Brie Larson Makes Her Directorial Debut with 'Unicorn Store'

>Larson says. “It’s not an easy time in the world right now so I hope that, in the old tradition of films being a form of escapism and a way to dream, this film can do that for its viewers.”

>Larson stars as Kit, a young artist who is kicked out of art school and has to work at a temp agency. Once there, the artist is given the chance to own a real-life unicorn — she just has to prove she’s worth it. The film also stars Samuel L. Jackson, Joan Cusak and Bradley Whitford.

will she be a good director Sup Forums?

i sure hope so. i want more brie for years and years to come.

why?

Reminder that he properly railed Taylor Swift so well she got mad when he dumped her.

Reminder he "dated" Swift as publicity because people kept calling him gay and he was trying to get the Bond role at the time

>gifs like OP's pop up
>people unironically think he's gay

Amazing.

>It’s not an easy time in the world right now

What did she mean by this?

Also if Samuel L Jackson doesn't voice the unicorn there's zero chance of me by seeing this.

Male pattern baldness?

>didn't give a single shit about her
>still banged the fuck out of her to the point where she got mad when he dumped her

How based can one guy get? How do I get half as based as this guy?

I want more brie for years and years, to cum.

reminder he saw debicki's bare body closely

THIS. Brie is the Patrician Waifu

What would she do with a unicorn? Ride it around? She'd basically have to move to a countryside so it could roam on acres of land, groom it every day, find it a mate and keep it fed. It's a big responsibility

>tfw Tom Hiddleston has my exact taste in women

Where's my Elven goddess?

Brie is prime gf material

No she's liberal nut

is she?

He fucked her and she loved it :(

purge this

Who's going to post her toe fungus?

>brainwashing

fuck that's hot

>implying both didnt make DIAMOND
>implying I dont want to literally marry her and be her whipped cuck after reading this
>implying I dont want to literally sit outside while she is bred by the BBC before she calls me and commands me to crawl to her and worship and massage her feet while she is being railed by the BBC
>implying I wouldnt suck the creampie straight out of her pussy as she taunts me about cleaning it well so dont I have to raise her son
>implying I wouldnt hold her while she sucks off the BBC then make out with her after
>implying I wouldnt massage her feet in the bathtubs while she unwinds with a warm bath
>implying it wouldnt all be worth it to protect her smile

He'll need more acting lessons to convince us he's straight.
He went to RADA remember. They don't teach "straight".

peek those god damn jugs fellas

Hot.

>swn femdom and humiliate me

I want to breed Brie

>ywn be her personal footstool

For science.

Same, but to a different Brie...

ewwww wash your feet, cunt

>implying you still wouldn't suck on her big toe nail clippings like extra-salted sunflower seeds

I can only get so hard