NO NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH...

NO NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YYcjQ6yLgao
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/SGm8Bz4uZCWjXYsknb7_jQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i don't think she's a natural blonde anyway

>she blocked commenting on all her videos
>removed all videos of the goblin

We ruined her life, Sup Forums.

She looks like a fucking minecraft character.

More like opened her eye. Hopefully it activated her almonds just a bit.

i hope someone saved a video, i want to see that thing move in real time

autistic sperg posting this shit again

LOOK AT THE TOP OF ITS HEAD

what did she expect?

biggus dickus to make her feel like a real woman like in my blacked anime.

no, you can still comment and this video of the goblin was posted a week ago
youtube.com/watch?v=YYcjQ6yLgao

oh no No NO AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAAHA

wow I haven't seen this in weeks, almost forgot about it

She is not.She is one of those average brunettes who dye her hair blonde because deep down they know is more attractive.

*breathes in*
xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxxaaaxxaxaxaxaxaxaaxxaxaxa

miracles happen, sometimes you just have to hope for the best

>that fucking hair

It's like he's constantly under the effect of static electricity.
This kid is fucked. Race mixing not even once

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/SGm8Bz4uZCWjXYsknb7_jQ/

kys

Why do Kekistani spics love shitting on white women so much?

The central argument of the book is that the cultural groups that are "starkly outperforming" [4] the rest in America possess three distinct traits. These virtues are the presence of a superiority complex, the simultaneous existence of a sense of insecurity, and a marked capacity for impulse control.

The book categorizes the cultural groups regarding their religion, national origin, and ethnic group. By cultural groups, they refer that as members of the group that tend to be united or pass on a certain sense of outlooks and cultural values to their next generations.

During an interview with Harry Kreisler,[2] the authors explained how they collected the data by going through months of Census data, all available economic data, and from personal experience; and at last narrowed down to the eight cultural groups listed as the successful groups in the United States: Chinese, Jewish, Indian, Iranian, Lebanese, Nigerians, Cuban exiles and Mormons.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Yy2LQczlQ8

Hey retards, she left him, not the other way around.

>mongoloid polack slave
>white

funny how you don't see this guy doing this for anything else

I didn't hold her legs open.

What, reposting? No, he probably spams other stuff too.

no this guy

So your argument is that you're the only one being called out for being a shitposter? Maybe stop shitposting, champ.

wh*tes are subhuman