Daily reminder that ALL gun laws are unconstitutional

Daily reminder that ALL gun laws are unconstitutional

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rights_of_Englishmen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weapon_of_mass_destruction
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_of_Rights_1689
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution#Meaning_of_.22keep_and_bear_arms.22
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_the_Non-Proliferation_of_Nuclear_Weapons
abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/02/ginsburg-likes-s-africa-as-model-for-egypt/
armslist.com/posts/4616205/oklahoma-city-oklahoma-nfa-firearms-for-sale--fully-operational-main-battle-tank-with-120mm-live-cannon
80percentarms.com/products/80-ar-15-easy-jig
80percentarms.com/collections/lower-jigs/products/easy-jig-tool-kit
80percentarms.com/products/80-lower-receiver-type-iii-hard-anodized-billet-ar-15
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0048EFUV8/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1464734033&sr=8-3π=SY200_QL40&keywords=router dewalt&dpPl=1&dpID=41MSATBmFfL&ref=plSrch
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0011XSEW6/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1464734122&sr=8-2π=SY200_QL40&keywords=dewalt drill cord&dpPl=1&dpID=41Qg0pUZJfL&ref=plSrch
youtu.be/SiHdV5slQps
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-1-7-premium-rifle-kit.html
80percentarms.com/pages/faq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yep.

They want you to register them so they know who to disarm before shit hits the fan.

are amendments to the constitution constitutional

The first ten amendments were the Bill of Rights. Without the Bill of Rights, we'd be fucked by now and America would've collapsed decades ago.

Yea, and the first ten were written before it was ratified

i'll take that as a "yes"

FPBP. OP is a gentleman of extraordinary quality and intelligence. Gas anti-gunners immediately.

No. There was a promise made to write them. This promise guaranteed ratification. Then, the promise (made by our first politicians) was actually kept because the politicians knew they would get shot if they didn't keep their word. See how that's supposed to work, famalam?

but what about snipers, rocket launchers, vehicles (tanks, etc), nukes, chemical weapons, biological weapons, future weapons that shoot through walls with no way to find the killer, etc

You are an anti-gun faggot. You should set yourself on fire. Never eat a hamburger; there's too much freedom in it for the likes of you.

you only have the right to bear arms if you're in a well regulated militia

Are they arms? Then get fucked.

>Snipers

Are you stupid or just plain stupid?

solid argument

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
All citizens of the USA are the militia.

So you admit that everyone has the right to bear arms?

You are an anti-gun faggot who cannot read. Pic related. You should set yourself on fire. I hope you are hit by a massive truck transporting guns to a gun show. Do not reproduce; your genes poison our nation.

>well regulated

The only thing you cant change is the make up of the senate

>snipers
Yes.
>rocket launchers
Yes
>vehicles
Yes
>nukes
Not a firearm
>chemical weapons
Not a firearm
>biological weapons
Not a firearm

If you want to ban nukes amend the constitution

Americans have the right to own weapons of war. Says so in the Constitution. Stay in Bulgaria and mind Bulgaria's fucking business. We have these guns to kill invaders, criminals, and the goddamn government if it gets too annoying. We will be keeping them and you can fuck right off with your Euortrash ideas of safety; we're not interested. Kill yourself.

well regulated meant well stocked near a century before and after it was written.

Good thing the 2nd amendment doesn't say "firearm"

Go and look up what well-regulated meant when the constitution.

The well regulated militia requires people an armed population who are not regulated

Denying people's right to self defense = the ultimate human rights violation.

Forcing people to leave their security in the hands of a governing body is not only preposterous, but out right criminal. It is impossible for a government to protect their citizens 24/7, a police officer takes minutes (after a phone call has been made, if it ever was made) to get to the scene of a crime.

If the citizen of a country that has forcefully disarmed it's citizens by means of confiscation or threat of criminal charges gets harmed in a situation where the use of an outlawed weapon could have protected them, THEN the governing body of that country should be held accountable and compensate the individual or their family for the failure to effectively prevent or stop the crime from being committed.

