What the fuck happened?

What the fuck happened?

A good scam, that's what happened. Thank god I never sank my money into it.

Considering that frederator and rainmaker are going through a merger, I'd say that it honestly got shafted due to office politics

Cartoon Hangover, or whatever, is still trying to figure out how they can properly post their videos while still making money off the views, since youtube apparently fucked everyone over.

Considering what we got as a show was still nothing like anything in the pilot, I really doubt if they actually finished the series it'd be any different. It'd still be a huge disappointment, but at least we have the decent pilot.

>What the fuck happened?
Not a backer but I was plenty pissed that the show didn't look anything like the pilot

Visuals aside, Bee and Puppycat (including the pilot) is really incoherent nonsense

>Team of newbies
>Mostly made up of people who have worked one project, the pilot.
>Kickstarter creates a low budget and false promises
>No one knows how to budget or time management.
>Too many cooks
>Conflicts at every level of operation from animators, storyboard, even fredinator

Do you mean YouTube's policies about paying for the total minutes viewed instead of individual views of videos?

Tumblr happened

>Considering what we got as a show was still nothing like anything in the pilot
Pilot:
I still don't agree with people who say this, and still believe that people who say this just had misconstrued ideas of what the pilot was showing off.

yeah i need a breakdown on what happen is there a video?

>tfw Sup Forums had it's no mans sky before Sup Forums did

The show went from appealing Tumblr to pandering Tumblr.

YOU JUST GOT PRANKED BITCH

How much of you are girls?

This was the only comic my gf ever read, more importantly the only one she loves. Just wondering I guess.

>more importantly the only one she loves
That doesn't fucking mean anything if it's the only one she has read.

yeah i rewatched the pilot with someone recently to show the lost potential and it did not hold up very well. It was really boring.

>be girl
>identify with Bee in the pilot
>socially awkward adult making her way with a bare apartment
>even sound like her
>intrigued by the mystery of Puppycat and the adventure she's pulled into
>look forward to what comes next

>they make her a fat retard in the produced series
>not socially awkward, just literally retarded
>her friends pity her, she's a burden on them
>no more Puppycat mystery

This still sucks

I have no idea for the most part, something fucked up at CH or something.. I mean the pilot really got me hyped for this cartoon, but after episode one, the hype died.

Speaking of the cartoon, this kinda bothered me a little. sometimes the characters will change models from time to time (specifically Bee for the most part) I dunno if it was done intentionally as like a quirky gag or what..

Womanchildren are in vogue

Get ready for media showing how you can't be trusted with shit, but framed in a positive light because you have a vagina unlike those icky worthless manchildren

>Womanchildren are in vogue
Not really, no.

>Get ready for media showing how you can't be trusted with shit, but framed in a positive light because you have a vagina unlike those icky worthless manchildren
Such as?