Green Room

>Green Room
>The Witch
>Neon Demon

What do you think of these three movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8z2f1x7IGMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

essential waifucore

>I want to marry Poots
>Ayy lmao
>Didn't watch

poots

The VVitch was 100% kino

>tfw no ayyylmao gf to whisper to me in her weird argentine spanish singsong ;_;

youtu.be/8z2f1x7IGMw

Green room was lit. The VVitch was lit. I fell asleep halfway thru finish Neon Demon, I did see any lesbo necro scenes that were promised.

Green Room is an extremely good horror movie. It's has elements of modern horror (which is just jumpscares), but for the most part is keeps the tension at 10 the entire time. Starting off, the way things turn out is very unexpected and surprising. But when that element goes away, it doesn't really detract from the movie. On top of that its semi-grounded in realism, which makes it even more horrifying because it seems like something that could actually happen. Its also very realistic in terms of how characters react/handle the situation. As a big horror fan, 8.5/10

The VVitch I liked less. It has a very unique setting and a pretty good atmosphere. While it is tense, I think it fails in the fact that pretty much nothing happens until the final 10% of the movie, where everything just goes nuts. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I think the pacing was done incorrectly. I personally started getting bored at a certain point. But worst of all, it was never particularly 'scary.' Just kind of strange. 6/10

Neon Demon. Also a pretty good movie. But bare in mind that I enjoy films that are abstract and don't really have any coherent plot or story, but rather are aesthetically designed and are driven by characters. "Indie" type movies. Other films that come to mind are Only God Forgives, A Place Beyond the Pines, Nightcrawler, Reservoir Dogs, Bronson. So if you don't like movies like those then you probably won't like ND. The two biggest things ND has going for it are the soundtrack and the cinematography, both of which are absolutely amazing. Every scene is visually pleasing to look at, and the sound compliments it perfectly. The actors do very, very good jobs. It feels strange the whole movie, and creepy when it wants to, which is a good thing. Something I think was overdone, was that there seemed to be a lot of strange, random events that occurred that looked like they were trying to be metaphors, but ultimately just came off as nonsensical. 7.5/10

>driven by characters.
pleb

Fuck, marry, fuck

Pretty good. Ok. Shit.

Kill yourself faggot. Saged.

Filtered

giv elle gf

The Ultimate Waifu Trilogy

neon demon 10/10
vvitch 9/10
green room haven't seen/10

>Blue Ruin
>Green Room

What's the third movie going to be? Red Road?

Pink Rump, it will be about your asshole

nice tits, hilariously terrible movie

Neon > Green > Witch

Try green room my friend, one of the best thrillers in recent years

Did they reuse the Djinns face from Wishmaster?

Big interocular distance

>Fun
>Spoopy
>Beautiful trash

Hold The Dark is Saulnier's next project.

He said that he wasn't going to do a color trilogy.

jaa it's on the list. I liked blue ruin

Why the fuck do people spell Witch with two V's? What's the meme behind it?

Green Room was outright bad, not sure what people see in it

The Witch is one of the best movies of the last five years, haven't seen the other two.

>Green Room
Didn't see

>The Witch
Kino

>Neon Demon
Stylish

>it's an OP has a fetish for dyed blond hair thread

Green room : good
Witch : boring, liked by contrarians who hate jumpscares
Neon demon : good first half retarded ending

>Green Room is an extremely good horror movie

You gotta learn the difference between horror and thriller, my dude.

all three of those films give me hope for the horror genre. i just wish you included Under the Skin.

>Green Room
Really good
>The Witch
Downloaded it but couldn't get past the first couple of scenes
>Neon Demon
It was all right

Those movies arent even horror

>plan on watching
>pretentious
>pretentious

don't think so

all three of them are horror.... you can maybe argue that Green Room isn't, but the rest definitely are.

All in my top 10 of 2016

she has a philtrum

>Green Room
Haven't seen it, very disinterested

>The VVitch
Boring life in 17th century New England with the occasional creepy moment. People call it amazing and atmospheric. I was bored.

>The Neon Demon
Loved it, loved everything about it. When I watched it I was entranced and it was the first movie in a long time that did that.

Green Room - haven't seen yet.
The VVitch - loved it, one of my favourite films from the last few years.
Neon Demon - stylish, slick and enjoyable.

Would anyone even watch these movies if they have a male lead instead of a cute girl?

Green Room does have a male lead though