We all know this would never happen, but it details just how ignorant and ridiculous we as a people have become.

EVERY MAN HAS THE RIGHT TO A FIREARM, NO EXCEPTIONS.

There is no morally sound counter argument against this.

Some might claim that the safety of the majority is at greater risk if people are allowed to carry weapons, the problem with that logic is that they are assuming that the current governing order is protecting them now, when its been stated earlier that it isnt. A criminal will break the law regardless, there are men walking passed you everyday that can have a concealed gun, legal or not.

Anti Gunner's fear does not arise from the idea of firearms, but from the idea of having to be responsible for their own safety. (an ignorant idea, since the responsibility has always been there, just covered with theater)

This argument also extends to the type of weapons one man can carry. A man has every right to carry a weapon that matches the force of a criminal, but one is wise to remember that the path to criminal intend has a history of being walked by both regular citizens and governments. As such, the people should not be restricted to regulations on certain features.

>well regulated
as in "well functioning" leaftard. One does not simply make a document designed to limit the powers of government and slip in some government oversight on the second item in a list of the top ten things every free citizen should have.

"Arms" is a synonym for firearms, you dumb leaf.

You misinterpret, the people keep and bear arms in order to create the well regulated militia, meaning that militia is on stand by until the call to arms is made, the people are ready and waiting.

The descendants of the English wrote this specifically because we had a similar law in England. It's why the US constitution got its ideas from.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rights_of_Englishmen

And the sheer volume of guns in circulation in the USA makes a ban on them practically impossible. It cannot be done, so just give it up, it's not a fight you or any other leftist is going to win.

>arms
lol.... Jesus fucking wept Quebec.

Firearms are all arms but not all arms are firearms.

Arm is not the same as firearm. Firearms are types of arms, but all arms are not firearm. You have the right to arm yourself - with a gun, a boy, a sword, any weapon.

You are an anti-gun faggot who cannot read. Stay in Canada; let your government fuck you in the ass about your guns. Maple syrup does not protect against criminals or an annoying ass government that forgot who's the fucking boss. Learn to read, read the 2nd Amendment again, get jelly at US citizens for having rights, then set yourself on fire and die like the faggot you are.

The well regulated militia part is a reason not a caveat. It's saying the people of the U.S. Have the the right to bear arms because it is believed an armed population able to form a militia should they decide to is necessary to the security of the state.

Armaments you fucking retard, that includes artillery/ordnance etc.

Biological weapons and nuclear weapons don't fall into that category, they have their own category (weapons of mass destruction).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weapon_of_mass_destruction

Fucking hell..... Quebec please stop this now.

Weapons of war was the intent of the founders. Yes, nukes. The government might have them and threaten you with them. You are an anti-gun faggot. Set yourself on fire. Do not reproduce, your genes poison our country.

During the time of the founders people had privately owned warships. People should be able to own anything up to and including aircraft carriers.

>canadian intellectually pummeling everyone
i'm pro-gun but i have no answer to the "well, should people be allowed to walk around with nukes then? HUH?!" reductio ad absurdum.
seems like wherever a line would be drawn if you were to draw one would be absurd or arbitrary.

Even if they are not arms the Feds have no constitutional authority to regulate nukes other than banning their importation or transportation across state borders

Wait, so yanks can privately own nukes?

aren't corporations allowed to own these things?
corporations are people my friend, your still have your rights, you just have to do the paperwork

Everyman has the right to own a nuclear weapon or any type of weapon ranging from zombie retro virus to star powered galactic laser.

There will come a time in human progress where we will be able to travel across the stars. In a time like that regular combustion powered weapons will not be able to defend a starship or privately owned planetary body.

It's a call of mobilisation, meaning your people are ready to join a militia when a call is made, it's not hard to understand. That is the premise of the text, a well regulated militia is the end result of a well armed populace that can mobilise quickly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_of_Rights_1689

>subjects who are Protestants may bear arms for their defence as permitted by law

This law is in effect in Northern Ireland btw, who have more relaxed gun laws than all of the USA.

