Minka Kelly Cast As Dove In DC Live-Action Series TITANS

deadline.com/2017/09/titans-minka-kelly-cast-dove-dc-live-action-series-1202163720/

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2017/09/titans-alan-ritchson-hawk-dc-live-action-series-1202163748/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks like a slut i'd rape in a dreamscape

Thank god she isn't black, i'm sick of you people bitching.

Oh no more heroshit horray i guess

She should have been Starfire REEEEE

Oh fugg spot on ass casting

Also Alan Ritchson casted as Hawk
deadline.com/2017/09/titans-alan-ritchson-hawk-dc-live-action-series-1202163748/

Geez guess he won't be Shazam like loads of people were speculating, I at least hope they don't end up using some shitty meme actor like the Rock or Joh Cena

Cute

Skeletons and fridges in movies

THICC in tv shows

The Rock has been casted already as Black Adam

Bitch is hot as fuck.

She has a sexy voice

>genetic perfection in almost human
>don't show her in panties
dropped

well well well take a gander at those fucking jugs gentlemen

guess i have to watch it now

>meanwhile starfire is being played by a nigger
I bet Minka Kelly is a jew

She has one of the nicest asses in Hollywood and she barely ever shows it off to the paparazzi. Tragic.

looks like she didn't wear anything under that

>cast Minka Kelly
DEAD SHOW WALKING

This show is following the new shitty continuity where Raven and Beast Boy are little kids when everybody is an adult, and Cyborg is missing just because.

Minka is currently being BLACKED.

>her black boyfriend already has two kids and he was the one who did that speech about how white people and cops suck at that award show last year
JUST

hairy?

Jesse Williams isn't the only mulatto-who-barely-looks-like-a-black-person she's dated before. She fucked Jeter.

I miss silver age hawk and dove when it was more nuanced than "SMALL GIRL GOOD BIG MAN BAD"

More capeshit huh? Yawn. I don't even know who the fuck this one is supposed to be, any interesting power besides 'be strong/indestructible/maybe fly'?

That's good enough for me.

She may be good looking but the woman is nearly 40. This isn't the Golden Girls.

I looked to see who they cast as her love interest. Legitimately shocked it isn't a black dude.

Because he's in the justice league

Don't forget the dude from Scrubs.

I guess Minka Kelly just LOVES that big nigga dick!!

The cast so far.

DICK GRAYSON / NIGHTWING (Brenton Thwaites)

>Equal parts charm and impenetrability, Dick is a cop at the notoriously corrupt Bludhaven Police Department. He has a nice smile, tired eyes and a cool, distant manner. However, when provoked, his eyes are so lethal they could drain a man of every last bit of spleen. He is haunted by the murder of his family, and unbeknownst to those around him, he is also a vigilante who has abandoned his mentor to carve his own path. In the shadows, he fights with the commitment and conviction of an artist, and the brutal grace of a dancer. Mentally and physically, he is covered in a map of scars. And though he fights to escape his past, it is often a losing battle.

KORIAND'R / STARFIRE (Anna Diop)

>A tall, stunning woman, her beauty so magnificent it’s almost inhuman. Elegant, refined and mysterious, she is on the hunt to discover who is trying to kill her and why. And those after her are in for a surprise because she’s more deadly than anyone they’ve ever encountered.

RACHEL ROTH / RAVEN (Tegan Croft)

>Troubled, bullied, often scared but unwilling to show it, Rachel is a loner, more comfortable hiding in her hoodie than making friends. Haunted by a dark force inside her, she experiences violent episodes that she cannot understand or control. She is also plagued by recurring nightmares that lead her across the country in search of help and answers.

I would literally eat the shit straight out of Minka Kelly's asshole.

Like, not even joking.

HANK HALL / HAWK (Alan Ritchson)

>A vicious one man army on the brink of crossing a line he might regret. He has vowed to protect his crimefighting partner, for whom he harbors strong feelings, but the darkness within him threatens to tear them apart.

DAWN GRANGER / DOVE (Minka Kelly)

>A graceful master fighting machine. She straddles the world of being a thrill-seeking and do-gooding vigilante, along with being her crimefighting partner’s emotional anchor and caregiver. She loves him, but fears what he’s become.

She must have a thing for "the whites black men ever". Talcum X, you're on deck.

GARFIELD LOGAN / BEAST BOY (Mid-late teens, Open Ethnicity, Asian preferred)

>Funny and charming, this amateur thief’s humor hides his insecurities and past pain. Not the toughest kid on the streets, he’s learned to survive in the world with his wit and quick-thinking.

The annoying eyebrows dude who drags all the movies he is in down
Fucking nigger
Loli for some reason

Dropped

>“Now this is...for the black women, in particular, who have spent their lifetimes dedicated to nurturing everyone before themselves,” he said. “We can and will do better for you.”

LOLOLOL!

Just another dumb nigger who left his wife and kids.

This actually makes sense at least. If the character is a flame character, then it makes sense to cast a burnt purson.

AMY ROHRBACH (25-35, Open Ethnicity)

>A detective at the Bludhaven Police Department alongside Dick Grayson, she knows more than she lets on. A striking woman with a body covered in tattoos.

Shit film, but Frasier was great as Beast.

What a waste. I'm not going to watch this shitty tween tv show even if it has Thad.

>Sick of us bitching
Mhm.

>raven is a loli

She will probably date black Kid Flash, as well.

Nip, there is Beast Boy, she is going to be dating a asian kid (according with the casting info).

I'm just going by the new shitty comics continuity they seem to be following.

Anyway she is too young for the Kid Flash of tv DC universe, you know unless noe is good to pair a black 20something man and a 12 year white girl.

>ctrl + f
>"Bra-"
>0 results

What is Minka's bra size?