Why doesn't germans have any sense of humor?

Every german I've ever met in real life has no sense of humor and can rarely recognize if I'm making a joke or not. What gives?

Attached: 1522116724719.png (1109x1012, 929K)

Other urls found in this thread:

survivalofthefunniest.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they have the autism gene

Autism

Attached: ss (2018-03-27 at 03.40.06).png (1623x939, 729K)

>I've ever met in real life has no sense of humor

Why do you need "humor" though? It is pretty useless if you think deeply about it.

I'm actually amazed by this. Even a lot of German descendants from the USA are massive autists.

Fun and humour is overrated and a waste of time. Life is serious and you don't need a sense of humour to survive.

Most Germans I met were funny and bro-tier. Met some autists as well but that happens with every country

There are two reasons for the result on this map.
1. This website is based on "German furry communities"
2. We are 82.000.000 people in a very little country. Of course the number of degenerated Furries is higher than in Poland for example. We are more people.

This. Fun is worse than heroin.

What's going on here?

Attached: wtf.png (615x559, 43K)

Just being a German in a thread, I expect something happen.
They are a lot of fun.

>you don't need a sense of humour to survive.
survivalofthefunniest.com/

Attached: 8 (4).jpg (500x375, 76K)

I thought this was one of those stupid, nonsensical stereotypes until I met a German in-person. We had a family of three Germans living with us and not one understood any form of joke. They were also confused as to why there were Muslims in Canada, despite living in Berlin where there are plenty of them.

Humor is for poor people that can't get enjoyment out of pleasures like buying stuff or going on vacations so they use words to be happy.

One of my friends in High school was a German kid and he was shocked that there was a chinese kid at our school. He thought USA was only black and white

my experience with germans from working with them and going out to parties meeting random germans is: they need a little booze to ease off the autism, after that they are pretty good to be around with, not the best of course, but no bad words

What are the causes for german autism? What do you think makes germans more likely to be/act autistic?

Being incredibly powerful for a very long time leads to stagnation I guess.

>incredibly powerful for a very long time
I cant think of even a decade in which germoney was a extreamly powerful country. most time in history we fought ourselves. then we decided to band together and fight frenchies. and then we fought frenchies again and lost because of interference from other cunts. then we fought frenchies again but in the end lost again because of other. then we got spilt in multiple countries. two of those reunited. and now to proper german countries suffer extreme autism.
so when was germany a increadibly powerfull country for more than 10 years?

H
R
E

HRE was a hughe heap of autism mostly fighting themselves look up bararossa or the franconian duchy, henry the lion, various peasant wars and hussite wars, then the 30 years war.

This.