This is what inspired the US constitutions second amendment.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution#Meaning_of_.22keep_and_bear_arms.22

Literally so much fucking text I cba to read it all.

Armaments: this means all possible armaments now and into the future including weapons of mass destruction. We had a conversation about this back in 1776. Fuck you, fuck the Queen, fuck your faggoty flag. They're fries, not chips you bitch. Because we say so and we will whoop your soft ass again if you say different. Mind you fucking British business in Britain and leave our rights alone before we have to shoot you in the fucking face with a rocket launcher. Set yourself on fire and go die.

idk about amending the 2nd amendment, but your politicians should at least rewrite / clarify it

this "courts are the law" doesn't look very effective to me

paperwork infringes on my rights

Tell these foreign faggots to mind their foreign faggoty business about it and go fuck themselves if they don't like it; they don't make the rules here; we do.

>Even if they are not arms the Feds have no constitutional authority to regulate nukes other than banning their importation or transportation across state borders
Yes they do due to the international non nuclear proliferation treaty which goes above your second amendment, you cannot own nukes under your constitution. As much as it would be wonderful the United States, The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom etc are all bound by this rule which aims to reduce worldwide nuclear stockpiles, not increase them.

And biological/chemical weapons breach other international laws that would see the USA punished and penalised if you all started to create your own.

Also you have what the patriot act and some other anti terrorist laws that prevent these weapons being made. Sorry.

For the record, I support the Second Amendment, it's an important part of your constitution, some don't get it, they don't get it but I can see why the founders did this and put it in the text they did and they were 100% right to do so.

then why haven't you shot up politicians yet

Constitution says.

You don't know our law or how it works. Shut up.

No, it does not cover nuclear or biological/chemical weapons you simpleton.

And no I will not mind my business when I am defending your constitution you retarded little cock gobbler, your nation is bound by international law to not manufacture more nuclear missiles or biological warheads.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_the_Non-Proliferation_of_Nuclear_Weapons

And considering you faggots stole our right to bear arms you shut your cunting whore mouth and you show some cunting respect to your superiors you cock gobbling fat shit.

about as high quality of a post as expected from a namefag

We do not want one syllable altered or explained. We get all the guns and bombs we want. They should sell them at roadside stands to anyone who has the cash and the guts to ask for them. Your opinion on the matter means fuck all; you do not live here. Mind your goddamed business or we'll freedom Bulgaria next.

>Yes they do due to the international non nuclear proliferation treaty which goes above your second amendment,
Foreign laws don't go above the Us Constitution

daily reminder that the 2nd amendment was to allow citizens to protect themselves from redcoats and you're a pussified faggot with nothing threatening your liberty or safety

>to protect themselves from redcoats
No its to protect from all enemies both foreign and domestic

Not according to the judicial branch, i.e. the people whose interpretation of the constitution means more than jack-all.

The 2nd amendment is a right to self defense from anyone who infringes on your rights.

If you don't like it then don't carry a gun, but leave us gun owners alone.

The materials needed to manufacture a nuclear weapon are illegal in your own country, I want one of you to try in a court in the USA to get the materials needed for a nuclear missile, the ICBM components, Uranium, Tritium etc and see how fast the Feds come knocking on your door and have you put behind bars for some obscure terrorist law that was passed whilst you were too busy chomping on your clappy meal.

And considering America is a signatory of this law, you are bound by it, you honour it. Failure to do so results in international sanctions, you want to end up like Iran? Crippled? Barred from access to international markets to sell/buy goods?

Even if we say owning a nuke is allowed under the second amendment, your leaders would drone you before you had time to get one.

So good luck with that.

Our Constitution supersedes treaties in our hierarchy of law. It also supersedes the statutes that make these things illegal. The evil genius that starts making private chem weapons and nukes will get hassled, but there's nothing the all of you bitches together could do to stop it or us. You don't know how this works here because you are a subject of the crown, not an American citizen. So shut the fuck up.

