When was the last time you satisfied a woman, Sup Forums?

When was the last time you satisfied a woman, Sup Forums?

never. I'm a virgin.

never. I'm white

Yesterday, we scissored.

last nite when i fucked u're mom lmao

honestly whites deserve this. whites are the primary architects of the decline of their own race. any other culture would've had a genocide by now.

We get it, black people commit a large amount of crime, and?

just 5min ago
i identify as female

Exactly this. It's only among "whites" or in Western civilization where "diversity" is considered a good thing. Every other people and civilization on the planet is terribly tribal and xenophobic. Even Japan for instance has refused to accept immigrant and instead choosing to "look inward" to solve it's demographic woes.

blacks are the bad boy of races. you don't fuck with them after slavery. unless you're a white woman

Mom came into my room today to make my bed and saw I already made it. Anything to make her happy. I'm a good boy.

true

Last week. Fucked her so hard she couldn't walk straight.

I'm whiter than Casper

Its over, lads....how can we even compete at this point...

I dunno but Im a widdle scared!!!

6+ Foot/Incher White boi here. Square up chimp. Your Sistas love being BLEACHED

>sticking your dick in garbage

they're also niggers

user is right. Black women over 25 who are educated, professionally minded, and socially responsible go for white guys. Think about it. What attracts women to men besides looks and being in shape? Women are attracted to guys who are educated, professionally successful, who have money in their pockets, and with little to no criminal record. How many black men can make that cut? White guys are their only option.

When I did the washing up

I'm both.