Question for Trump fags who believe in what he says

Question for Trump fags who believe in what he says.

Let's say you had your wish, he became the president of the united states, and even managed to build a wall and have mexico pay for it, which you know is up for disccusion right now, but let's say Mexico ended up paying for the wall.

my question is, how are they going to enforce removing all these people who are here and have been here since maybe the 70's or 80's? Of course they are "illegal", probably overstayed visas. But they have kids by now, some of their kids have kids too. So what do you do? Do you send them back with their kids to mexico or central america? If you say yes, there's going to be a lot of kicking and screaming, that's for sure.

>how are they going to enforce removing all these people who are here and have been here since maybe the 70's or 80's

With a bus most likely.

Came here to say something along the lines of this. Chances are a lot will self deport like people used to do before the welfare state

damn something will be hard? guess we should give up then

I don't see them self deporting for shit. Mabye a few of them, but the ones who have been here for 20 years, dont know any other country, do you think they are gonna get up and leave on their own? Come on man..

No shit the first ones who have been here for 20+ years won't but there are still thousands who come over every year some of which absolutely will

Realistically, there will be a compromise that grants amnesty to illegals who self-report and can prove they don't have a criminal record, and have family or work here.

Traditionally, we are very lenient about overstayed visas.

> how are they going to kick people out of their homes.
I dunno, maybe the same way they evict people who are behind on rent?
' Murica can handle it

In most states, you can't just surprise evict someone, even if they don't pay rent.

I don't understand you faggots, you bitch and moan you don't want to get deported. Yet wave your Mexican flag around. Your literally the most hypocritical people alive.

Most of the flagwavers are here legally.

Mexican culture is big about loving your fatherland's culture. They do the same with Mexican states south of the border. Arguably, Texans of all races ALSO share this kind of crazy pluralistic patriotism.

Then go back home this America. Actually you know what stay. We've already lost the race demographic, just import more of yourselves. In 10-20 years this country is gonna be complete shit. So if anything have some more kids, and get on that welfare. Your gonna be awesome for the United States. Have at it Pedro.

I was just gonna say the same. Ive known people who used to live in a apt that cost like 3k a month to pay, well over their budget. They lived there for 5 months, even after the eviction letter. They essentially lived there for free during that time. Rinse and repeat.

I picked the mexican flag just for shits and giggles. Believe me I have never waived a mexican flag, US flags only here.

If they try that, we're going to start killing people.

No amnesty of any kind, for any reason.

Americans have done worse things to the natives than send them on a trail of tears.

Why is it that if American citizens commit a crime, nobody says "you can't jail that man, he has kids!"?

If you break the law, you and your kids will pay the consequences. It's not fair to the kids, but then again, maybe that's an incentive not to be a criminal in the first place.

>implying Mexicans care about their kids

Nobody actually believes 100% of what Trump says, nobody intelligent anyways.
The important thing is that he is stressing an important problem others ignore.

I don't think anyone will complain if Trump deports f.e. most criminal illegals and leave the peaceful ones unharmed, except stormfags.

No you are not, you will just complain on Sup Forums

Yeah? Watch and see.

Wtf I'm with her now

Obama is still alive.

lmao dawg if they kick out my mommy even tho she doesn't have a criminal record or overstayed visa I'm going to start shooting people

We are happy as long as laws are being enforced.

No one wants drama or hard feelings. It will be a mass deportation through the slow attrition that had technically always been in place.

As I predicted a year ago, it will be criminals first, then recent single male entrants.

There is also the illegals who will commit crimes that haven't yet. They will go too.

As for the rest, there is still going to be the voting demographic problem we were trying to avoid because the dems are going to brainwash them into thinking this is about race or culture.

I personally love Mexicans and their culture. So I was a hard liner on the other 11 million before, but I can happily live with this.

It will end up being a slow-motion, peaceful, incident-based mass deportation just through enforcement of law, and the rest can make their own decisions. I can live with that.

Today I have also updated my own policy to include amnesty for any illegal who can pass a Mexican cooking or music test.

If Mexicans threatened to take away our tacos and burritos, we would never let them leave.

Dont you know the way to our heart is through our stomach?

nom nom nom nom

This was singlehandedly the most autistic and faggy post. Kys

>how can you deport millions of people it's not possible
>what is hitler and the jews

Thanks based burger, ignore cunts who says otherwise.

He has already capitulated. Only illegals that commit crimes will be sent home.

He does not seem to find a problem with family oreintated mexicans who work but he does want that e verify thing so they have to pay tax.

Hes dead now isn't he, and the jews are in power now.

Send them back. If they want to wait in line and get citizenship like everybody else then fine. If they would rather be a lazy piece of shit and not fucking do the work needed then they should stay in Mexico where they belong

Pay taxes and can stop the foodstamp welfare loophole

If their kids are U.S. citizens, they can apply for citizenship through them. If not, they got to go back. We start with the dangerous criminals, then work out way down to the welfare leeches.

Reported to fbi

I don't mind if they kick and scream as long as these people who don't respect our laws get the fuck out.

Mexican OP: Seriously, how do you enforce laws?

When trump becomes president hes going to cutoff the foreign aid we give Mexico and use it to build the wall

Edgy teenager detected

>Holohoax
>real