Just wait till November 8th, faggot. This might be the year you get to see.

nope

i'm coming for them guns pussy white boy what the fuck are you gonna do about it

post on the internet like a fuckin BITCH thats all XD

No, it was about keeping the government in line. The government serves the people, not the other way round, but everyone in every country has become so pacified that they don't care.

So governments have run riot, building their own protection against your self defense and legal right to take them down. They haven't served your interests for decades.

We have no interest in taking your liberty away, if we did? You would be ashes.

The Supreme Court is a joke

Also the 2nd amendment makes it so the people are the final arbiters of the Constitution

>"I would not look to the U.S. Constitution, if I were drafting a Constitution in the year 2012. I might look at the Constitution of South Africa," says Ginsburg, whom President Clinton nominated to the court in 1993. "That was a deliberate attempt to have a fundamental instrument of government that embraced basic human rights, had an independent judiciary. … It really is, I think, a great piece of work that was done. Much more recent than the U.S. Constitution."

abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/02/ginsburg-likes-s-africa-as-model-for-egypt/

Here's a more simplified definition of the 2nd amendment.

>A well armed population, being necessary for the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear weapons shall never be infringed.

Wrong bitch tits.

Your constitution has already been spat all over, you've had people arrested for threatening to kill the president, for making racist remarks which should all be covered in the First Amendment, and no, your the subject of a nigger cotton picker who now yields the whip over you pathetic scooter riding faggots.

That must sting, my sympathies. Another spit in the face to the founders that were against niggers, that were against Fractional Reserve Banking etc.

All of these things have been done and have gone against your constitution and you sit there lecturing me? You pathetic little cuck.

International law is a fucking JOKE. Enforce it, badass. Oh, that's right, you can't. We'll blow you to Hell and back if you try. We'll sink your goddamned shitty island with enough freedom to make a second sun if we want. And you can go cry about it because you couldn't stop it if God Almighty came down to help you out. Under our law, the Constitution is the SUPREME law of the land. Treaties come SECOND, but DO NOT OUTWEIGH THE CONSTITUTION IN ANY WAY! If there's a conflict, Constitution wins. Shut the fuck up and fix your nasty teeth before we come over there and fix them for you.

>The materials needed to manufacture a nuclear weapon are illegal in your own country
The Feds do not have the authority to make anything illegal
They can just make laws against importing it or transporting it across state lines

> I want one of you to try in a court
I am under no delusion that courts actually care about the constitution

> Failure to do so results in international sanctions
Do you think I care?
I got 200 acres of land and plenty of guns
>Barred from access to international markets to sell/buy goods?
The world needs us more than we need them

I'll GoPro your death the moment you step on my property, call the police to remove your filthy body and go on to post it on /gif/ along with Bestgore.com

What about them, Mohammed?

armslist.com/posts/4616205/oklahoma-city-oklahoma-nfa-firearms-for-sale--fully-operational-main-battle-tank-with-120mm-live-cannon

Whatever. Learn how to earn more than $30 a month, third world shithole. How are you on the internet in that shithole? Worry about your own country; you've got plenty to keep you busy.

Doesn't it just say that congress shall make no law? Couldn't some other forms of government make some sorts of laws?

The constitution supersedes international laws.

Remember that knowledge can never be illegal no matter how much they try.

If they do make it illegal then you go straight to applying that knowledge.

Might makes right, certainly, but America has a habit of not acting like a rogue state just because they think they're powerful enough to get away with it. It turns out general international goodwill is part of our brand.

>Doesn't it just say that congress shall make no law?
Thats the first amendment

You are, you gun grabbing faggot. You'll die a horrible death in the next civil war; all you gun grabbing faggots will. We're gonna make the shit Mexican drug cartels do to snitches look like scenes out of a fucking Rainbow Brite coloring book when we finally get our hands on you. I'll lay this gun down and fucking strangle you before I set you on fire in front of your mom and kids, you gun grabbing faggot. You have no clue the trouble you're in.

Can you not read?

