WHAT

WHAT
DOTH
LIFE
?

I watched a few clips from XRA on Jewtube since they were all so short. It's about as funny as Family Guy.

Funny how both shows turn dogshit after Season 1.

DUDE RANDOM ABSURD FAST SHIT THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE LMAO

You didn't understand jack shit if you think anything in Xavier is random

I'm a survivor, we're a dying breed.

Are you so stupid that you even answer rhetorical questions?

How come the other PFFR show never gets discussed? Just as ambitious as XRA plus more of a fluid format,

I like Xavier more. I don't find the "kids say and do offensive stuff" trope funny.

>the Xavier got bad in season 2 meme
Nonsense, there's practically no difference between the two seasons except for pacing which is a little faster in season 2 but other than that stop saying that for no reason just because you read it from some other douche

idk that felt like a small part of it, the puppets,animated sections with different animators and Clarence are all on par with the best xavier jokes , although I suppose XRA felt like more of a cohesive statement

my favourite part about the show is how it makes fun of new age and native american spiritual concepts

the flute music, the native american mystic shaman, it's hilarious in its satire

>The other PFFR show

Showzen was dope but Neon Joe is pure kino

Also Final Flesh is godkino

>That microbillionaire is cruisin' for a bruisin'
>Crawlin' for a brawlin'
>Achin' for a spiritual awakenin'

Holy fuck get a load of this brainlet
If you had an IQ over 80 you'd realize it is all masterfully crafted. Best writing of any comedy show of all time

Maybe it's better if you grew up in the 90s? Do kids remember new age enough to think this is funny?

If this aired ca 1998-2002 it would have killed.

lie-eef

I don't know what's more reddit, saying that xavier is trash or saying that xavier is good cuz it's on a 4-D level

I'm a big fan but I'm pretty sure PFFR are commies.

This is one of the clips I watched. It's not funny at all. That's literally a Seth Macfarlane-tier joke.

Then watch the entire episode so you can actually make an opinion on the content before you comment. It's only 10 minutes twat