As the dust has yet to settle, what will Mike and Jake's final thoughts of The Last Jedi be?

As the dust has yet to settle, what will Mike and Jake's final thoughts of The Last Jedi be?

mike QT3.14

Do you think that Mike is "aware" of the size of Jay's penis? not direct eye contact but after hanging out with someone for such a long time you start to know things subconciously. You think he is at that point yet?

>jay, what did you think of "Disney, Star wars: the last jedi"
>well mike, this movie was shit
>I actually really liked this movie
>well, there were parts I liked

Everthing they expected it to be.

is jay's penis feminine or is it just the regular kind? do you think he shaves his ass hairs?

They've seen each other's penises multiple times because of the thousands of times they had to change costumes in front of each other.

Very cool

They'll love it and sprinkle in some soft complaints with no real criticisms.

Still wanna see Jay's Twin Peaks re:View.

they will praise it.

Rehash Awakens was shit and they praised it

Nah, they gave TFA its pass. They've been shitting all over Kathleen's trainwreck of a revival ever since.

Do you think Richard Evanstein resents them because of his lack of founder member he has to have the job of "The dryer" as known on showbiz? specially since the Milwaukee weater lends itself so much to genital sweating?

I like AIDS

Fag

A bullet

What happened to jessi?

Mike wouldn't stop drinking so she took off.

once heard a whisper of a baby

I want to know what they think of It first.

Going to see it in a couple hours, user. What will Mike and Jay tell me to think about it?

they'll begin the review by complaining about a lack of originality in Hollywood then give it a glowing review

Jay thought that it had some interesting visuals but the story was too heavy handed for how empty it was, will sit on the fence but overall recommend it.

Mike thought it was boring and will slug along the review with his "epic obessity tiredness" will make about 3 clowns joke and recommend it.

a prerec subscriber asked about her returning a few nights ago and Jack said as of now there's a zero percent chance of that happening right now

:(

why not?

Mike and Jessi definitely broke up, case closed.

she's getting fucked by a bbc somewhere instead of mike the kike killer stoklasa

She's with Beardfat now

Fans were creeping on her so she took off

I cant believe it, its true!

There IS a thread about rlm every day!

Ugh. They should lock Josh in the re:view room, it's all he's good for

Because she is annoying, doesn't add anything to a discussion, is fat and ugly and has a laugh even more irritating than rich evan's

best videos are when mike gets drunk and abuses rich prove me wrong

i dont need some roastie around when im trying to bro out

Just a rumor you faggot

When is Jay going to make a video on Twin Peaks S3 so I know what to think about it?

You homos totally aren't creepy. Tell me more about Susan's penis.

It's all rumors dude

reminder that Sup Forums unironically considers them better than douge or stuckman even though they fucking deliver videos ON TIME

I hope this is fake otherwise how fucking embarassing for them

>We fucked up, but le spider!!!!!!!

Deviantart tier.