ITT We voice our truly unpopular opinions

ITT We voice our truly unpopular opinions.

>I think the muslims are pretty based I sometimes envy them for their strength and resolve
>Communism was ahead of its time
>Jews are mostly nice and tolerant people with a rich a vibrant culture
>Christianity is the scrouge of humanity

I agree with your first point. It's a shame they have to bomb everything they see.

I sometimes think that if liberals hated Islam we would be on its side.

Communism could be possible in a post scarcity world where robots do all the work.

Christianity is nothing compared to Islam.

this triggered me

This was me when I was 15
I had pictures saved of damaged manga boys as well

>ITT We voice our truly unpopular opinions.

German people aren't very smart.

religion is good, unfortunately subjective belief ruins this

orbital satellites don't exist and you can't find a single fucking photo of one

the only way to free ourselves from economic slavery is a massive system rehaul

immigrants aren't as bad as people fear

everyone wants to be a victim, stop being a pussy and take responsibility

Pair of muzzos right here. Muslims are fucking inbred retards and you have to be an abject fucking moron to staunchly abide by the piece of shit that is the Quran. Go ahead and read it and see if you can respect anyone that follows that ridiculous shit afterwards.

Also, Arabs are fucking inbred shit for brains. I've never met one who was smart, even the wealthy ones.

People play video games, read anime, and browse Sup Forums to prolong an adolescence they know is ending, because they're keenly aware the real world is awful and that "growing up" really means growing old and being miserable

I think Tokyo Ghoul is a clusterfuck and the new version with the guy modified with bits of Kaneki sucks donkey balls

I'm on Sup Forums to shit post.

Give it time scat eating sausage spank user, soon the order will come to unfuck your shit.

Only OP.

Nice bait, OP.
>Islam is the best religion once you realize the Hadiths are worthless and shouldn't be regarded as a valid source. Muslims are too retarded to realize it though.
>Catholicism as an institution doesn't deserve respect anymore. It's been infiltrated by masons and Jews.
>Marx was right about several things. His criticism of capitalism should be taken seriously. His solutions are sometimes ridiculous though.
>Geniuses are either antisemitic or Jewish themselves.

>Jews are master kebab removers

>whites shouldn't have stopped warmongering
The moment we achieved the means to rid the earth of subhumans we got too scared of each other that we ceased all wars and couldn't finish the job together.
Perhaps, because nobody of our grandparents would have ever thought their kids would gft their nations/future away to Islam.

>OY VEY

>I really see no hope for the future, I'm tired, alone and the only reason I've not killed myself is because I don't have a gun to do it with.

>There is nothing wrong with being gay.
Even though I still resent gays, mainly because my big brother is one.
>Black people stupidity is a culture problem not a genetic one.
>Alcohol and Tabacco should be illegal.

>german flag
>that first point

figures

huh wow really makes me think

if not for pesky christianity we'd be travelling the stars by now

guys i think its time to vote hillary and join antifa

Tokyo Ghoul the anime sucks, the manga 60/40
Also everyone is going to think you;re an edgy faggot for your believes

>Muslims are okay
>Christianity is a scourge
You're just an average German cuck, literally kill yourself

>People in Europe are never going to rise up against any form of threat, unless it directly seriously threatens their comfortable way of life.
>Americans aren't going to do a thing aside from talking shit online, when one day the government finally comes for their guns. They too are far too comfortable with their current lives to risk them.
>Biggest real happening in the very near future, is going to be the transition of lower skilled classes away from their jobs to a life of permanently doing absolutely nothing productive.
>Universal basic income is an inevitability and should be made a human right as fast as possible in all of the civilized nations.

>Communism was ahead of its time

I agree.
It's great ideology for a system where the workforce is almost totally automated.
In anything else, it's going to fall flat and fail.
Whole planet is going to gravitate towards some form of communism in the future with automation.

tokyo ghoul is a shit anime

Europes descendants have become weak and decadent we are not worthy of our ancestors legacy and will lose it.

LGBT rights and whatever are okay - however these groups have been hijacked to promote the destruction of the nuclear family. This in turn does not matter anymore - it's too late and the world needs to burn

Having less than 20 sexual partners by the age of 30 WITHOUT having spent a majority of that time in one or several relationships means you're a weak faggot without libido. Disgraceful