Narcos Season 3

Is Pacho /our gay/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ET1QqRE47Cc
youtube.com/watch?v=CSZlJT1Q38A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Puto, maricon, hijoputa.

He had such a disappointing death, even if it was following real life.

I'm glad the Castano brothers returned in Season 3 even if one brother was written out. I wonder if the show will ever mention them again and their ultimate fate.

Why do they keep killing off all the best characters?

Because it's life.

Wait a minute, that stance...

Why cant any of you faggots write Peña with an ñ

We don't have our keyboards set to tortilla.

I wish we had more scenes about Maria being a whore.

The same reason I write my name Gomez instead of Gómez.

its just alt + n

Familia Salazar, soy el Cartel de Cali

No puedes traer maricas

Pues felicitaciones, te agarramos. Cuál es el siguente paso en tu plan maestro, malparido?

Estrellar este hijueputa avión, sin ningún marica que sobreviva.

jej

>jorge's ending
>chepe's ending
why bros

whats wrong with jorges ending?
He should be glad he is alive.

Jorge's ending wasn't that bad, at least neither him or his family died

they didnt show him with his family. since they purposefully didnt have a shot of him in witness protection with his family i assumed he wasnt with them. if he was, why the fuck couldnt we have gotten that shot instead of the depressing "witness protection is just another prison" ending?

In real life Jorge started his own business and is doing pretty well. It just took a while because he obviously didn't have his old engineering degree. Idk why the tv show portrayed him as a minimum wage mechanic.

Post times when you acted like Pacho.

>be me
>go to a nightclub
>see a guy who kind of looks like one of my high school bullies chilling with his friend at one of the tables
>order him the most expensive bottle in the house
>when the guy says he didn't order the bottle, the bartender points at me
>I walk up to the table and extend my hand
>say "no hard feelings, right?"
>he shakes my hand and says that he has absolutely no idea what I'm talking about
>"excuse me, I'll be back to share that bottle with you soon"
>walk up to the DJ and ask him to play "Dos Gardenias" for me
>he doesn't have it
>I'll settle for the generic top-10 mainstream dance music then
>walk to the middle of the dance floor and start dancing like a man possessed
>suddenly some random black dude walks by
>grab him by the head and start kissing him while grinding my dick against his thigh
>he pushes me away, punches me straight in the face and starts yelling at me
>DJ has stopped playing music, it's completely silent and everyone is staring at me
>walk back to the table
>grab the bottle and smash it on the guy's head
>grab him by the ears and yell "my daddy didn't love me!" in his face as hard as I can
>get thrown out of the club
>the bouncer fucking ripped my favorite shiny party shirt
>walk back home while autistically screeching about how I'm gonna carve myself a place in the world

Imagine the stones it must take to act that fucking gay in 1990s Colombia with no cops around. Acting that gay as a Colombian in Miami today would be pretty ballsy. But doing it in Colombia? 20 years ago? God damn.

Do seasons 2 and 3 have a shitty voiceover like the first one?

Maybe he started like that, I don't know if he got to keep the cash he earnt from the cartel after he got put in witness protection.

it's not as good in season 3 as seasons 1 and 2, where i thought it worked well

you could write it "Penya" tho', it's more accurate.

Xavier Penya, Agent de l'administració de control antidrogues

>not linking Murphy's sarcastic 4th wall breaking narrative

marica

Anyone else think that 10 min blowjob scene with the Mexican twink went on for to long?

Thats a great looking shirt.

fun Narcos fact. the actor who played Navegante also played the lead role on a Colombian tv series about Rodríguez Gacha.

Dr Peña, I'm cali

kek

eres un tipo grande

Pacho im D.E.A

>ywn watch narcos for the first time again
FUCK

It's almost like being a Clint Eastwood-tier white heterosexual man in today's Western civilization.

