Dormammu, I've come to bargain

Dormammu, I've come to bargain.

Pretty good resolution.

how come this is the only thread up? Does no one care?

how long did he spend in that loop?
a day?
a week?
even a year?
i've come to bargain dormammuuuuuu/ when the rain starts to pour

quite the imaginative scene
but i want you to think about the pacing
everything from the eye to the end of the movie was one continuous action with no time skip
>book
>eye
>shtap steve
>oh shit london
>oh shit new york
>oh shit im stabbed
>oh shit ghost battle
>back to the sanctum
>mirror world battle
>back to the hospital
possible 5 min skip
>oh shit Hong kong
>reverse time
>loop time
>win
all without a single stop containing the conflict, the second wind and the resolution

wait till 2am when all the eastern timezone in the us has seen it
im in mass so we have a wierd law pertaining to midnight releases having to take part at 7pm the day before to stop moviegoers from leaving en mass at 2am

Bargain, I've come to Dormamu

Dormammu, I dindu nuffin!

>Wanting more than one thread
Fuck yourself
These should be banned in the first place.

Cry me a river, faggot.

There was actually continuous without a skip.
His face lacerations didn't heal since the fight in the sanctum 'till the end. Besides there is no need of timeskip or the progretion when transportation is basically teleportation.

Fucking cuck purutain laws and the culture they've fostered
Nothing open after 11, forced last call at 2, public transit shuts down at midnight

Dormammu? Just Dormammu? Kinda like Beyoncé?

Murrikababbies haven't got it so there's no one else to shitpost it.

Adele? Drake? Eminem? moot?

I thought the Death of the Ancient One was a nice moment as well as a good break in the action/tension.

Probably would've gone better if the movie opened up with the line as a flashforward and repeatedly kept coming up until the final one. Builds up a mislead twist and paces the climax better.

>tfw Ancient Waifu won't come back

What do you mean? Why are people repeating the line?

>beating the boss by savescumming
disgusting desu

Yeah, that was the only real denouement the movie had. It was very nonstop, very tight. I mean, I realize that the entire latter half of the movie is basically happning all together, so it was probably intentional, so the audience can feel the mounting pressure the same way Strange does, but still.

Loved the movie. I feel like I don't even care about it being marvel universe - I just want more stuff in THIS movie's universe.

Dormammu, I'm CIA.

Because they work for the wizard, the bargain man.

The scene at the hospital with the Ancient one was one of the most powerful Marvel scenes to date. Also, was this the first Marvel movie to have memorable music (not including GotG due to it using pop songs)?

DON'T BULLSHIT ME STRANGE, DID YOU KNOW?

Winter Soldier's score was pretty good. That's about it.

It was one of the few moments where there were actual stakes in a Marvel movie. [The way she finally came to accept what she had been avoiding for so long, knowing that Strange is finally capable of fulfilling what she had trained him to become- that scene had a real impact.]

Strange?

>Doctor.
>Mr. Doctor?
>No, it's Strange.
>I suppose it is.

Literally the only good thing that came from Kaecilius.

Thy thread doth intrigueth me.

The best joke in the movie was Strange going "I may have made a mistake" after Kaecillius fucked reality and Mordo just fucking giving him the greatest "Nigga are you fucking serious" look I've ever seen.

All the girls in the theater audibly went "aww" when baby Groot showed up in the GotG2 trailer.

This guy walks into a bar and tells you he's here to bargain for your girl, what do you do

I have never heard such a piercing fucking squee from so many girls in the audience at a single image. And I now know exactly what "squee" sounds like.

I feel like the movie needed an extra 20-30 of magic shit honestly. It felt like a few months of wizard shit max and then it's right into the reality warping super fuckery.

Someone near my seat said that he'll be everywhere in the merch when the movie comes out. He's right.

Did anyone else notice Dormammu had the cubed pupil eyes that Galactus has?

Dormammu, I've come to bargain.

Have you come to bargain?

Yes, Dormammu, I've come to bargain.

Well then, lets bargain.

Ah, mango juice, I've come to bargain.

Fuck you, these threads BELONG ON Sup Forums NOT ON Sup Forums

> Sup Forums
> COMICS AND CARTOONS
> POSTS FILM TOPIC

Mods do your fucking jobs

I think they may be going to treat his AS Gallactus because movie rights and all. Didn't anyone else make the connection almost immediately, especially as even the aura/smoke/shit around his head almost looks like his helmet, the speech patterns, desire for worlds, and all that purple?

Let's be honest, it is the smartest way to bring a powerful cosmic being into the setting as a threat, and not just make him a thousand foot man with an eating disorder.

>catched

k

Maybe they are just both cosmic Celestial spawn in the MCU

I thought they weren't doing custom bans anymore

I usually hate flashforwards and yours would be no exception.

I remember having a conversation about how British actors always have flawless American accents

Between cumberbunch and black mirror I can safely say that's thoroughly not the case, the amount of emphasis he kept putting on Rs was bugging me

But I still liked him a lot, still not my first choice but the movie was really good and I'm really looking forward to hopefully the second.

What, yes we did, it was released yesterday, I saw it 10 hours ago

Gotterdammerung can't you anons use spoilers for even one freaking day? I've got IMAX tickets for tonight at 7!

yeah I don't know why they decided to go full Buu Saga in the second and third act and have it all take place in one day

it would probably be worse if he tried to give Strange a Philadelphia accent like he's supposed to have.

Sequel ideas? Derrickson said he'd like to use Nightmare if he does a second one.

I like that, dreamscapes can be even weirder than what we saw in this one.

I kinda have a problem with this too.

No actual break between 2nd and 3rd act.

Can't be anything other than Mordo.

And maybe Dormy in Mads body but they might save that for the third film or even Avengers.