Did people really think that Hit the Diamond was going to directly involve the Diamonds...

Did people really think that Hit the Diamond was going to directly involve the Diamonds? How fucking dumb do you have to be to think that an episode about the the gems fighting Yellow Diamond would be titled "Hit the Diamond??" Now, I don't think anyone predicted it would be baseball, but if you were actually disappointed by this episode kill yourself

The episode itself was great anyways, some of the most solid dialogue we've gotten in the show so far

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/lauretta-brown/adults-raised-gay-couples-speak-out-against-gay-marriage-federal-court
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only redeemable character on that show is Mayor Dewey. Every other character is a lesbian space rock, useless pussy, or a complete retard.
Greg is an exception I don't blame him for not wanting to take care of his gay son

I ... who are you mad at? You didn't include a link or quote from anyone who said anything of the sort. I didn't see anyone who was disappointed by the episode back in May (when this post would have been relevant).

clickbait titles

Nothing makes me laugh harder than what "Last One Out Of Beach City" turned out to be vs. what you fuckers anticipated out of it

YELLOW DIAMOND whips out her gargantuan jaundiced horse penis and NUKES Beach City from orbit with it

Every human character is killed

>Greg is an exception I don't blame him for not wanting to take care of his gay son
It's Greg's fault that Steven is a complete faggot though. Steven barely has a father figure. He's essentially raised by three rock dykes.

What's the worst song? I think it's the On the Planet Earth song.

This was the best episode of steven universe

All of them.

>I don't think anyone predicted it would be baseball,
They did.

That one is cute.
Worst one is either Dear Old Dad or Tower of Mistakes.

This
I read a confession from a man who was raised by lesbians talking about how he because an underaged homosexual prostitute just so an older man would show him affection

Source that shit bitch

cnsnews.com/news/article/lauretta-brown/adults-raised-gay-couples-speak-out-against-gay-marriage-federal-court

>“I had an inexplicable compulsion to have sex with older males,” he recounted, saying he “wanted to have sex with older men who were my father’s age, though at the time I could scarcely understand what I was doing.”
>"The money I received for sex certainly helped me financially because it allowed me certain spending money beyond what I earned with my teenage jobs at a pizzeria and in my mother’s [psychiatric] clinic,” he states in the brief. “But the money was not as impactful as the fact that I needed to feel loved and wanted by an older male figure, even if for only as short as a half hour.”

That seriously is sad..

Again woman prove to be completely useless.

Sums up the episode pretty well to be honest.

Add Steven crying about something stupid and It sums up the whole show.

How common is that?

Apparently very common

'apparently'- apparent from what?