreciate the meta-shitposting going on right now.

Anyone have any economist sources that analyse trumps tax/economic plan?

shut up fascist

One- Expell all mexicans, creating huge demand for workers in agriculture.
Two- Make the police clean inner cities through "tough on crime" tactics.
Three- Make the blacks to do the mexicans' jobs in agriculture.
Four- Profit! Blacks are back to the plantations!

>459609 ▶
> (You)
America is great again. TADA!

What if it's not a poster? What if Canada has been spending all of their money to further their AI research? What if this is the infancy of a new breed of automatic shitposting?

If we're going to force them to pay for it it would be easier to just threaten them with nukes and have them write us a check. It would still be massively stupid and pointless, but it would slightly less so.

>when the leafbot fucks up a reply

Threatening a country with nuclear weapons unless they agree to pay a sum of money is also a literal super villain move.

shut up fascist

>tfw your bot bugs out and starts talking to itself

shut up fascist

>Reply to Thread No.87456067
shut up fascist

Fuck this, I'm out. I didn't sign up to fight leftist supercomputers.

Hpw the fuck does he skip the catpchas?

I wanna fight leftist supercomputers! Sign me the fuck up.

SHUT UP FASCIST(s)!!!
*2014-10-03
*Georgia
*Bahrain
*Cyprus
*Iran
*Iraq
*Israel
*Jordan
*Kuwait
*Lebanon
*Oman
*Palestine
*Qatar
*Saudi Arabia
*Syria
*Turkey
*United Arab Emirates
*Yemen

Lithuania
Denmark
Finland
Iceland
Norway
Sweden
Ireland
United Kingdom
Cambodia
Laos
Myanmar
Thailand
Vietnam
Brunei
E Timor
Indonesia
Malaysia
Philippines
Singapore
Botswana
Lesotho
Namibia
S Africa
Swaziland

praw >= 2.1.21

ImaginaryCityscapes
ImaginaryWesteros
ImaginaryLeviathans
ImaginaryStarscapes
ImaginaryBattlefields
ArtistOfTheDay
ImaginaryMaps
ImaginaryWildlands
ImaginaryWastelands
ImaginaryJedi
ImaginaryHistory
ImaginaryInteriors
ImaginaryFutureWar
ImaginaryStarships
ImaginaryBoners
ImaginaryCyberpunk
ImaginaryArmor
ImaginaryVehicles
ImaginaryBehemoths
ImaginaryWeaponry
ImaginaryDragons
ImaginaryCastles
ImaginaryArchitecture
ImaginaryHorrors
ImaginaryRobotics
ImaginaryBeasts
ImaginaryMechs
ImaginaryAzeroth
ImaginaryDemons
ImaginarySteampunk
ImaginarySeascapes
ImaginaryWarships
ImaginaryVillages
ImaginaryScience
ImaginaryMiddleEarth
ImaginaryWarriors
ImaginarySoldiers
ImaginaryRuins
ImaginaryGallifrey
ImaginaryNetwork
ImaginaryArchers
ImaginaryAngels
ImaginaryKnights
ImaginaryAstronauts
ImaginaryDinosaurs
ImaginaryWizards
ImaginaryMonuments
ImaginaryAetherpunk
ImaginaryBlueprints
ImaginaryImmortals

ImaginaryMusic
ImaginaryVerse
ImaginaryCybertron
ImaginarySanctuary
ImaginaryRuneterra
ImaginaryGnomes
ImaginaryFederation
ImaginaryTitans
ImaginaryLadyBoners
ImaginaryNarnia
ImaginaryNewEden
ImaginaryOldKingdom
ImaginaryCybernetics
ImaginaryJerk
ImaginaryAperture
ImaginaryFood
ImaginaryUmbrellaCorp

Best thread on Sup Forums.

SCREENCAP HERE, IT'S ALL YOURS

Guess what kind of headlines I fucking hate to read?

Every Headline during 2014 that deals with the above?