BUMP

Para ti.

season 2 and 3 are terrible. just watch season 2 and skip thru shit until you get to the badass colonel and then the ending

It's gotten better every season.

never have an opinion ever again, in fact just go ahead and KYS yourself right now.thanks

season 2 has less of it, season 3 barely has any voice over and it's by Pena now

are you retarded?

stick with game of thrones

Anyone seen this?

I kinda wanna see it

Love pacho's style. His shirts are amazing.

what was his custom pistol he used at the end? not the one he had tucked in his crotch. please tell me it was a 1911

>you will never see a show about alpha gay pacho going on raid missions against ISIS

jej

It was pretty good.

i fucking miss him bros why the fuck did he not run for a second term? the fag who replaced him was corrupt as shit i mean how the fuck do you buy the fucking president?

>mfw they killed off two best characters and it was actually somewhat what happened.

Why can't spics and anglos just get along?

Pretty sure when the gay in question is an influential drug lord, no one would want to mess with him.

>mexico is next

>walk up to the DJ and ask him to play "Dos Gardenias" for me
>he doesn't have it
>I'll settle for the generic top-10 mainstream dance music then

Kek. Have my Ñ.

>i mean how the fuck do you buy the fucking president?

You pay for his campaign

What was the deal with based Chepe's ending? If he knew he was getting clapped why did he try to make a business with his killers?

They portrayed him as a minimum wage worker because they are trying to throw you off. He in witness protection for a reason.

Who will play Broly Banderas and El Chava the Facebook Admin

Comfy scene

youtube.com/watch?v=ET1QqRE47Cc

He could act however he wanted. After all, he was a godfather of cali and Medellin was done for.

>It's a comfy sweater episode.

A Skinny fat body is worst than a fat body. Just looks so weird

[homosexuality intensifies]

Post a pic and I can probably tell you. It most likely was a 1911 tho

In real life he was killed by cops. Not sure why they changed his fate on the shoe.

I hate this series because I usually playa games while half listening/half watching. About 10 minutes in I was like "shit... I don't understand a single word of this" and realised most story parts are in spanish...

Show*

There are two stories to it, one is cops the other is basically what happened in the show

because it would make him badass and stupid at the same time.
badass because he went to the based castaño bros.
stupid for coming to the castaño bros.

Killed by cops? The irl clip they showed had him dumped in the street nude like an execution

Did the cops do that?

tldr

Are you retarded or something?

Idris Elba

Stick to comic book movies pleb

Are you too inteligent to read subtitles?

How to become based as Pacho?

Its a lot slower than Narcos, but its still good. The season ending is a bit shit, but the intro music is pure kino

actually him and his wife lived happily ever after in reality.

how do people know stuff about salceda in rl? i thought witness protection was supposed to essentially make you untraceable

youtube.com/watch?v=CSZlJT1Q38A

>It's a Pablo wants to genocide the German race episode

pacho wasnt even gay in the first two season. they just made him go faggot just to pander to the faggots.

they also said the cali went to war with the north valley and people getting killed in the streets but they barely showed the damn thing. its like they had to work on a lower budget. they show quick clips of some bodies and then forgot about it and went with personal issues shit. stupid.

season one is still the best.

David was /ourguy/. Literally Sup Forums incarnate

Are mentally deficient? The real life pacho was fag from the get go (and also a crazy torturer).

the season focused more on how the cali cartel controlled the government and the systems in place with the usa, colombia and trade/bank networks.

but yeah they showed far less street violence that previous seasons

>Pablo said he's gonna personally stick the gun in Pacho's ass
>Gustavo said that Pacho will like it
they hinted on Pacho being gay since season 1

This the dude that had a private football team of blacks there just to coaltrain him?

Yes, idk if you missed it but Colombian police were kind of corrupt in the 90s.

>i mean how the fuck do you buy the fucking president?
You're seriously asking this in a country where Pablo fucking Escobar was a serious presidential candidate at one point?

Allegedly. The team wasn't that bad either.