The right shall not be infringed. So long as there's an option to purchase a firearm- no matter how shitty the firearm, then the 2nd isn't violated.

That means, congress could ban all guns that can shoot more than two rounds- and it still doesn't infringe on our right to keep and bear arms.

because 1. the amendment doesn't specify which arms we're entitled to keep- which means there is legal space to narrow the definition of an acceptable firearm. And 2. "keep" and "bear" are so unspecified the government could set up lockers and storage houses and require that guns be kept there, and also bearing guns is only legal in those or designated spaces (such as hunting grounds).

Good luck 2nd Amendos. We're coming for those guns.

But user the founding fathers were only talking about muskets!

>B-but the courts "say"

They'll get right or they'll get missing. Come November 8, things are going to get really brand new around here. You can love guns or you can die.

>- no matter how shitty the firearm
Nope
Well regulated militia required military grade equipment

>American Leftwing Logic

The Gov't is to regulate the guns of the people, who have the guns in case the Gov't gets out of control with power.

Yeah, that makes sense.

/thread

>It turns out general international goodwill is part of our brand.

Kek most of the world hates your country. Americans have to pretend to be Canadians when traveling abroad.

>International sanctions

What the fuck are you going to do to the world's last and only superpower? Cry if you don't get your way? We'll just freedom your face right in.

Have fun with your revolution, faggot.

That's not what infringement means, nigger. I only call you nigger because I assume you're illiterate, not just because you're a martsharter.

>not building your own gun to avoid registration

Do you think we give a shit? Seriously do you think we care?

>leaving america instead of making it better.

Un-American. They can stay out.

Shoot you in your gun grabbing faggot face, then fuck your mom in the ass in front of your daughter while I set your wife on fire and roast marshmallows over her screaming worthless whore ass. Try your gun grab bullshit out, faggot. We'll see who's big talk and who's big walk.

Were you saying something? I couldn't hear you over the call to prayer. That shit's annoying as fuck. Asalam u eat a pork rind, faggot.

Hey Sup Forums allow me to show you how you can legally manufacturer an untraceable, unserialized AR-15 in your very home without any gunsmithing experience.

To create your AR you will need the following items.

>AR Jig

80percentarms.com/products/80-ar-15-easy-jig

>Tool Kit

80percentarms.com/collections/lower-jigs/products/easy-jig-tool-kit

>80% Completed AR receiver

80percentarms.com/products/80-lower-receiver-type-iii-hard-anodized-billet-ar-15

>Router

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0048EFUV8/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1464734033&sr=8-3π=SY200_QL40&keywords=router dewalt&dpPl=1&dpID=41MSATBmFfL&ref=plSrch

>Hand Drill

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0011XSEW6/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1464734122&sr=8-2π=SY200_QL40&keywords=dewalt drill cord&dpPl=1&dpID=41Qg0pUZJfL&ref=plSrch

>Lube or coolant for the drill bits

>A vise to hold the jig

After you have acquired all the pieces, watch this instructional video to help guide you in finishing your lower.

youtu.be/SiHdV5slQps

CONGRATULATIONS

You now have an untraceable firearm that's totally LEGAL*! Take pride in knowing you've manufactured a gun in your very home.

But we're not done yet, the fun has just begun. Now you can assemble your rifle however you'd like!

This is a good starter kit

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-1-7-premium-rifle-kit.html

*ATF letter and FAQs here

80percentarms.com/pages/faq

nope. well regulated militia serves no purpose in modern U.S. We have a professional army, and all you civie fat body bags of ass serve no purpose when it comes to national defense.

You get back to cleaning that tiny ass .22 and I'll send word to the trailer park when the bad guys are dead.

Except that it clearly states you're supposed to be in a well-regulated militia. So, if you aren't, you shouldn't really be armed. But also, if you aren't. Then you're scum.

No. We'll kill them if they do and they know it.

Until it interferes with our God-given rights. Then fuck the rest of these fags; we're keeping our rights and they can go cry about it in bongifukistan.

>Thinks the 2A was for national defense
Public school must be pretty bad these days.